Goldman Forums > Main Forum (Goldman)

Please...lets not forget why we are here!

(1/3) > >>

Wendy:
I know that everyone is really upset about the smear campaign that the other camp is starting...and rightfully so..I've lost my temper as well.  But O think we really need to keep sight of why we are here and that is to do everything humanly and ETHICALLY possible to bring Sean home!  

To our Brazilian friends...please do not create hostility between yourselves as I have noticed happening in another thread.  You are all wonderful people who live in a beautiful country that, sadly, has some issues.  Although I have never been to Brazil, I have known many people from there in the capacity of my job and I have always found them to be warm, loving and kind people.  WE NEED YOU to help Sean! Save your energy for spreading the word among your family and friends in Brazil about how corrupt O'Globo is and how they are being lied to!

David has always maintained a very clean and legally correct fight to get Sean back.  He has followed the law to the letter and has never resorted to the kind of disgusting tactics that we are now seeing from the LeS and Ribeiro families. As his supporters we need to follow HIS lead and, as much as possible, maintain a friendly and helpful level of decorum.  Stooping to the same tactics as the LeS's and Ribeiros only puts us in the same playing field as them and we are better than that.  David is certainly better than that and Sean deserves better than that.

We need to get Sean home! Always keep this end in sight! Just my opinion of course.

Amazee:
Wendy;

It's comforting to me that David (in the past 4 years) has taken the high road, and not stooped to the gutter.  

Personally, I didnt even read all of the smear tactics that the "other side" used, because it's not new.. I have heard all those things before.  I believe in David.  I believe he should and will be reuinted with his son.  

Focus Focus Focus (note to self)

anna42:

--- Quote from: Amazee;2861 ---Wendy;

It's comforting to me that David (in the past 4 years) has taken the high road, and not stooped to the gutter.

Personally, I didnt even read all of the smear tactics that the "other side" used, because it's not new.. I have heard all those things before. I believe in David. I believe he should and will be reuinted with his son.

Focus Focus Focus (note to self)
--- End quote ---

Amazee...I am like you...I do not read them as well...I would rather channel my energy in helping David instead of reading garbage...my father has a saying in Italian...when you stir sh@#$t, you get more sh$#@it .  Let's all refocus our energy!!!

Nicole's Dad:

--- Quote from: Wendy;2854 ---I know that everyone is really upset about the smear campaign that the other camp is starting...and rightfully so..I've lost my temper as well. But O think we really need to keep sight of why we are here and that is to do everything humanly and ETHICALLY possible to bring Sean home!

To our Brazilian friends...please do not create hostility between yourselves as I have noticed happening in another thread. You are all wonderful people who live in a beautiful country that, sadly, has some issues. Although I have never been to Brazil, I have known many people from there in the capacity of my job and I have always found them to be warm, loving and kind people. WE NEED YOU to help Sean! Save your energy for spreading the word among your family and friends in Brazil about how corrupt O'Globo is and how they are being lied to!

David has always maintained a very clean and legally correct fight to get Sean back. He has followed the law to the letter and has never resorted to the kind of disgusting tactics that we are now seeing from the LeS and Ribeiro families. As his supporters we need to follow HIS lead and, as much as possible, maintain a friendly and helpful level of decorum. Stooping to the same tactics as the LeS's and Ribeiros only puts us in the same playing field as them and we are better than that. David is certainly better than that and Sean deserves better than that.

We need to get Sean home! Always keep this end in sight! Just my opinion of course.
--- End quote ---

I agree with Wendy. We all need them to help us get all of our children back. Sean is first but we need all of our children back. Let's not forget them either. Remember what Hilary said the other day. There are 46 or 47 other children as well. My daughter is one of those 46 or 47 she spoke about.

wicasa:
XVII196.8nsinNoteBonuReliPapuKlauJohnCarmLelaExtrDiamFrieMariArisCheeTescTannBussXVIISideTesc
PeteSolaNinaStriSkynRaffAquoXVIILadyShamStepHaliEmilAccaWorkSaltNiveTimoShamAlbeZbigCredMine
CantYourVoguNighSisiCatcRecoshinHamiSideHymnTheoPushPinkJameGirlLebhTheoTallXVIIFinnJaneNorm
wwwrDukeAntoSilvPeteJuliAstrZoneRameAlfrRusiZoneClifMiyoAnneZoneZoneStarSeikZoneRobeFuxiZone
ArniIdirMaurStevRoubMoneACTGNickZoneAlbrBeveAnniJohnFyodGeorIsaaDougJuliJohnXVIINBRDPussOxid
ZoneGESEBrunUARDVillKronShinAquaLiveMidnGeomEeyoAlejRespSilbJohnLoveNISSARAGHeliAfroOxfoJazz
RenoCreaReicTonyMuraHellBontLearWindPoweIwakRedmBorkAntoAdvaJeanGlamHarrMattGodfLaurGeneCami
RobeApplRomaRomaZabiStevJoinLimiXVIITrisTatsBarbLeslSeedSickBrucActiBridPeteTerrJacqRichKeit
wwwnTenzmailJeanJacoMorninsiRomehcadYourMidwNikkArmeSomeMarvJeweVIIIChriSheiMillstanUARDUARD
UARDArthFarlPhotChriNoboJeweXVIIMartWannJillShowSPECtuchkasLeavKate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version