Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: IT'S OVER  (Read 15931 times)

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
Re: IT'S OVER
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 12:33:20 PM »
Quote from: heatheram29;40947
One fact worth noting is that Victor does NOT appear to be home as a result of the cooperation of the Brazilian government.

You can rest assured that the US State Dept will count this case as a "successful Hague return" to a US father.  Regardless of how I'm glad someone got their child back.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline dmdaven2

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 09:45:48 AM »
Quote from: carlos;41932
You can rest assured that the US State Dept will count this case as a "successful Hague return" to a US father. Regardless of how I'm glad someone got their child back.

Sean told Daisy to keep his file open...until his custody battle is over...he still has court where the Judge will determine custody, as well as she is suing him for child support and alimony. So this lady essentially came back to fight for full custody, and sue Sean for money because her ex husband from Brazil who she planned on sueing for 18yrs of child support, left Brazil back to Bolivia when he found out she was sueing him. (karma) Then she decided to come back and get Sean for money, only she didn't know there was an arrest warrant out for her...So being greedy did her in.

Crazy enough the cops told Sean 1) the charges may get dropped 2) she could end up with custody of Victor...:nixweiss:
Devon Davenport - Father of Nadia Lynn ;)

Offline Bill33

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 05:32:18 PM »
Quote from: dmdaven2;41988
Sean told Daisy to keep his file open...until his custody battle is over...he still has court where the Judge will determine custody, as well as she is suing him for child support and alimony. So this lady essentially came back to fight for full custody, and sue Sean for money because her ex husband from Brazil who she planned on sueing for 18yrs of child support, left Brazil back to Bolivia when he found out she was sueing him. (karma) Then she decided to come back and get Sean for money, only she didn't know there was an arrest warrant out for her...So being greedy did her in.

Crazy enough the cops told Sean 1) the charges may get dropped 2) she could end up with custody of Victor...:nixweiss:

dmdaven:  Thanks for the update - anything is possible, but, US courts don't like it when people try to take matters out of their jurisdiction.  By the way, I follow your case, and I hope and pray you get your daughter back soon!

Sean:  save those emails where your wife asks for $25,000 and gifts - it sounds like some kind of ransom to me!   If you present that to court along with your story, and perhaps an article on David/Sean, a good lawyer will most likely grant you custody.  You should also get some details on getting those major appliances shipped (photos of them removed, or shipping records), that would also show the intent was for her to try to permanently move rather than just a vacation (which you know is what she is going to try to claim).

Make sure your lawyer doesn't let your soon to be ex anywhere near Victors passport!

Offline aac

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 10:30:55 PM »
I realy dont understand...id she kidnapped his son, why would she get the charges dropped and get custody??

Offline dmdaven2

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 01:03:33 PM »
Quote from: aac;42993
I realy dont understand...id she kidnapped his son, why would she get the charges dropped and get custody??

She's a woman, as well as the mother...double standard I guess:nixweiss: that's how these things go...had it been the other way around...Sean Collins would be under the jail...bankrupt, and would never be allowed to see his son again.

Offline ananddad

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »
Quote from: aac;42993

Neither do I. I seriously wish the Courts and Prosecutor won't drop charges if the father of the children opposes it. If destination countries are going to be accused of not holding abductors accountable, it is time US courts held them accountable and let them pay the price. Commit the crime, Do the Time.

He should get custody.Being the father, I am sure he would be agreeable to allowing her visitation rights. Nevertheless, from now on, she should be forced to eat out of his hand and to pay him child support.
"In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay, then you have not reached the end." -- Unknown.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »
Does anyone know if he's gone to court yet?

Offline dmdaven2

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 08:52:07 AM »
Quote from: gail;45624
Does anyone know if he's gone to court yet?

Yea he won full custody...she has visitation fri sat sun.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »
Quote from: dmdaven2;45653

Every fri, sat sun?!
― Rumi

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »
That is wonderful :)  I didn't think she would get custody after what she had done.  I wonder if the visitation is every other fri-sun.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2009, 01:25:29 PM »
Quote from: gail;45659
That is wonderful :)  I didn't think she would get custody after what she had done.  I wonder if the visitation is every other fri-sun.

Maybe the father works weekends.  If so, that would make more sense, but even then the kids would be in school during the week so weekdays would allow for much less quality time.  I know I would be very unhappy w/ an agreement that never gave me weekends...
― Rumi

Offline ananddad

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »

That sounds excessive for an abductor. Was he agreeable with the terms? Or did the Courts push it down his throat?
"In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay, then you have not reached the end." -- Unknown.

Offline dmdaven2

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2009, 11:33:37 AM »
Quote from: ananddad;45685
That sounds excessive for an abductor. Was he agreeable with the terms? Or did the Courts push it down his throat?

It's every fri sat sun. A lot of time for an abductor but passports have been revoked, and I informed him to have his son call him everytime he reaches his mothers house on friday. That way should he not call, Sean knows something may be wrong. I believe they live currently about an hour apart so it is crucial he hears from his son upon arrival.

He seemed fine with the visitation arrangment. :nixweiss: He's got more custody than he's ever had, before he only had joint legal custody. So...this is about 1000times more time he's got than before.

Offline Celita

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 11:40:47 PM »
God bless you!

Quote from: Sean P. Collins;40860
The happiest day of my life!!

The day I had been waiting for became a reality this past Thursday.

My son Victor has been recovered.

Please see below link:

mom busted for alleged kidnapping

Offline luvthelake

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2010, 02:08:57 AM »
Can't get the link to work:nixweiss: