Goldman Forums > Main Forum (Goldman)

DO DAVID'S ATTORNEY'S HAVE A RESPONSE- if JPLS speaks /WILL DAVID SPEAK?

(1/50) > >>

Kimberly:
After reading the thread about JPLS wanting to speak tomorrow- I hope David's attorney's have prepared an appropriate response.  

Will David be present tomorrow at the hearing?  Will he be allowed to speak?  He mentioned in the CNN interview that he was concerned they would put Sean on tape asking to stay in Brazil.  Could anyone perceive that to be valid...I would think it would just be more evidence of the psychological torture the other side inflicts on this child.

Someone had suggested having Paulo LeS's speech on parental alienation in their pocket for presentation tomorrow.  I hope the attorneys have considered this.

Does anyone know if David is in Brazil???

jl2saint:

--- Quote from: Kimberly;30785 ---After reading the thread about JPLS wanting to speak tomorrow- I hope David's attorney's have prepared an appropriate response.

Will David be present tomorrow at the hearing? Will he be allowed to speak? He mentioned in the CNN interview that he was concerned they would put Sean on tape asking to stay in Brazil. Could anyone perceive that to be valid...I would think it would just be more evidence of the psychological torture the other side inflicts on this child.

Someone had suggested having Paulo LeS's speech on parental alienation in their pocket for presentation tomorrow. I hope the attorneys have considered this.

Does anyone know if David is in Brazil???[/[/B]quote]

From what I understand, Dave is on his way.......

As we knew he would be if there was ANY CHANCE to bring Sean home.....
--- End quote ---

Kimberly:
I really hope they have considered having Paulo's speech about Parental Alienation with them READY to present ( as suggested on another thread here) in the event JPLS speaks and has another ploy at hand.

Bob D'Amico:
We are not privy to the legal arguments or plans of David and his attorneys nor are we competent to give them any legal advice.

Kimberly:

--- Quote from: Bob D'Amico;30803 ---We are not privy to the legal arguments or plans of David and his attorneys nor are we competent to give them any legal advice.
--- End quote ---

You are absolutley right Bob but it can't hurt to mention.:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version