Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dear David,  (Read 92884 times)

Offline moonshadow

Re: Dear David,
« Reply #615 on: January 12, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »
I saw your frustrating story since when it first aired a yr ago.  Glad you have your son back with you now David and happy again. You are a good dad who loves his son and it shows.  From the first visit you were granted with Sean it was obvious he loved and missed you too.  He kept asking you to hug him tight 'maximum force' because he doesnt want to forget that feeling once you leave.  Now he's back where he belongs - I don't think it will be a hard transition from what I noticed in the dateline show that just aired.  Goodluck to you both.

Offline danielfromRio

« Reply #616 on: January 17, 2010, 04:01:18 PM »
David and Sean

I am watching the documentary from NBC here in Brazil and would like to share my condolescense to your family. I hope the Goldman family be more strong and tied than ever before, the love between father and son can never be breaked or harnished. Know that my family from Rio de Janeiro has supported you all the times and fortunately the Justice here made the justice.
Take care.
Daniel & Fernanda
Rio de Janeiro/Brazil

Offline Mrs.Nisch

• http://www.keepingfamiliesconnected.org
« Reply #617 on: January 18, 2010, 07:13:44 PM »
David,

We are so blessed that you have been reuinted with your son.  It was nice to see a happy ending to a parental alienation/abduction case.  You are an amazing dad to stay the course the way you did in spite of all the obstacles thrown in your path.  Sean is one very lucky little boy.  God bless you.  You will be in our prayers as you both heal from the devastation of the last 4 1/2 years.

For many of us the reality of being united with our children is still a dream.  It has been almost 11 years since Rick has been allowed to be a part of his sons lives. They weren't abducted and taken overseas - they were systematically removed from his life by an angry, vindictive ex-wife and the family court system.  For Rick and the many fathers and mothers in his position every day is an other day faced with a grief that never goes away.  Their children are out there and yet they know nothing. They think about them constantly - try not to get their hopes up - but never stop fighting to be a part of their lives.  

We pray for happy endings like yours for all the children and parents separated because of parental alienation.

Offline Celita

« Reply #618 on: January 20, 2010, 01:22:28 AM »
Dear David,
I know how precious our child is and, when I see the new pictures , Sean with his best friend and the best Dad in the world, we just repeat to the others: Never give up! We never know when it will  ends , yet you are going to have your lifetime to enjoy. God bless you, and thanks for inspire so many and touch so deeply in our hearts.
We are going to be right here, helping and supporting the others and that will keep us unite and strong.

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #619 on: February 01, 2010, 09:14:48 PM »
David,

Congratulations for getting your son back. More importantly ,Thank You. Thank You for reminding us how to behave in times of difficulty. Your dignity and grace that you carried yourself in the last 5 years is a lesson to all of us on how we should carry ourselves in difficult times. I am so happy for you and Sean and gave us something to smile about for a change. Also, thanks for reminding us that Love does prevail and good does defeat evil. We forget those basic lessons in our everyday life, but thanks for reminding us . Good Luck to you and Sean!

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #620 on: April 07, 2010, 10:04:01 AM »
I thought it was fitting to write again in this thread.  I had hoped you would be able to devote all your time and energy to raising Sean, but it seems you are not to be left in peace.    You have Brazilian law, US law and moral law on your side.   Do whatever you need to secure the health and happiness of your son - you are more than capable of weathering this storm.