Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Epoca Magazine, 06/12/2009  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Atlantic965

Re: Epoca Magazine, 06/12/2009
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 10:16:58 PM »
It sums up the wishes of a rich and powerful family to keep a son that is not theirs. I think it's difficult to find a lot of disputes with the same gravity. It's not a conflict with the father in one side and the mother in other. The mother has died. The father never gave up from his child.

AMEN

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 10:42:13 PM »
I thought it was a good article. A lot of sarcasm and I think it was favorable to David. I hope the "poor" people in Brazil see this and demand for change. It seems he is saying it doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right...whoever is richer will win in Brazil. He is exposing a huge problem in Brazil.
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 10:55:27 PM »
Quote from: :: ultranol ::;32720
Yeah, actually, I'm optimistic about him being on our side, but regarding the pessimism about the whole case, I'm not too far from his opinion. But let's not talk about it. I just hope I am not only pessimistic but WRONG about the outcome.

I tend to be a pessimist by nature, but I have to say that I strongly feel that all the money in the world is not going to buy this family out of the embarrassing rut they now find themselves in.  

They used their money to 'hide' Sean in the system.  It's out now, and there is no going back.

Offline Lola

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »
I'm not very good in english so I didn't read the traduction in english. But i'm pretty good in portugues cause It's been 5 years I live in Brazil. And in my opinion this is a really good article, completely on David's side and exposing a very big problem in Brazil: Rich people here can do whatever they want.

Offline Goliath

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »
That was one of the most entertaining articles I've read. It very clearly is favorable towards Sean being returned home.