Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Brazil com z" and Sean's birthday  (Read 3652 times)

Offline caique mateus

"Brazil com z" and Sean's birthday
« on: May 25, 2009, 03:52:53 AM »
Our favourite blogger asks people to leave birthday messages to Sean today. Click on "comente" and leave your too.

http://oglobo.globo.com/blogs/brasilcomz/

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: "Brazil com z" and Sean's birthday
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »
dream
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
.. Uploaded by Eduardo de Oliveira - 25.5.2009 | 2h19m.No anniversary of Sean, blogger asks tolerance
A photograph taken in Rio in February shows that there is relationship between father and son. This is the fifth anniversary of that Sean David Goldman will not have the child at home.

Today, May 25, Sean Richard Goldman complete 9 years. A Brazilian family to celebrate the boy in Rio de Janeiro - Sean deserves.

In New Jersey, in place of the traditional blowing of candles, the loneliness of a parent. Instead of hugging the family, Birthday, the emptiness.

This is the fifth anniversary that passed away from his son David Goldman. The date enhances the memories of the party at Chuck E. Cheese's, the fantasy of pirate, the proud smiles of the four grandparents.

Since 2004, David says the absence of pain is also felt in birthdays at Christmas, Father's Day, every day.

"No matter what today's debate (on the case Sean) at the end of the day my son will not be me," bubble David Goldman, the father of the boy on Friday.

The feeling of insecurity, there is doubt about the future that David feels now is very familiar to many people. At least 49 other parents feel alienated from the length of the hostages Brazilian Justice.

But today, the tireless advocates of returning the boy to the U.S., including many Brazilians, suspend the letters to American politicians to send a message of affection to Birthday.

It is likely that Sean does not know any of them. But that is where is the force of public opinion. That sure has many people around the world - that Brazil is not complying with orders that international law - to be able to protect other parents to spend the nightmare that David lives - including Brazilian parents.

Let's change the tone today. I call: disarm the keyboards, unmount the forehead Franz, stop sending negative thoughts about who are opposed to you.

Use the space of this blog to send a message of support, a force Sean to Goldman.

Not the responsibility of playing on his small shoulders. Tell him - good in Portuguese - which represents the journey for you, for your child, to Brazil. The Americans are doing the same.

So do the celebration of the life of a boy as the special focus of today - that the U.S. is time to celebrate the vital efforts of ex-combatants in war, and also the national day of missing children in the country.

Offline Sashia

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 02:08:04 PM »
I cannot get over the "birthday greeting" from Elisabeth Vasconcellos. Or should I say the barrage of them.

I sent a complaint to the editor, that we were asked to give a birthday greeting to a little boy, why does Elisabeth have to be so mean spirited, and 6 times to berrate the boy. I hope they ban her, but I'm not about to use the column to argue with someone mindless.

I'm beginning to think Elisabeth is really Silvana. Only she seems to be unable to realize what means "best interest". She has shown she has no real regard for Sean, only a desire to demoralize David.

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »
What did she do this time? I can't follow the description. Thanks.

Offline :: ultranol ::

• http://www.twitter.com/ultranol
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »
She is asking why is not David there with his son in his birthday, when the proper question to be asked is: why the hell Sean is not at his home with his dad celebrating his birthday?!

Offline lisacallenwood

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 03:20:37 PM »
Quote from: Sashia;22693
I cannot get over the "birthday greeting" from Elisabeth Vasconcellos. Or should I say the barrage of them.

I sent a complaint to the editor, that we were asked to give a birthday greeting to a little boy, why does Elisabeth have to be so mean spirited, and 6 times to berrate the boy. I hope they ban her, but I'm not about to use the column to argue with someone mindless.

I'm beginning to think Elisabeth is really Silvana. Only she seems to be unable to realize what means "best interest". She has shown she has no real regard for Sean, only a desire to demoralize David.

I'm wondering about this CRAZY Elisabeth also. She obviously is another loose cannon and could certainly be Silvana or someone who thinks just like her. The thought of there being two similar minded is frightening. A shame she cannot follow simple direction and post a Birthday greeting.

She should not even be responded to in that comment thread.

Offline caique mateus

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »
She is asking why David is not in Rio to see Sean today. Over and over again.

"She" doesn't seem to have another work, other than be in the blog all day posting. And "she" is not interested in discussing, she wants to plant the seed of confusion and take out the spotlight of the real discussion.

"She" starts a discussion, than she answers to herself with another nick, some people start anwering too and very soon people are talking about thinngs that have nothing to do with the main subject. Brazil / USA becomes a topic and objectivity is over. Unfortunatelly some people engage in discussions with "her".

I don't think it's grandma Silvana, I'm pretty sure I know who "she" is, and it's not a "she". Someone from the close family, young, who doesn't work (at least that we know), who is supported by the family and has no or little morale but plenty of time to stay all day doing this kind of thing.

I'd give an advice for everybody to simply ignore "her". After a while talking to herself and being ignored, maybe "she" will get tired. Expecting "her" to get some sense would be too much.

Offline heatheram29

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »
Quote from: caiqueemateus;22698

"She" doesn't seem to have another work, other than be in the blog all day posting. And "she" is not interested in discussing, she wants to plant the seed of confusion and take out the spotlight of the real discussion.

"She" starts a discussion, than she answers to herself with another nick, some people start anwering too and very soon people are talking about thinngs that have nothing to do with the main subject. Brazil / USA becomes a topic and objectivity is over. Unfortunatelly some people engage in discussions with "her".

I don't think it's grandma Silvana, I'm pretty sure I know who "she" is, and it's not a "she". Someone from the close family, young, who doesn't work (at least that we know), who is supported by the family and has no or little morale but plenty of time to stay all day doing this kind of thing.

I'd give an advice for everybody to simply ignore "her". After a while talking to herself and being ignored, maybe "she" will get tired. Expecting "her" to get some sense would be too much.

A failed actor, perhaps?

Offline Aida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 04:15:11 PM »
Quote from: caiqueemateus;22698

This person is like:DeadHorse2:

Offline FC_Florida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »
I stopped putting my comments there. It is sad that people in Brazil are failing to see what's in front of them. They've been brainwashed by the media. How can you reason with such people?

And that Vasconcellos parrot...there's no cure for such ad nauseum blabbing.
:upck:
* FC_Florida *

Offline Mom25

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 08:03:04 PM »
Parrot, essa eh boa! ela eh uma vibora, snake in the grass... mas os dias dela cuspindo na cabeca dos outros, estao para se acabar... com uma mulher dessa.... quem precisa de leis? hahahaa....
Mom25 (She of Many Names)
A união faz a força

tartine

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 03:24:39 AM »
I was so saddened by the display of intolerance from some people commenting at Eduardo’s blog post.  It was supposed to be a nice post for Sean, but I’m afraid to say, it turned into a zoo of sorts.  Quite an embarrassing sight, really.   I hope he will never see some of the terrible comments.  I am so sorry for David and his family, as well.   I just hope that  the justice system in Brazil will show some competence for once, if not  merci, not only for Sean’s case but for the other cases as well, and have this case resolved sooner than later.

In an unrelated matter, a person by the name of  Ronald Christian Alves Bicca, president of ANAPE, left a couple of comments supporting Toffoli.  Does anyone have more info on this person? Sounds like he has his own agenda, but anybody who supports Toffoli and his own support of the HC is someone potentially beneficial to this case, IMO.  Anyway, is there anyone out there who knows more about this guy?  

Offline claudia

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 06:56:54 AM »
He is  a state attorney from Procuradoria Geral do Estado de Goiás(he's placed in Brasília!) and president of their national association Anape.

With today's news about the defeat of juge Ellen Gracie at WTO, due to SOS Clinton's influence (post by Sashia), they are starting to ''pay a price''
for their decisions that might be high...

tartine

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »
Hey Claudia, Thanks for the info.  It’s good to know that more and more public citizens are starting to voice their opinions which are not necessarily pro L&S and the Brazilian family.

Concerning judge Ellen Gracie Northfleet, it’s really a shame she lost the appointment because had she been nominated, she would be replacing a Brazilian lawyer who quit earlier in the year… it’s a big loss for Brazil as a whole – very sad.  Hopefully this kind of pressure will fuel the government to act faster in the Hague abduction cases as a whole and in Sean's case in particular.

Offline Grace

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 02:02:19 PM »
"I don't think it's grandma Silvana, I'm pretty sure I know who "she" is, and it's not a "she". Someone from the close family, young, who doesn't work (at least that we know), who is supported by the family and has no or little morale but plenty of time to stay all day doing this kind of thing."

Caique, you found out who she is? I am only sure of one thing: NO one would spend that much time going against dozens and dozens of BSH supporters to defend those people if they were not deeply associated with them.