Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Daddy's Boy" breaks his silence  (Read 30328 times)

Offline Aida

• Veteran Member
Re: "Daddy's Boy" breaks his silence
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2009, 04:13:29 AM »
:burn:Oh and yeah their is 2 sides to every story and the other side story is about spoiled rich people that their only language is MONEY, and they are the upper class!!! WHATEVER!!!!! BRING SEAN HOME NOW!!!!!:cloud:

Offline abbysomething

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2009, 11:18:03 AM »
Quote from: gail;2767
Can David do something about this? Sue the man for slander?

Since Joao (who I call "the rodent", looks like a rat doesn't he?) wrote his lies, the suit would be for libel and I hope he does get sued for his seditious remarks.

Notice David doesn't talk about the rodent that much but the rodent goes on and on about the relationship that David had with Bruna, as if he knows for a fact what happened. He talks about how much Bruna didn't like David. It's as if his ego needs to believe that Bruna was nearly forced to be with David.

In my opinion, this guy made an XXX out of himself when he wrote that long diatribe about how much Bruna didn't like and barely saw David. :nixweiss:Sorry, rodent, she didn't trip and fall on a penis. They were a couple.

Offline caique mateus

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2009, 10:56:48 AM »
Quote from: caroltins;6458
Is important to keep in mind that every history has two sides. The USA only know David's side, but nobody even care to find out why she left her husband. For every married couple out there, I'm sure that you'all agrre with me that no one leaves if it's a happy marriage.
And nobody care to ask Sean, what he wants. For what I've heard on the Brazilian news, he doesn't want to come back to US.

"nobody even care to find out why she left her husband" - If anyone wants to discuss that, should be in another forum. The discussion here starts in the moment she abducted their child. We have discussed that A LOT and, so far, no one found a fair reason for that. Plus, it's a crime.

"no one leaves if it's a happy marriage." - Of course not. She had all the right to leave an unhappy marriage. She should just have been a real woman and take the consequences of her decision.

"And nobody care to ask Sean, what he wants." - Just for asking Sean, a 9-year-old boy to take this decision should cause a judge to take him out of his maternal family. NO RESPONSIBLE PARENT DO SUCH A THING WITH A CHILD. Like Paulo Lins e Silva wisely explained in his speech, Sean has been suffering parental alienation for so long that of course he is going to repeat what the family is teaching him for 4 1/2 years.

I hope this is clear for you now. I know Brazilian press is making it difficult to get right information but the fact that you are here looking for the truth is a good sign.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »
Quote from: Bindlerkids;12878
The problems in their marriage has nothing to do with Sean being kidnapped and wrongly retained in Brazil. If she was so unhappy, why couldn't she be woman enough to face David in the US instead of lying her way out of the situation. Her last words/symbol to him in the US was I love you!

THANK YOU
And what about the fact the JPLS filed papers in State Court "for" Bruna, who was already dead.  Isn't that fraud?  I would think this whole thing should be thrown out and send the boy home with his real father, now.

Offline dana

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2009, 11:21:09 AM »
Quote from: gail;12883
And what about the fact the JPLS filed papers in State Court "for" Bruna, who was already dead. Isn't that fraud? I would think this whole thing should be thrown out and send the boy home with his real father, now.

EXACTLY!!   JPLS  needs to be thrown in prison for lies and fraud w/in the courts!!! :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Offline kmoor88

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 11:08:07 PM »
Right on Dana!!!

Offline Aida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2009, 12:56:10 AM »
Quote from: dana;12886
EXACTLY!! JPLS needs to be thrown in prison for lies and fraud w/in the courts!!! :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Agree 100%:cloud::cloud::burn::burn:

Offline Grace

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »
Is important to keep in mind that every history has two sides. The USA only know David's side, but nobody even care to find out why she left her husband. For every married couple out there, I'm sure that you'all agrre with me that no one leaves if it's a happy marriage.
And nobody care to ask Sean, what he wants. For what I've heard on the Brazilian news, he doesn't want to come back to US.

Caroltins, your view is flawed. No one leaves a happy marriage...but that doesn't mean David was at fault if Bruna was not happy. I know how Bruna thought. Bruna was not happy because she did not like living in an isolated house surrounded by woods in the suburbs, she did not like havign to do housework, she wanted David to have more status and money and all that resentment made her lose attraction towards David. She fell out of love with David because SHE herself was not happy, she was ambitious and wanted more for her life.

That was why she left. That was her right, to want a better life, but she had NO right to take a son from a father.

Also, many women only leave a man when a there is another (more promising) man on the horizon. I suspect Bruna was either in communication with JP or met him as soon as she landed in Rio and started a romance. JP was the "catch" she wanted for herself, and she wanted David to magically disappear from her life.  Goldigging anyone?

So Caroltins, your perception is very flawed. You are trying to imply David was somehow at fault for HER unhappiness. If David made any mistake, was not recognizing her unhappiness in NJ, because men are terrible mind readers and she was passive agressive about the whole thing.

Your perception is also driven by silly feminism, that it always is the man's fault. Well Carol, not in this case I am afraid.  I have noticed the women banging on that drum are usually bitter and disenchanted with men. SOme of the JP defenders in Brazil, some columnists I will not mention their names, are in that category. Otherwise, they are related somehow to JP.

Offline Grace

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2009, 01:50:24 PM »
Quote from: Aida;7755
:burn:Oh and yeah their is 2 sides to every story and the other side story is about spoiled rich people that their only language is MONEY, and they are the upper class!!! WHATEVER!!!!! BRING SEAN HOME NOW!!!!!:cloud:

The upper class can kiss my a$$....:)

Offline sara

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2009, 12:44:36 PM »
Bruna had 4 years to explain why she kidnapped Sean. It is pretty darn clear her reasons were $$$$$ over everything else. They lived less than one hour from NYC, by the way.  Oh yea, she was also jealous of David and Sean's relationship. Look at JPLS's letter and Ricardo's as well.

Sean has been captive and psychologically tortured or shall we say as LeS says  "PARENTAL ALIENATION"

Bruna is dead. SEND SEAN HOME!!!! END OF STORY
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 10:49:43 PM by M.Capestro »

Offline curious67

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2009, 01:53:58 PM »
And what about the fact the JPLS filed papers in State Court "for" Bruna, who was already dead.  Isn't that fraud?  I would think this whole thing should be thrown out and send the boy home with his real father, now.

is everyone aware that in Brazil there is no such thing as power of attorney beyond death!!

People's dealings and businesses come to a grinding halt if someone dies!!

So this looks extremely illegal, if this is what happened.

Offline curious67

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2009, 02:02:25 PM »
Quote from: caiqueemateus;12873

"And nobody care to ask Sean, what he wants." - Just for asking Sean, a 9-year-old boy to take this decision should cause a judge to take him out of his maternal family. NO RESPONSIBLE PARENT DO SUCH A THING WITH A CHILD. Like Paulo Lins e Silva wisely explained in his speech, Sean has been suffering parental alienation for so long that of course he is going to repeat what the family is teaching him for 4 1/2 years.

Be aware, that by Brazilian Law (Estatuto da Crianca e Adolescente) and by criminal code:

• a 17 year old can not be criminally held liable for multiple murder, rather he will be for a maximum of 3 years in an educational institution and then released with a clean criminal record.
  • a hotel manager commits a crime if he hosts a 17 year old without responsible adult or official proof of parental consent
but they want to ask an 8 year old where he wants to live.
After 4 years of brainwashing.

Come on .......

Offline rcgracia

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »
The problems in their marriage has nothing to do with Sean being kidnapped and wrongly retained in Brazil. If she was so unhappy, why couldn't she be woman enough to face David in the US instead of lying her way out of the situation. Her last words/symbol to him in the US was I love you!

THANK YOU

And what about the fact the JPLS filed papers in State Court "for" Bruna, who was already dead. Isn't that fraud? I would think this whole thing should be thrown out and send the boy home with his real father, now.

The whole thing is sooo sickening !!!!!!!:burn::mad2::cloud:

Offline heatheram29

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2009, 11:53:31 PM »
Quote from: rcgracia;15360
The whole thing is sooo sickening !!!!!!!:burn::mad2::cloud:

THANK YOU

:yeahthat:

She was a spoiled selfish child.. end of story.

Offline Grace

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2009, 10:46:02 AM »
Curious, you should post this on the main forum, it's true!

Quote from: curious67;15317
Be aware, that by Brazilian Law (Estatuto da Crianca e Adolescente) and by criminal code:

• a 17 year old can not be criminally held liable for multiple murder, rather he will be for a maximum of 3 years in an educational institution and then released with a clean criminal record.
  • a hotel manager commits a crime if he hosts a 17 year old without responsible adult or official proof of parental consent
but they want to ask an 8 year old where he wants to live.
After 4 years of brainwashing.

Come on .......