Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sometimes BAD NEWS is GOOD NEWS!  (Read 1382 times)

Offline siajeannie

Sometimes BAD NEWS is GOOD NEWS!
« on: December 27, 2009, 02:25:12 PM »
Hey, guys!

I've noticed that the Brazilian Media can't let it go in this case. They keep reporting the lies of the Brazilian family. At first, I was so mad.  :burn:While they orchestrated that last abuse against Sean, they continue the propaganda against David, Sean's father!!!

Do they realize David IS his father and that IS the best for the kid?!!

Anyway, these past few days artists from the upper social class came public defending the Brazilian family. Needless to say, I was even more "upset".:cloud:
Since they are so powerful and influential, there was really nothing I could do as an individual, except to fire back in any way I could through -- in this case, Twitter. I think I already mentioned somewhere in this forum that one of the artists, Luciano Huck, has about 1.5 million followers. :madgo:

Well, yesterday I thought a lot about this. While looking at the Brazilian press and their continuing accusations from the family, I realized one thing: the public opinion, the vast majority, who was already in David's side, has not changed BUT, and here is the "great news", many of the people who were completely ignorant to the story, started, as a result, to come out and become involved in the conversation, although usually they were on the Brazilian family side. :eek:

[That's what happens when you have people with the influence close to Oprah defending a pair of crazy people...]

Well, how is that great news, you think? I did not realized this immediately. Not until now, actually, but yesterday while speaking to one of these people who were ill-informed, I realize how brainwashed they all have been in the past few days. Once you explain to them the story, they become aware of what is REALLY happening.

THE RESULT: This is generating a discussing far more wider that we would have EVER imagined.

Not only the working middle class, the one who have been supporting us all along (see well-written comments in Veja and Estadao, for instance) and some of the working lower class (see the not so complex writing, especially in O Globo!! Although, it is no coincidence that this paper stopped publishing all comments on their articles on David Goldman ever since Sean was ordered to return) but also, EVERYONE is discussing this issue now.

Even though there is a lot of bad information out there, this is generating a HUGE discussion!!! :D

When this happens, in my own experience, just like when some touchy subject is discussed in a true soup opera, people discuss this with everyone, in schools, stores, etc. which means the truth will suffice.

There still will be a lot of ignorance around this, BUT, this is a MAJOR VICTORY FOR THE LEFT-BEHIND PARENTS. :cheer:

This is creating a phenomenal awareness of "Parental Alienation Syndrome" and the "Hague Convention". ;)

Now, it is the time to act. NOW, I believe, the left-behind parents with children illegally retained in Brazil, can have a chance. And, certainly, once all this circus goes away (it might take a while) the truth will come up to most, even the people (indifferent to learning about the case) who have been deceived throughout this story!

I never thought this would be a result of so much evil. In reality, I think, a lot of good is going to come out of this. :)

God bless us all, especially David Goldman and this foundation that will help so many others.

To them, my most sincere gratitude. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

SPA
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 02:26:50 PM by siajeannie »

Offline Grace

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Sometimes BAD NEWS is GOOD NEWS!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 02:34:43 PM »
Great post Sia! And I have to say you have done a great job for BSH tweeting about this case a lot! I hope Luciano Huck loses many of his 1 million followers.