Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michael McCarty's son, Liam, has been reabducted!  (Read 34292 times)

Offline jl2saint

• Veteran Member
Re: Michael McCarty's son, Liam, has been reabducted!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 01:10:19 PM »
Quote from: carlos;49512
It makes me very sad to read that. Liam is at an age where children are particularly susceptible to parental alienation -- especially when everyone that surrounds him joins in to plant the seeds of hate in his young and innocent mind. If a transition needs to be done it needs to be done in the US.[/[/U]quote]

Agreed...but I think there needs to be a transition based on what I know. Mike may disagree and want to take it on, but I would do what's best for Liam I think.....

he's REALLY been damaged by these kooks.....
Lastly - David, there are many prayers across the world going out for you and Sean. When I got my son home - regardless of all the attempts of parental alienation that were forced on him - he said "Father, I always knew you loved me." I am certain Sean feels the same way.

Peter

JL

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »
I did notice in the video above that SOS Clinton has intervened after receiving 6 letters from different Senators.  Not to take anything away from Mike's ordeal, but when does she plan to intervene on David and Sean's behalf?  Why must we wait for 3240 to pass?  They need to get on the horn with Lula, or whoever, and get this taken care of.
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline Caldwell

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 04:15:30 PM »
Quote from: Bree;49514
I did notice in the video above that SOS Clinton has intervened after receiving 6 letters from different Senators.  Not to take anything away from Mike's ordeal, but when does she plan to intervene on David and Sean's behalf?  Why must we wait for 3240 to pass?  They need to get on the horn with Lula, or whoever, and get this taken care of.

This is a great point.  We should take note of this and after the hearings this week consider an arm twisting campaign to get a dozen senators write to SOS Clinton.
Pass HR 3240
Please visit links to HR 3240.  We need this bill passed now for the 2,800 other abducted American Children!

Offline Sashia

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »
Quote from: Bree;49514
I did notice in the video above that SOS Clinton has intervened after receiving 6 letters from different Senators. Not to take anything away from Mike's ordeal, but when does she plan to intervene on David and Sean's behalf? Why must we wait for 3240 to pass? They need to get on the horn with Lula, or whoever, and get this taken care of.
LOL, I wonder if she's going to "intervene" for Mike the way she "intervened" for David. Which is to say, talk is cheap. and that appears to be all she is willng to do.

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »
Quote from: Sashia;49518
LOL, I wonder if she's going to "intervene" for Mike the way she "intervened" for David. Which is to say, talk is cheap. and that appears to be all she is willng to do.

She already intervened...thus the reason he met with someone in Italy to get Liam back.  Now, surely if she can pull some strings for Mike, she can do the same for David.  Afterall, the whole world knows she is aware of David's case.  THE TIME IS NOW, HILLARY!!!  Talk is cheap; it's time she walks the walk....same goes for Obama.

Perhaps we should ask the Virginia couple that was able to get past the Secret Service :eek: to meet with Obama on this topic.  They sure have a way of getting to him.  :rolleyes:
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline sara

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 07:16:37 PM »
Quote from: jl2saint;49478

Actually, I kind of agree w/ them..............I didn't agree w/ putting him in an orphanage the 1st time, but right now it would be best short term solution......

If they just gave him to Mike now after all of the brainwashing, it would be really difficult......

A short term transition where eventually Liam would probably say "Hey dad, can you get me out of here" would be better. Liam has a bunch of anger towards Mike right now and has actually been rewarded by the idiots for saying mean things to him.........:madgo:

The boy needs to return home to the US. There is therapy and there are programs to de-brainwash children in Liam's situation. The NCMEC actually has one.

Offline LukieD

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • http://bringseanhome.org
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »
I think the letter the lawyer and the Fox host is referring to was one letter signed by four US Senators (Schumer, Gillibrand, Baucus and Tester) and one US Congressman (Rehberg). Hopefully they'll have more luck with the Secretary of State than we've had on this issue.

http://www.saveliam.org./Scumer,_Baucus_letter.html

Actually, I stand corrected. Here's a second letter:

http://www.saveliam.org./Merkley_Wyden_letter.html

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »
Urgent Update regarding Liam McCarty on Fox and Friends -Tomorrow morning Dec. 6th at 9:50am EST

To members of Save Liam McCarty (Formerly SaveLiam.org)

Lisa VallinsDecember 5 at 5:58pm Reply
Michael is in Rome urgently trying to find Liam who has now been missing for nearly 3 weeks after disappearing from the Rome Juvenile Courthouse. Please watch this urgent update with Alisyn Camerota on Fox & Friends via satellite from Rome, Italy tomorrow morning, Sunday, Dec. 6th at 9:50am EST.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
Quote from: Bree;49809
Urgent Update regarding Liam McCarty on Fox and Friends -Tomorrow morning Dec. 6th at 9:50am EST

Lisa VallinsDecember 5 at 5:58pm Reply
Michael is in Rome urgently trying to find Liam who has now been missing for nearly 3 weeks after disappearing from the Rome Juvenile Courthouse. Please watch this urgent update with Alisyn Camerota on Fox & Friends via satellite from Rome, Italy tomorrow morning, Sunday, Dec. 6th at 9:50am EST.
There is no excuse for this, the boy should have been returned to his father...but after seeing what Italy did with Amanda Knox, it's clear that the right thing will not be done for Liam unless our Government does something.  This is outrageous.

Offline heather

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2009, 05:23:44 AM »
:yeahthat:

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »
Quote from: gail;49814
There is no excuse for this, the boy should have been returned to his father...but after seeing what Italy did with Amanda Knox, it's clear that the right thing will not be done for Liam unless our Government does something. This is outrageous.

Exactly!  

I want to know how Liam was removed from the Italian Courthouse without notice?  As for the Amanda Knox case...unreal!  I do wonder who the other American is that sits in jail with her.

Our Government HAS to do something and fast!!!  There is no reason for things like this to happen.

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »
Searching for Liam - Please watch America's Newsroom on Fox - Dec. 7th 10:10am EST

Lisa VallinsDecember 6 at 1:57pm Reply
Please watch America's Newsroom on Fox tomorrow morning Dec. 7th 10:10am EST for Update from Rome on Michael McCarty's continuing efforts to locate his son. Liam has now been missing for 3 weeks after being re-kidnapped by his Mother.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2009, 05:50:09 PM »
Quote from: Bree;49816
Exactly!

I want to know how Liam was removed from the Italian Courthouse without notice? As for the Amanda Knox case...unreal! I do wonder who the other American is that sits in jail with her.

Our Government HAS to do something and fast!!! There is no reason for things like this to happen.
I can not believe what happened in that trial!  Ridiculous.  I never heard about another American in jail with her?

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2009, 06:16:29 PM »
Quote from: gail;49818
I can not believe what happened in that trial! Ridiculous. I never heard about another American in jail with her?

I was watching some news show and they had Amanda's friend on from Washington.  She was stating that she visited with Amanda and that she gets along well with the guards, has made friends with other cell mates including another American that is in jail in Italy.  

I hope that Amanda's appeal will be reviewed fairly and a new trial will be granted.  BUT, I doubt it.  She got a raw deal, IMO.  Judy Bachrach from Vanity Fair was on one of the shows (she has lived in Italy for 4 years) and said it would surprise her if the appeal was granted.  I lived in Italy for 3 years and nothing surprises me.  (I love it there though.)

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »
Quote from: Bree;49819
I was watching some news show and they had Amanda's friend on from Washington. She was stating that she visited with Amanda and that she gets along well with the guards, has made friends with other cell mates including another American that is in jail in Italy.

I hope that Amanda's appeal will be reviewed fairly and a new trial will be granted. BUT, I doubt it. She got a raw deal, IMO. Judy Bachrach from Vanity Fair was on one of the shows (she has lived in Italy for 4 years) and said it would surprise her if the appeal was granted. I lived in Italy for 3 years and nothing surprises me. (I love it there though.)
I saw that.  So it is as bad as she said?  I would be scared to death.  Our Government had better do something about this one and fast.