Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Update on Alezio's case  (Read 6245 times)

Offline Alezio

• Left Behind Parent
Update on Alezio's case
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:58:08 PM »
After waiting for 1 year and 8 months, finally the judge gave the ruling on my kidnapping case. But as soon my ex-husband knew about it, he again took off with my children! They have been hiding for 4 weeks now and we only know they are still in Brazil, but until now nowhere to be found. It is just unbelivable!!! I was that close to getting my little girls back. The federal police is still searching for them... Just remembering that this was the 3rd time kidnapping. From the USA to London, London to Brazil and now it is happening again.:burn:

Offline ananddad

• Left Behind Parent
Re: Update on Alezio's case
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 07:06:30 PM »
Quote from: Alezio;46166
After waiting for 1 year and 8 months, finally the judge gave the ruling on my kidnapping case. But as soon my ex-husband knew about it, he again took off with my children! They have been hiding for 4 weeks now and we only know they are still in Brazil, but until now nowhere to be found. It is just unbelivable!!! I was that close to getting my little girls back. The federal police is still searching for them... Just remembering that this was the 3rd time kidnapping. From the USA to London, London to Brazil and now it is happening again.:burn:
Alezio, congratulations on your legal victory. How reliable are the Brazilian Federal Police? Do they have a good reputation?
"In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay, then you have not reached the end." -- Unknown.

Offline Alezio

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »
Quote from: ananddad;46167
Alezio, congratulations on your legal victory. How reliable are the Brazilian Federal Police? Do they have a good reputation?
Yes, they are doing everything in their power to find them. Working late nights and weekends and are not giving up until they find them! Let's hope!

Offline kim in socal

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 07:28:03 PM »
Alezio, you will have your girls back soon. I am sure some LBP boardies can give you advise in regards to tracking him down (via PM as you know your ex monitors this site). I will be praying for you and your daughters!

Offline Alezio

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 07:42:53 PM »
I know in my heart that sooner or later they will be found and returned to me. I just wanted to ask for prayers from you all so this children can finally have peace!

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 08:15:48 PM »
Quote from: Alezio;46166
After waiting for 1 year and 8 months, finally the judge gave the ruling on my kidnapping case.
I see the tide as turning. Supposedly, within the next 3 months (for a total of just over 3 years), I will have a ruling. Let's hope that my judge is friendly with yours.:D

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 08:18:07 PM »
My heart is with you, and it is broken for your terrible pain. If I may paraphrase from Pulp Fiction, somebody needs to go and get Midieval on that bastard and those like him, including their hired help (see JPLS, Tostes, etc). Sounds like you may be very close to getting your girls. We're with you.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
I'm so sorry.  The fact that it took one year and eight months is inexcusable.  Just like the fact that after two kidnappings the judge in this case didn't take any precautionary measures to avoid it from happening again.  He's already done it twice did the Brazilian courts think he would respect their orders any more than those of the US and the UK?  I hope your children are found soon and this nightmare is almost over.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi