Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another Silvana's interview at the airport  (Read 3438 times)

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
Another Silvana's interview at the airport
« on: April 05, 2010, 12:32:31 PM »
She said at the airport that she continued to fight for Sean's will to stay in Brazil and that Sean has to be heard! Besides that, she was worried about his mental health! Cynicism!

http://noticias.uol.com.br/ultnot/multi/?hashId=avo-de-sean-nao-consegue-visitar-o-garoto-nos-eua-04029A376CE4B98326&mediaId=1879675

JonathanR

Re: Another Silvana's interview at the airport
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »
She said at the airport that she continued to fight for Sean's will to stay in Brazil and that Sean has to be heard! Besides that, she was worried about his mental health! Cynicism!

http://noticias.uol.com.br/ultnot/multi/?hashId=avo-de-sean-nao-consegue-visitar-o-garoto-nos-eua-04029A376CE4B98326&mediaId=1879675

She should be worried about her OWN mental health. The more somebody rants, the crazier they seem (although I might apply that to myself at times as well :)).

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 01:48:09 PM »
How can she not realize that the more she does this the longer the psychologist will say he can't see her? How can she not want to work with David on this for Sean? She's nuts.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 03:12:16 PM »
How can she not realize that the more she does this the longer the psychologist will say he can't see her? How can she not want to work with David on this for Sean? She's nuts.

According to Apy - they were not willing to meet with Sean in the company of a mental health professional and they do not want to speak english.  So they honestly expected to be left ALONE with Sean to say whatever they wanted to him?  Ummm - maybe someone should explain PAS to them - ya think?

Remember - she is still hoping to get Sean back.  To that end - she MUST butt heads with David.   She can not acknowledge that Sean is where he is supposed to be or she has no argument. 

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »
This lady is truly out of control and will stop at nothing to get her own way! Thankfully, David has excellent and wise attorneys working with him and it appears a judge who understands the truth, which is very foreign to Silvana!! Is there nobody that can help her come to some sense of reality? Everything she does is solely for HER - and NOT for Sean! She is out to hurt David in whatever way she can. Frankly, a 3rd part needs to rule that she cannot under ANY circumstance be permitted to enter the USA - take away her passport or whatever it takes!!!

By the way - where is her atteorney (Wolfe) in all this? Obviously he is unwilling to acknowledge the truth in all this and to call the truth for what it is!!! I guess some folks will do just about anything for money.

Hang in there David!!! You are doing the right thing - as you always have.

Offline wink

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 03:37:18 PM »
the grandmother is going crazy.  they should let david have the five years they took away from him to spend with sean.  after that, you're know what to do.  the right should go to david because he is the father of sean.  sean's stepfather and grandparents shouldn't have legal guardian of sean because he still have a father who care about him and want him back.  David did the right thing for not letting the grandmother see sean.  In time, everything will heal.  The grandparents are being selfish because they wouldn't let David see sean while he were still in their custody.  I do understand that sean is the only link that the grandparents have with their daughter but they should let him go to his father in the first place. 

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »

According to Apy - they were not willing to meet with Sean in the company of a mental health professional and they do not want to speak english.  So they honestly expected to be left ALONE with Sean to say whatever they wanted to him?  Ummm - maybe someone should explain PAS to them - ya think?

Remember - she is still hoping to get Sean back.  To that end - she MUST butt heads with David.   She can not acknowledge that Sean is where he is supposed to be or she has no argument. 
I know, how could they turn down the chance to see Sean?  And she didn't mention that option to anyone when she was interviewed!  She makes me sick, I'm getting angry all over again! 

JonathanR

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 03:49:42 PM »

I know, how could they turn down the chance to see Sean?  And she didn't mention that option to anyone when she was interviewed!  She makes me sick, I'm getting angry all over again! 

This woman has no respect for laws or procedures. Forget her perceived entitlement to visitation, she should be worried about the legal ramifications! I guarantee you that every single individual whose A$$ is sitting in jail right now had a personal problem with SOME LAW and acted accordingly.

Offline greg4sean

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 07:10:26 PM »
Poor Grandma Palpetine. More evil sith at work. It does not mater. What maters is Sean is home with his dad who is still taking the high road in dealing with them and his responce. If she would just turn from the dark side and work with David she would be able to visit in time. David has to do what he is doing, protecting his son from her mental abuse. All this does is make us all mad for I honestly do not see with all the evidence Apy has that a New Jersey judge would ever side with them and we just saw that they will not. I feel for David that he has to keep dealing with this and Sean for if she did love him she would change so that they could have a relationship but it has never been about Sean, it has been all about her. David and Sean you are now and will always be in my prayers. Now back to writing, calling for H.R. 3240 for we have to get the others home.

As Sean said to David: "Maximum Force"

Isaac Savoie: “The Force is in you Daddy!”

Offline todez

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 09:04:39 PM »

By the way - where is her attorney (Wolfe) in all this?

He's probably an understudy to Toasty.  You know, like Darth Vader to Emperor Palpatine.  Either way, he's already losing my respect for joining the dark side.  Either he hasn't studied this case enough (which would make him a complete idiot!), he's in it for whatever money Nona Bruxa has left (and I say let him take it all, as far as I'm concerned), or he just has no scruples like his evil master.

Let her keep ranting.  The U.S. judges will see her for the insane freak she is and never give her a visitation, as well as nix her visa.  And if the Brazilian governments starts playing games with the U.S., Congress will finally wake up and get smart and pass the H.R. bill with some teeth and take away Brazil's favored nation status, which they should do anyway since Brazilian courts haven't moved on sending back ANY of the other children since David rightfully brought Sean back home.  Plus, the hard working people of Brazil who struggle every day just to survive to do it all again tomorrow will despise her more than they already do.  It's a triple-whammy for Bruxa.

By the way, Luca must be itching to get back onto TV to whine like she is, and where is Step-Dad?  Oh, that's right.  He could care less!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 09:12:21 PM by todez »

Offline greg4sean

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 09:38:12 PM »
OK Wolfe needs a dark side name as he obviously inspires to be a sith lord but is only a lowly soldier..... Moff Wolfe it is.
As Sean said to David: "Maximum Force"

Isaac Savoie: “The Force is in you Daddy!”

JonathanR

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 12:15:01 AM »
OK Wolfe needs a dark side name as he obviously inspires to be a sith lord but is only a lowly soldier..... Moff Wolfe it is.

i like your idea greg. we'll see if he's an upstart come may. then maybe we can think of another name with even more selective wording!   :biggrin