Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michael McCarty's son, Liam, has been reabducted!  (Read 34293 times)

Offline Shar

Re: Michael McCarty's son, Liam, has been reabducted!
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2010, 11:28:20 PM »
Quote from: lovellboys;67179
So it's all about having his mother in his life and not at all about his father having any rights whatsoever.

Once again we see an unfit mother having more rights than a wonderful, mentally healthy father.

This is too sickening.  The media and Hillary need to be involved RIGHT NOW.  What are these people thinking???  I'm speechless.  LIAM HAS A DAD WHO LOVES HIM!!  Where is the media?  Hillary?

Offline tstravis

« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
any updates on liam?  yes, i wonder where Hillary is in this situation... or if we could get Congressman Smith to get involved... this needs to be done NOW, not later when the crazy mom has a chance to abduct liam AGAIN.  SO not right!

Offline Lexi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »
Quote from: Sashia;67126
Since Liam has been so poisoned by his mother against Michael, the uncle may be the one who could bridge the relationship between father and son instead of the incompetent childrens services and the family courts in Italy. (always looking for a silver lining:D)

Well that's a valid point - I guess after David's experience, the thought of any involvement by an extended family member makes me a little leery, but like you said, hopefully there's some sound rationale for it. :)

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2010, 07:39:19 PM »
Has anyone else seen the FB update on the McCarty case?  Apparently - Michael needs help because he has been ordered to Italy once a month for therapeutic reasons to help father and son reconnect.  Again, this was posted on his FB page and I believe it to be GOOD THING!  The case against the mother and her parents are is still pending, but I think it VERY significant that the courts there FINALLY acknowledge that Liam and his father deserve to be together.

If this was posted elsewhere or already discussed - I must have been brain dead.  So - even though I was initially upset that they placed Liam with an uncle, at least it is not an orphanage and there is hope for a father/son reunion.

They need help with fees and a place for Mike to stay while in Italy.  Go to:  www.saveliam.org

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 07:42:54 PM by lovellboys »

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2010, 09:31:39 PM »
Ordered to travel to Italy once a month sounds very hard, I hope it's over soon for him.

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2010, 03:04:52 AM »
Has anyone heard of any updates of this case?  On July 24th Michael Landsman posted on FB that they were working on an update, but I can't find aything anywhere.
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2010, 03:04:20 PM »
He has unrestricted contact in Italy, but Liam can't leave the country yet.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »
That is nuts!  I can't believe it.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2010, 04:10:15 PM »
He has unrestricted contact in Italy, but Liam can't leave the country yet.

There is virtually no recent information out there on this case.  Are the authorities in Italy waiting for mom to 'get better' so that Liam can stay there??  It just seems weird and I question whether the courts there will give consideration to an American father.