Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Bring Sean Home" widget for blogs, sites, Facebook, MySpace...USE IT!"  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Claudia T.

• http://pinguimdgeladeira.blogspot.com
Just as an update, as of june 19 when the widget was created, there are over 1800 views and 67 installs of it already. YAY!

Feel free to copy my signature with the link to the widget, the widget redirects people to bringseanhome.org.

If anyone is having problems installing please let me know and I will try to help!
Widget: Bring Sean Home
http://widgetbox.com/widget/bringseanhome                        
Widget for facebook, blogs, MySpace, etc.
Grab one! It links directly to bringseanhome.org
Add it to your forum signature, email signature....
let's spread the word and help bring Sean back home.

Offline BrazilianForJustice

• Veteran Member
Quote from: Claudia T.;40214
Just as an update, as of june 19 when the widget was created, there are over 1800 views and 67 installs of it already. YAY!

Feel free to copy my signature with the link to the widget, the widget redirects people to bringseanhome.org.

If anyone is having problems installing please let me know and I will try to help!
Thank you ClŠudia for bumping up this thread, I wasn't aware of it. I have in my Facebook now and broadcasted to all my friends Walls.

HOWEVER, the video does not seem to playing. Could you check that? Thank you.

P.S> You blog of cooking recipes is way too good. How a country with such yummy goodies kidnap children???

-
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 12:28:31 PM by BrazilianForJustice »

Offline Audax

• Veteran Member
Just a reminder. This is a great tool.

Offline BrazilianForJustice

• Veteran Member
The video still doesn't play. I don't think BSH.org shoud lend its name to something that doesn't work.

Offline Caldwell

• Veteran Member
Quote from: Claudia T.;40214

I also am not having success with this. I put it on my Facebook account, but it only links back to the widget box page.  Any  help appreciated!
Pass HR 3240
Please visit links to HR 3240.  We need this bill passed now for the 2,800 other abducted American Children!