Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Extradition from India  (Read 13293 times)

Offline RheaDad

Re: Extradition from India
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 04:24:22 PM »
Good News: AnandDad's ex-wife has been ordered to produce Anand back by the State Supreme Court (Andhra Pradesh High Court).
Bad News  : Unfortunately, a SLP (Special Leave Petition) may have been filed by his ex-wife at the Supreme Court of India, which means further delays.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
How long of a delay?  And do you know if he has been able to see his son?  I sure hope so.

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »
Thanks for the update!  I hope that he is able to bring Anand home soon.  It's a shame she won't do what is right for all involved.  She could come back too.  Anand needs his dad in his life. 
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline RheaDad

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »
How long of a delay?  And do you know if he has been able to see his son?  I sure hope so.
I think some time back, he was able to see him once or twice. Now, his wife is probably using delaying tactics to produce the child before the State High Court.

Offline RheaDad

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 04:50:27 PM »
Thanks for the update!  I hope that he is able to bring Anand home soon.  It's a shame she won't do what is right for all involved.  She could come back too.  Anand needs his dad in his life. 
I don't know what this malaise is all about. Several nuts think that way that a Dad is expendable. And talking about me, my ex is an accomplished Corporate Indian Attorney, doing rounds on several Indian media outlets about how good the US and Canadian systems are, while staying accused of willful-retention/parental-abduction of my only reason for existence - my 3.5-year old daughter Rhea! Now, when a Corporate Lawyer - a leading one at it from India - is indulging in such a despicable action by thumbing at the nose of US Laws and US Courts, what can you say, other than that this is becoming a pandemic and every single high-profile character in the society doing an abduction will only embolden hundreds of weak spouses, who will be tempted to purchase one-way air-tickets at the drop of the hat.

Rhea is also on NCMEC as of two days back.

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »
Oh, I saw her poster a few days ago. She's a cute little girl.

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2011, 03:37:02 AM »
Good News: AnandDad's ex-wife has been ordered to produce Anand back by the State Supreme Court (Andhra Pradesh High Court).
Bad News  : Unfortunately, a SLP (Special Leave Petition) may have been filed by his ex-wife at the Supreme Court of India, which means further delays.

Is there any updates on this case?  It's been nearly a year.  
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 04:19:49 PM »
Brazil can not extradict a brazilian citizen, according to the Constitution, which does not mean this citizen can not be criminaly charged, if the foreign coutry request it.

About nazi officers...US was also a paradise for nazists, especially those who had knowledge about rocketry, nuclear weapons, and collateral effects of low pressure and the vacuum over human body... No one has a clean past here.

We're not talking past here.  Brazil continues to protect murderers and pedohpiles even today.  Being Brazilian is a golden ticket to go travel the world, meet new and interesting people.. and kill them.  They can go play pirate, raping and pillaging, and then run back home to Brazil and pretend it never happened.  Hiding behind their Constitution is not a valid pretext for anything.  It's not as though God came down from on high and told Brazil "thou shalt include a clause in your Constitutional government that forbids extradition."
LOL
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 10:16:39 AM »
I have not heard anything.  I wonder if he's been able to see his son.  I sure hope he's okay.

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 01:54:56 AM »
Was just wondering if anyone has heard from Ananddad lately?  I sure hope he's safe and has been able to hold his son and rebuild their relationship. 

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 11:59:43 AM »
I would like to know the same thing and I haven't heard anything for a long time.