Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Letters to Sean, from Grandmas Silvana and Ellie, published by Marie Claire  (Read 16757 times)

Offline Chuckles

• Veteran Member
Silvana's letter should be entered as piece of evidence #1 using Papa Bear's (in)famous case for parental alienation.
Chuck Caspari
Administrator
BringSeanHome.org

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
Quote from: Grace;22190
Silvana lies. She says there was no kidnapping, since David authorized Sean's trip to Brazil.

Is she blind, deaf or simply dumb? A 4 year old can understand what that authorization means.

Exactly! When are they going to get off this "David authorized it" crap. Yeah he authorized them to go, in the understanding that he would come back! Oh what I would do for 5 minutes alone with these people! grrrrr
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
I think I need blood pressure medication.
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
Quote from: Dan_Plainview;22187

Who is she trying to appeal to in her letter; who is her audience? It's not Sean ...
Anyone who will listen to her dramatic lies. She is desperate now. And she should be.
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline ENR

Quote from: Chuckles;22194
Silvana's letter should be entered as piece of evidence #1 using Papa Bear's (in)famous case for parental alienation.

Exactly!  I can only imagine what this woman tells herself every morning when she looks in the mirror.  She even claims David authorized the abduction.  She really is a piece of work!!

JonathanR

Quote from: ENR;22173
Sounds like the script of the story Silvana had mapped out all along, long before Sean and David were separated. The only thing was that Bruna was not supposed to pass away. Silvana is clearly a woman who needs to always be in control as this letter dictates how each person is supposed to be, feel and think. What she doesn't realize is Sean is going to grow from a boy to a man one day and it won't be so easy to keep him in a box. She clearly has brain washed herself into believing what she plotted out as being right and in the best interest of all those involved. She should feel terrible about herself every day and this letter shows how she is really only concerned about setting the story straight so she can clear herself. I think I going to be sick.

What a devil she is!! Completely incapable of seeing past her own selfish desires. She does not care that she helped carve a path of destruction and heartbreak. :burn:

Offline Sashia

• Veteran Member
Quote from: Chuckles;22194
:yeahthat: Should it come to that, I think you're right. I sure hope it doesn't languish in the courts long enough for it to become necessary to fight like it was a custody battle. This IS a Hague case, even if the Inter-American Bar Association doesn't know the difference

However, based on the mental state of the grandmother, as evidenced by the letter she supposedly sent Sean, I believe the woman exhibits tendencies that are a DANGER to any child. She obviously is living in some world of her own where she gets to re-live her past through her children and then through her grandchildren.That's probably why she assisted Bruna in the kidnapping. Maybe that's where Bruna developed the ME syndrome too. It's all about ME and I want what's best for ME, and to hell with who ever else it affects.

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Quote from: Sashia;22202
She obviously is living in some world of her own where she gets to re-live her past through her children and then through her grandchildren.That's probably why she assisted Bruna in the kidnapping. Maybe that's where Bruna developed the ME syndrome too. It's all about ME and I want what's best for ME, and to hell with who ever else it affects.

It's interesting, when my Mom (who is from Brazil and is visiting) and I read the letter together, she said the following: "it seems the child was taken to fulfill HER needs, she was living away from her grandson and NEEDED to be next to him 24/7. I live far away from my grandson, I know that's not easy, I suffer too, but I'd never let you or push you towards her daughter's actions. In fact, if you showed up at my house and said 'I want a divorce, I'm staying here with my child' I'd say okay, you want a divorce? Let's go back, get you divorced, settle custody and go from there. I raise my daughters to be responsible and never to do something like that."
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Where did these letters come from?  Were they each required to write a letter to Sean?  Ordered by the psycologist?  I hope he didn't read that one from Silvana, that is horrible and so very wrong to say to a child.  David's mother's letter was very proper and that is all that little boy needs to hear.  It's very clear that those people have been doing a lot of harm to that boy and he needs to get out of there.  It made me so angry to read that I shook.  The second one calmed me down, it was loving and kind to all.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
I hope they do use that letter as evidence of what they are doing to that little boy.

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Quote from: gail;22204
Where did these letters come from? Were they each required to write a letter to Sean? Ordered by the psycologist?

They were asked by Marie Claire magazine to write a letter to their grandson. They were published in the April issue.
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline paigefaust10

Wow, you can really see the difference in writing between the two grandmothers. Once is sane and one is not...clearly. And I'm kind of shocked that they decided to publish this, to be honest.

Offline heatheram29

• Veteran Member
Liesl78,

Thanks for sharing and providing translation.

I don't understand the audience. Grandma Ellie is clearly writing a letter to her grandson who she sorely misses, but who is Silviana writing to, who is her audience? She has the boy, Sean, with her daily; she has access to him and fills his mind with these lies every day ... why the letter, whose the audience?

According to me, if she loved her grandson, she would be preparing him emotionally for any outcome. She would be telling him that he is loved by his Father, his Grandparents on both sides, his stepfather, etc. and that in any case he would be fine and in a loving home. Whatever the courts decide that she would do anything, go to the ends of the earth to continue her relationship with him. That he is loved greatly, will always have a relationship with all that love him and that he will have a beautiful life in Brazil or the USA.

If she loved him ... if she cared about his well-being. If he were not a trophy to her.

Who is she trying to appeal to in her letter; who is her audience? It's not Sean ...

:yeahthat:

That's exactly what I was thinking. If these are her words him in public I can't imagine what kind of lies she's spewing to him in private.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
I am too.  I keep hoping Sean doesn't read that one, but I'm sure he hears this on a daily basis.  Maybe after reading the second one, it will make him feel better and know that everything will be okay.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
Liesl78,

Thanks for sharing and providing translation.

I don't understand the audience. Grandma Ellie is clearly writing a letter to her grandson who she sorely misses, but who is Silviana writing to, who is her audience? She has the boy, Sean, with her daily; she has access to him and fills his mind with these lies every day ... why the letter, whose the audience?

According to me, if she loved her grandson, she would be preparing him emotionally for any outcome. She would be telling him that he is loved by his Father, his Grandparents on both sides, his stepfather, etc. and that in any case he would be fine and in a loving home. Whatever the courts decide that she would do anything, go to the ends of the earth to continue her relationship with him. That he is loved greatly, will always have a relationship with all that love him and that he will have a beautiful life in Brazil or the USA.

If she loved him ... if she cared about his well-being. If he were not a trophy to her.

Exactly what I was thinking as I read that.. Who's the intended audience?  Consider the fact that she has Sean right there and can go talk to him at any time and the answer is not hard to find.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi