Goldman Forums > Main Forum (Goldman)

Campbell Brown interview on home page

(1/48) > >>

Wendy:
and I'm sitting at work bawling.  David you are so right! You and the other LBPs are not asking for any favours!! Just that the rule of law be followed.  

I know you say that Wednesday it won't be over but I have to believe that the Supreme Court in Brazil will say ENOUGH!  We're tired of our country being an embarrassment on the world stage! Time to uphold International Law!!

jl2saint:

--- Quote from: Wendy;30391 ---and I'm sitting at work bawling. David you are so right! You and the other LBPs are not asking for any favours!! Just that the rule of law be followed.

I know you say that Wednesday it won't be over but I have to believe that the Supreme Court in Brazil will say ENOUGH! We're tired of our country being an embarrassment on the world stage! Time to uphold International Law!!
--- End quote ---

I hope you are right Wendy........

I too think that this will come to an end tomorrow....

I think that someone behind the scenes stepped in and asked the Supreme court to do something that will facilitate Seans immediate return.....because they don't want the bad press anymore or the economic sanctions........

This what I tell myself every day.....................:cwm40:

busylizzy:

--- Quote from: Wendy;30391 ---and I'm sitting at work bawling. David you are so right! You and the other LBPs are not asking for any favours!! Just that the rule of law be followed.

I know you say that Wednesday it won't be over but I have to believe that the Supreme Court in Brazil will say ENOUGH! We're tired of our country being an embarrassment on the world stage! Time to uphold International Law!!
--- End quote ---

Wendy, you are so right.  I am on this site day and night, so much so that sometimes I can't even focus on anything else, except praying that David will soon be reunited with Sean. My heart goes out to both of them and all other LBP's. Let's home that tomorrow the Supreme Court rules in David's favour. They are doing everything they possible can to make him crack, mke him lose it and go insane in public, and yet he stands there as strong as anything, continuing his fight. I pray he wins - that is the only right way to end this, and it does have to end - NOW.

Grace:
I hadn't watched that interview until today. David did an amazing job. You gotta have a heart of stone to ignore this man's suffering.

SageDad:
I just watched that intereview... David was great.  I'm glad CNN aired that.. this is getting too hard for me to keep following.  I can imagine all too well the frustration David is dealing with and it's just too much for me.  I hope Sean can come home on Wed, but, at this point, I'll believe it when I see it and remain pessimistic that a timely resolution will occur :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version