Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

How do you get information about your case?

The AGU/BCA and OCI communicate with me regularly. I am able to stay updated about my case.
1 (10%)
The AGU/BCA and OCI communicate with me inconsistently. Despite this, I am able to stay updated about my case.
0 (0%)
Although the AGU/BCA will not communicate with me, I get regular updates from the OCI. I am able to stay updated about my case.
0 (0%)
The AGU/BCA will not communicate with me and the OCI is inconsistent. I am not able to stay updated about my case.
3 (30%)
I get minimal support from the AGU/BCA or OCI and I am in the dark most of the time about my case.
0 (0%)
Supporters: I find these results acceptable
0 (0%)
Supporters: These results are disgusting and I'm ready for action!
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Obtaining Information About Your Case (Survey)  (Read 4861 times)

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
Obtaining Information About Your Case (Survey)
« on: May 19, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »
I was just informed that in a recent decision, the BCA decided that they will strictly enforce the formal chain of communication between the left-behind parent (LBP), Office of Children's Issues (OCI) Brazilian Central Authority (BCA) and Advogado Geral do Uniau (AGU). In other words:

LBP --> OCI --> BCA --> AGU --> BCA --> OCI --> LBP

While I was on the phone with one person in the office at the BCA, they indicated that they were calling the OCI from another line and answering my questions. They then instructed me to contact the OCI for answers. Future requests should be directly to the OCI.

They further indicated that they answer all inquiries from the OCI in a timely manner and that if I am not getting answers, it must a problem in the United States.

LBPs:
Please respond to this survey to indicate your experience as a left-behind parent.

Supporters:
Please respond to the last two questions to indicate your opinion in regards to the survey results.

NOTE: Please ignore the percentages when interpreting the results. They are a mix of responses from both LBPs and supporters.

Offline rachelle4

Re: Obtaining Information About Your Case (Survey)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 04:13:17 PM »
Hey! Someone changed the results.

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 06:40:12 PM »
Quote from: rachelle4;22081
Hey! Someone changed the results.
I'd like to know who has full access to the BCA/AGU and OCI. I made the individual votes private so that people would participate. However, if a left-behind parent has full access to the BCA/AGU, as well as regular contact with the OCI, that means that the left-behind parents are not being treated equally.

Offline rachelle4

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
When you first posted the poll, there were 2 votes for The AGU/BCA will not communicate with me and the OCI is inconsistent. I am not able to stay updated about my case. Now there is only 1 vote. Can a voter change their vote?

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »
Quote from: rachelle4;22095
When you first posted the poll, there were 2 votes for The AGU/BCA will not communicate with me and the OCI is inconsistent. I am not able to stay updated about my case. Now there is only 1 vote. Can a voter change their vote?
There are two ways to change a vote.
1. A regular member has a 60 minute window to change a post.
2. An administrator/moderator can change a post at any time.

I'd like to think that in this case, #1 applied.

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 04:16:14 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2022, 08:33:53 AM »

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 08:35:00 AM »

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 08:36:07 AM »

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2022, 08:37:14 AM »

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2022, 08:38:21 AM »

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2022, 08:39:28 AM »

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2022, 08:40:35 AM »

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2022, 08:41:43 AM »