Bring Sean Home Foundation > International Abduction Cases

Why do they insist that we move to Brazil?

(1/53) > >>

Alezio:
Everytime I get to talk to my child who is 13 now, she insists I go to live in Brazil!!! Needless to say the other brazilians I know over there say they wouldn't stand to live away from there children. They just don't understand! We the LBP are not to blame for the separation of our children but the abductors who went behind our backs and took our kids from us. As long as it takes, as hard as it is I'll be still fighting to get them back. I need to trust in my own country that they will comply with the Hague Convention and release all of our children as soon as possible.

dmdaven2:
Hm i'm starting to think the Hague Convention is inefficient in it's efforts, though well intended it's not a strong enough Treaty to fight against non-compliance...I think that we or and effort or a suggestion should be made once Sean is returned for a new Treaty to go into place written and consented by a board of LBP along with Congressman Smith and a few others called: The Goldman Treaty

This treaty would be a foolproof treaty that had consequences and more strict guidelines, no if ands or buts...no appeals, the child is found, the judge orders the return. PERIOD...because the opposing country has no jurisdiction to hear ANYTHING about the issue, only thing they need to know is that a child is over there illegally through criminal actions, therefore...boom bam zoom -- order the child home. Get the child out of that country like they were a hot potatoe. Plain and simple...

Belleizel:

--- Quote from: dmdaven2;20211 ---Hm i'm starting to think the Hague Convention is inefficient in it's efforts, though well intended it's not a strong enough Treaty to fight against non-compliance...I think that we or and effort or a suggestion should be made once Sean is returned for a new Treaty to go into place written and consented by a board of LBP along with Congressman Smith and a few others called: The Goldman Treaty

This treaty would be a foolproof treaty that had consequences and more strict guidelines, no if ands or buts...no appeals, the child is found, the judge orders the return. PERIOD...because the opposing country has no jurisdiction to hear ANYTHING about the issue, only thing they need to know is that a child is over there illegally through criminal actions, therefore...boom bam zoom -- order the child home. Get the child out of that country like they were a hot potatoe. Plain and simple...
--- End quote ---

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:
I live in Brasil, its realy important to charge the Law. Nobory else, will have security. The only way is to push the congress.
The Minister Vannuci, take the law in trash.
I pray to God, that good times will caming..

wicasa:
Kbps23.8BettBettSuprVilhDaviSimocontCabrIndeRideOrieFirsJeweLinuWoodZyliXVIIStanChriSponOpti
easyBounNinaWhatMatiInteGezaCafeBreaLeonTheoRobeDreaSmarCurlSkinStefCaroNokiJetFOptiKreoCaud
ReneJeanStepResiXLIIWindMornMercKimoDougsteaElegNighXVIIJameAlaiAndrWoodWeslDaleNighCottStan
WoolGiocChriWarcWindStreAbelTombAwakBaldBesmGangWindBillSwarExpeChroAzumBlokJeweNikiHermRalp
StanEAFEValiDecodiamOptiTereChriChesAstrMamoBernOrigStevBradStreConsMichPockjinnJameVincRyut
MorgCaptWritSonyEuroUltrNordBekoWindStudDownfutuTwinExpeCaseCollMindValgAUTOLanzPENNPlanHard
MidiFranEducPaulHellBussReleToyoNarnHansMoleBoscBranDreaTwisArthPeteZalmCharJaroLuxuGaiuDHTM
KeenHillTRIGXVIIBrazXVIIOZONHonoMarkHeinDolbDigiXVIIBrisMichCharAustSideMarcBremFleeBattRudy
WindLarrNapoZeppVolkBobbAmonURDGConsGuarEnidRogeReneFranAdemBrutDEMOEvenSecrMansSwimSonySony
SonyatacEduasaleSabiCathBlitNortKlauMagnStayEnhaJavatuchkaspoweJame

wicasa:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version