Bring Sean Home Foundation > Bermudez

Hague Return Denied

<< < (3/101) > >>

alleycat:
God has a plan.  Keep the faith. You will prevail !!!!!!!

sue:
What is wrong with these countries?  Your attorney having to drive 5 hours to find out what the ruling was?  They wouldn't tell him/her over the phone?  Just to make it impossible for you to appeal?  This is outragous.  Anything I can do to help, let me know.  Who can we write to down there for you?  Do you have names and email addresses?  Maybe we should all do a massive email for you?  Since we have to sit tight on David's case, it would give us all something good to do.

dmdaven2:
Or I say do what you guys are doing for me with GMA, and set carlos up with media so he can tell his story, get support nationally and open doors so people with Authority can question Mexico, it'll also give segway to the fact that Mexico is far worse than Brazil (once they start disecting the facts)

Teena:
I wonder if Dateline would do a follow up of ALL the LBP's. Maybe we should get an effort going to write about all the parents.

dmdaven2:

--- Quote from: Teena;20057 ---I wonder if Dateline would do a follow up of ALL the LBP's. Maybe we should get an effort going to write about all the parents.
--- End quote ---

Now your talkin! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version