Goldman Forums > Main Forum (Goldman)

Case Update?

(1/58) > >>

KimmyRN:
Can anyone please update where we are at? I have been reading other threads, but there seems to be a bit of bickering goin on... I am concerned and have been following this case since it aired on the Today show. What else can I do to help? Can anyone please take the time to answer or let me know what else can I do?
Thankyou,
Kimmy
P.S. The nurses of Illinois support David Goldman!

sue:

--- Quote from: KimmyRN;22762 ---Can anyone please update where we are at? I have been reading other threads, but there seems to be a bit of bickering goin on... I am concerned and have been following this case since it aired on the Today show. What else can I do to help? Can anyone please take the time to answer or let me know what else can I do?
Thankyou,
Kimmy
P.S. The nurses of Illinois support David Goldman!
--- End quote ---
Thank you for all your support :)  We are all waiting for a ruling, no other update other than that.

Grace:
Kimmy, your thread title made me think there were some grand news! You can add a question mark to it. My heart skipped a beat for a second.

whartn:
:conf:My ? Is SOS coming to Brazil this week?If she is then a strong possibility that Sean returns to US in her plane.If not,how long before AGU makes the decision since the federal court judge doesn`t seem headed in that direction?
This could last another 6 months w/ no decision.Sean needs to spend the summer with his dad enjoying the joys of NJ Beaches in the summer.

heatheram29:

--- Quote from: Grace;22767 ---Kimmy, your thread title made me think there were some grand news! You can add a question mark to it. My heart skipped a beat for a second.
--- End quote ---

I'm reacting that way to just about every post.. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version