Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Timeline of events in this case  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Martin

• Left Behind Parent
Timeline of events in this case
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:42:21 AM »
Timeline located on the main BSHF website Active Cases section at:

http://bringseanhome.org/wordpress/active-cases/rebeca-rezende-boyle-timeline/
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 11:35:44 PM by Bob D'Amico »

Offline Shar

Re: Timeline of events in this case
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »
Once again, I'm speechless...another horrific child abduction to Brazil with no end in sight...One man against a heartless and corrupt system and people lacking a humanity gene.

AN INTERNATIONAL CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE BRAZILIAN AUTHORITIES SHOULD BE FILED BY ALL OF THE AFFECTED HAGUE NATIONS...if this is even legally possible.  LBP fathers and mothers who are "foreigners" in Brazil seem to be universally treated like pariahs...no amount of torture seems to be enough to satisfy the  judicial system or the abductors.  I can only imagine what Brazilian citizens who have no power (money, connections) endure on a regular basis.

David's case and those from the UK, Austria and New Zealand that have recently been posted share many common elements.  There appears to be no good-faith effort being made by the judiciary.

"Justice delayed is justice denied."  President Lula COULD intervene re: Brazil's Hague obligations and help fix this tragedy if he so desired.  Evidently, these unnecessarily prolonged, agonizing child abduction cases provide a power trip at many levels.  It's bad enough to torture the adults, but the children are being tortured, too, and their childhood's are being destroyed.  WITHOUT MERCY.

Offline caique mateus

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »
Kafka couldn't write something like this.
I felt much more confortable reading "The Process" than reading this timeline.

Offline heatheram29

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 05:59:00 PM »
I don't even know what to say. I'm speechless. This is horrendous.

It seems the only thing any of these agencies respond to is MEDIA. If there is one thing to be learned it is that LBP's need to ACT FAST and PUBLICLY. I think that if the next parent this happens to does this then we've actually accomplished something.