Bring Sean Home Foundation > Main Foundation Forum

The Foundation

(1/6) > >>

Bob D'Amico:
The Bring Sean Home Foundation was formed to offer guidance and assistance to any person whose child or children have been kidnapped by a parent or guardian and taken out of their country of residence.

While the customary and usual term is "international child abduction" we prefer to call it what it is, kidnapping. A heinous crime punishable by criminal laws around the world.

Unfortunately many people, including journalists, lawyers, judges, public officials, and government bureaucrats prefer to use the term, "Custody Case." Even more disheartening for parents is that law enforcement agencies do not understand and enforce kidnapping laws where the kidnapper is a parent.

We hope through education and your assistance to change the way "international child abduction" is viewed and legally treated - It is International Kidnapping!

Teena:

--- Quote from: Bob D'Amico;53264 ---The Bring Sean Home Foundation was formed to offer guidance and assistance to any person whose child or children have been kidnapped by a parent or guardian and taken out of their country of residence.

--- End quote ---
I wanted to stress ANY PERSON. While we seem to run across fathers losing their children more than mothers, mothers are also victims of this crime and should get the same attention.

Paul:
Hi Bob,
I'm new to the forum but not the cause.   If I can help the foundation in any way please let me know. I'm a CPA in Denville, NJ if that helps.

Best regards to you,
Paul DeVera

Celita:
Paul, I have a bunch of people in Brazil and if needed they can support David Goldman and make pression. They are already in the newspaper, globo.com, etc
Today we are going to receive a wonderful new! God bless David and Sean!
Celita

brian87:
I think if Brazil will not obey the hage convention laws.  We Americans should boycott the olympics.  Why would we want to send our families to this country and spend our money there.

I am praying for Sean to be returned to his Father.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version