Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 50,003 signatures on petition as of (very) early June 5th  (Read 4005 times)

Offline Ceilli

Re: 50,003 signatures on petition as of (very) early June 5th
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »
50,811 and counting....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/return-abducted-minor-sean-goldman-to-his-father

Is this too subtle a message to get us back on topic? ;)

Offline jl2saint

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »
Quote from: Ceilli;29929
50,811 and counting....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/return-abducted-minor-sean-goldman-to-his-father

Is this too subtle a message to get us back on topic? ;)

I saw on JVM's show on HLN the other day that when they introduced Mark, they said "founder of Brindseanhome.org web site and foundation"....

That was truly one of the few times I've heard the web address mentioned on the interviews.....

If it was me ( and I know that you guys are a lot smarter than I ), I'd have had Dave or Chris Smith or others sitting in front of a BSH banner w/ the web address at times when getting interviewed.....

If the goal is to get more signatures and support, then that would do it.......Watch a sports press conference after a game, thats what they do..........
Lastly - David, there are many prayers across the world going out for you and Sean. When I got my son home - regardless of all the attempts of parental alienation that were forced on him - he said "Father, I always knew you loved me." I am certain Sean feels the same way.

Peter

JL

Offline noah3698

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
Quote from: Jackie in Upstate NY;29926
HELLO EVERONE !! (and anyone) I am here to verify that any mention of BSH souvenirs (hats, shirts, mugs, etc.) was NOT REAL and all a simple spin-off joke from the false accusations that this site is/or has sold any such merchandise. It has NEVER happened and never would. Thank you and sorry if this caused any confusion. GEEEEEZ !

I know you meant no harm but you do have the option of deleting or editing your previous post if you want to. Just an idea...