Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Presunção da custódia da mãe  (Read 643 times)

Offline petekaplan

Presunção da custódia da mãe
« on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:11 PM »
Greetings,
I thought I'd start a new thread because I have a theory of why Sean was easily abducted and had to live in Brazil for the past 5 years. There has been a presumption for over a hundred fifty years that children should be with their mothers no matter what. As far as I know there has never been any laws in the US or Brazil requiring a Mother get custody in divorce or in a custody case.
Most people don't realize how absurd it is when a Judge automatically gives custody of a child to their Mother. In Sean's case his mother should have been the last person on the planet the Judge gave custody. As we know when the Judge gave Bruna custody he created a bunch of problems. Where would he live? How would he be supported? Who would actually be raising him? Where's the child's Father? Will his quality of life deminish? What made the Judge think that Bruna was able to care for Sean, when she was married to an American and living in the U.S?
My guess is he didn't care. He just presumed that Sean should live with his Mother.

http://www.answers.com/topic/tender-years-doctrine