Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Breaking NEWS - Judge decides Sean should stay in Brazil.  (Read 54254 times)

Offline mgs2510

Breaking NEWS - Judge decides Sean should stay in Brazil.
« on: June 02, 2009, 08:14:47 PM »
Judge decide that Sean stays in Brazil.
O ministro Marco Aurélio, do Supremo Tribunal Federal, decidiu que o menino Sean Goldman deve ficar no Brasil. A decisão se deu na Arguição de Descumprimento de Preceito Fundamental 172 e suspende a eficácia da sentença do juiz da 16ª Vara Federal do Rio de Janeiro, que havia determinado que a criança fosse entregue até as 14h desta quarta-feira (3/6) ao seu pai biológico, o americano David Goldman.
Marco Aurélio afirma que concedeu a liminar para que a ADPF, apresentada pelo PP, não perdesse o objeto. O ministro não deu maiores detalhes de sua decisão. Disse apenas que foi manuscrita e incluída no processo.
A guarda de Sean Goldman está sendo disputada desde o final do ano passado pelo pai biológico e pelo padrasto, o advogado João Paulo Lins e Silva, que tinha a guarda provisória do garoto desde a morte da mãe dele. Em sua sentença, o juiz da 16ª Vara Federal determinou o "retorno imediato" de Sean para os EUA.
O menino Sean, de acordo com a sentença, teria ser entregue a Karen Andrade, funcionária do consulado americano no Rio de Janeiro, em no máximo 48 horas. Até lá, Sean deveria ser monitorado por agentes da Polícia Federal.
ADPF 172

Offline mgs2510

Re: Breaking NEWS
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »
Minister Marcus Aurelius, the Supreme Court decided that the boy Sean Goldman should stay in Brazil. The decision was the accusation of breach of fundamental precept 172 and suspending the effectiveness of the decision of the judge of the 16th Federal do Rio de Janeiro, which had determined that the child was delivered by the 14h of this Wednesday (3 / 6) to his biological father, the American David Goldman.

Marcus Aurelius says that the injunction granted to the ADPF, by PP, not losing the object. The minister gave no details of its decision. He said only that it was handwritten and included in the process.

The custody of Sean Goldman is disputed since the end of last year by the biological father and stepfather, a lawyer João Paulo Lins e Silva, who had temporary custody of the boy since the death of his mother. In its ruling, the judge of the 16th Federal determined the "return" of Sean to the U.S..

The boy Sean, according to the verdict, would be delivered to Karen Andrade, an official of the U.S. consulate in Rio de Janeiro in the 48 hours. Until then, Sean should be monitored by agents of the Federal Police.

ADPF 172

Offline lisacallenwood

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »
Are you f-ing KIDDING me?? :cloud:

The justice system drags its feet with David's case for 5 stinking years and the Lies and Snakes pull this off??

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »
Are you funken serious???? I want to cry! Is this true??? Whats going on!
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 08:21:36 PM »
Why would the Supreme Court order this?  Is this true?  I thought it went somewhere else first.

Offline mgs2510

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »
Now what?!??!!! This is bullshit! I want to scream! What is wrong with this judge? Did he get paid or something? Who in their right mind would do this! Poor poor David. I wish I could be there to hug him. I feel so sorry for that poor man.
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline mgs2510

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »
And now it's on the frst page on Globo.com:cloud:

Offline Wendy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 08:22:54 PM »
Until I see this from a verified source I am discounting it.
History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.

~ B. C. Forbes ~

"It doesn't matter which way you cut this. If you abduct a child from a country and remove it from its parents, its other parent and its extended family and its culture, it is one of the most extreme forms of child abuse that you can inflict upon a child."

well said by Ken Thompson.

Offline janelr

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »
Please say no - I am going to cry!!!  Enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :madgo::madgo::madgo::mad2::mad2::mad2::burn::burn::burn:

Never doubt that a group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Breaking NEWS - Judge decides Sean should stay in Brazil.
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 08:23:34 PM »
What fools.  How could they do this and on what grounds?

Offline jgiraldo

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 08:23:55 PM »
What does this mean?  This can not be happening!!!

Offline jl2saint

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
Quote from: mgs2510;25103
Minister Marcus Aurelius, the Supreme Court decided that the boy Sean Goldman should stay in Brazil. The decision was the accusation of breach of fundamental precept 172 and suspending the effectiveness of the decision of the judge of the 16th Federal do Rio de Janeiro, which had determined that the child was delivered by the 14h of this Wednesday (3 / 6) to his biological father, the American David Goldman.

Marcus Aurelius says that the injunction granted to the ADPF, by PP, not losing the object. The minister gave no details of its decision. He said only that it was handwritten and included in the process.
[/LEFT]

Please tell me this is a joke.................... ........

"Hand written"????  Who gets that kind of service?

This had better be a joke..................
Lastly - David, there are many prayers across the world going out for you and Sean. When I got my son home - regardless of all the attempts of parental alienation that were forced on him - he said "Father, I always knew you loved me." I am certain Sean feels the same way.

Peter

JL

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
Mark...please say something. Did you know this?? Whats going on?
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »
It's not even the judge that was looking at it.  Something is fishy here.