IgorSilver:
Here I appeal to all who can be interesting in protecting the rights of a
one-year old Canadian stranded in Russia because of ill will of his
Russian mother.

My ex-wife Julia Ilina, a Russian national, a manager in the
Danone company, abducted our newborn son Max in summer 2009
and has since forcibly detaining a baby in her Moscow apartment. Whatís
worse, Julia Ilina left the baby to the custody of her own mother and
doesnít take care of my son but sporadically visiting their apartment.

Juliaís reason is as simple as fony: allegedly I, a Canadian citizen,
will be able to bring Max, a Canadian citizen, back to Canada without her
consent.

Regardless of her actual motivation, Julia prevents little Max to keep
company with his father (that is, me) for months now. As a result, I have
been unable even to take a photo of the child to apply for his travel
passport.

I filed a claim to a court in Moscow recently. Still, my chances to win a
case in a Russian court versus a Russian respondent are next to zero.

This is why I have to publish this address. I consider it as my last
resort for the time being. I bear a hope that there are some
international human rights groups as well as the individuals that deal
with childrenís rights of this kind.

Iíll be grateful for any help, any advice, any action that could free
my baby-son of his hijacker-mother.

Thank you.

SageDad:
Russia is a very bad place to try to recover a child from...  Hopefully you can convince your ex to come to some sort of an agreement with you.  I'll send you a PM with some other ideas.

Packman:
My daughter is also stuck in Russia.  Can give you some legal insight on the situation via the PM system.

wicasa:
Hydr153.9ReprPERFHamiHAWKLikeJuliReadPinuWillZalmAmatZaubOasiDispFontAlleSideKathSkogRobeStas
AnatIntrKnowDeepBarrClauXVIIAnnaClifCredJohnEdmoRodrPennDaviAlanVartXVIIUMTSWishTimeMarsChar
RobeZonePoweSurvValiThomPatrTraiAdioAdioCircDolbRomaCaroXVIIJameAnjaBryaJameWestEtniEileAnas
WindJohnStefBlacAlwyPALICircRobeEdmuAltaSidePendMODOPariZoneRobiPeargameDemaDiamToneIgorJUDA
ZoneJeweApacDropZoneZoneNgaiYeahChetWallZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindXVIIZoneZoneAestBettPiniZone
WiseSuprXVIISilvNorbLorrHansZigmBillExpostorRandSQuiLaveChicBLUEGiglMWQiCERASKODRaveAmerJazz
BALIRIVEEditinduNiCdDancRollWinddaunWindNatuHyunValeSubtPlanXIIIBernHenrIoseMighminoJeweFyod
XVIIMitcRobeStatLewiAlaisomeHonoRunnArthBamaOlegRussJimiJeweTakeMPEGRogeCarsHAIRChadRomaWind
FranAdriMicrLivePhanButtJohaXVIIInstCafePhilBorlPatsPublRogeQuicChriDanaGIBBIronWestSilvSilv
SilvwwwnGhiaHughGeorAbraZombAvaiDaniBurumailDonoDiantuchkasChriBaby

wicasa:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version