Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sean's grandmother meets with Senator, asks help to visit grandson  (Read 19048 times)

Offline :: ultranol ::

• http://www.twitter.com/ultranol
Re: Sean's grandmother meets with Senator, asks help to visit grandson
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2010, 04:45:37 PM »
REALLY??? :confused:

Did Silvana allow David to contact Sean? I think it was after 4 years and with Supervision only!

Hmmm..

The thing is, David is not allowing unsupervised contact from granny to Sean - since there is no discussion about the kind of things she say to him, given the psychological damage that was proven to have happened. Nobody would argue against that. However, looks like she is "welcome" to call David's home and talk to Sean through his regular home phone, in English, in a way David could easily pick up the extension to supervise the conversation.

Since they claim they are "being denied to know about their grandson", as one would learn if fed only by Brazilian news outlets, David must have been hanging up on them when they call. David recorded those times when the opposite was true, when he called to know about Sean and they would hang up on him.

So, two questions remain:

1) Why don't they record David hanging up, like he did before, proving that he's the one who is not cooperating?

We all know the answer for this one, of course they are not even trying to call Sean at his home. They are absolutely 100% not interested in having a normal relationship where Sean lives in the US. They want to do everything in a way that would make them look like victims.

2) Why aren't the Brazilian media and authorities asking those questions to them? As in: did David give you his phone number? Did you call? What happened when you did that? Did him offer you visitation?

This last question is the most absurd, because it's the first thing that comes to mind when they would tell me that "Justice denied visitation rights": but how come did you have to request that to the Justice? What did the father say when you asked him about it? Nobody tells us that, because nobody asked them those ridiculously simple questions.

Then they tell us that those Lins e Silva didn't had any influence on Rio courts. If they can influence the entire Brazilian news complex...

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2010, 07:43:26 PM »
 Amen!  I am confident that David is very secure and leveled-head, he won't allow those Keystone cops wannabe to distract or irritate him.  Have a wonderful weekend and I hope, since the weather is nice, the Goldman duo will go out canoeing.  :-)

AMEN!!! You're right, it's a nice weekend I do hope the Goldman's do go canoeing!!

Offline Aida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2010, 01:54:15 AM »
This woman needs the strait jacket! Karma is a wonderful thing!

Offline JerseyGirl

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:54 AM »

http://www.brazzilmag.com/component/content/article/84-april-2010/12141-sean-goldmans-grandmother-to-file-another-lawsuit-in-us-to-see-boy.html

Sean Goldman's Grandmother to File Another Lawsuit in US to See Boy

Written by Mariana Jungmann     

Friday, 23 April 2010 20:18 

After a frustrated trip to the US to see her grandson Sean Goldman, Brazilian Silvana Bianchi decided to appeal to the American justice. The lawyers of the Brazilian family of the 9-year-old boy who was turned over to his American father on Christmas Eve last year and taken to the United States after a bitter custody battle, say they will act soon.

They intend the request the assistance of a Brazilian governmental agency called the Central Authority for Federal Affairs ("Autoridade Central para Assuntos Federais" - Acaf) in filing a lawsuit in a US court so the boy's Brazilian relatives can visit him there.

According to the Brazilian grandparents, since the boy returned to the US they have been unable to see him. They went so far as to file a petition in a US court, but it was not granted.

"At this time we are trying a second route, that is, we will go through Brazilian authorities to get to the US authorities, basing our request on clauses in the Hague Convention [on Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction]," explained Carlos Nicodemos, one of the family's lawyers.

Silvana Bianchi, the boy's grandmother, says she has not spoken to Sean since March 2. "Before that I did speak to him a few times [by phone] but always under restrictions.

For example, I had to speak in English and could not mention certain subjects. I could not tell him about his stepsister and how much she misses him," declared Ms Bianchi.

This week, on April 20, Ms Bianchi was in Brazilian capital Brasília where she visited senator Cristovam Buarque (from the Workers Party of the Federal District) who is the chairman of the Senate Human Rights Committee.

She gave the senator a report on some of the irregular aspects of Sean's departure from Brazil, such as the fact that he did not have a Brazilian passport.

Buarque told reporters that in his opinion Brazil had an obligation to ensure that the Brazilian grandparents could visit their grandson in the United States.

ABr

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2010, 12:43:46 PM »
Completely leaving aside that no court is going to compel David to allow access he deems inappropriate, doesn't Cruella DeVille realize that all David has to do is request that she pass a psychological examination prior to seeing Sean in order to block her from seeing him indefinitely?  The more I read about these antics the more convinced I become that she is bat-shit crazy.  No doubt her lawyers have learned how to push her buttons and are going to milk her for all she's worth.  I'm reminded of something they told David in the beginning along the lines of demanding he either play ball with the abduction or he'd spend all his money trying but he'd never see Sean again.  Perhaps it's time they start to practice what they preach.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

JonathanR

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2010, 04:02:33 PM »

http://www.brazzilmag.com/component/content/article/84-april-2010/12141-sean-goldmans-grandmother-to-file-another-lawsuit-in-us-to-see-boy.html

Written by Mariana Jungmann    

Friday, 23 April 2010 20:18  

After a frustrated trip to the US to see her grandson Sean Goldman, Brazilian Silvana Bianchi decided to appeal to the American justice. The lawyers of the Brazilian family of the 9-year-old boy who was turned over to his American father on Christmas Eve last year and taken to the United States after a bitter custody battle, say they will act soon.

They intend the request the assistance of a Brazilian governmental agency called the Central Authority for Federal Affairs ("Autoridade Central para Assuntos Federais" - Acaf) in filing a lawsuit in a US court so the boy's Brazilian relatives can visit him there.

According to the Brazilian grandparents, since the boy returned to the US they have been unable to see him. They went so far as to file a petition in a US court, but it was not granted.

"At this time we are trying a second route, that is, we will go through Brazilian authorities to get to the US authorities, basing our request on clauses in the Hague Convention [on Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction]," explained Carlos Nicodemos, one of the family's lawyers.

Silvana Bianchi, the boy's grandmother, says she has not spoken to Sean since March 2. "Before that I did speak to him a few times [by phone] but always under restrictions.

For example, I had to speak in English and could not mention certain subjects. I could not tell him about his stepsister and how much she misses him," declared Ms Bianchi.

This week, on April 20, Ms Bianchi was in Brazilian capital Brasília where she visited senator Cristovam Buarque (from the Workers Party of the Federal District) who is the chairman of the Senate Human Rights Committee.

She gave the senator a report on some of the irregular aspects of Sean's departure from Brazil, such as the fact that he did not have a Brazilian passport.

Buarque told reporters that in his opinion Brazil had an obligation to ensure that the Brazilian grandparents could visit their grandson in the United States.

ABr

brazilian authorities ALSO had an obligation to return sean to the u.s. under hague. they were only 5 years late.

i hope she does in fact go bankrupt. she is entitled to nothing. evil evil woman!!  :madgo
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:04:32 PM by JonathanR »

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2010, 04:12:30 PM »
exactly!!! I hope she goes Bankrupt! But I hope her nonsense doesn't effect David financially..

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2010, 04:50:43 PM »
Again - this is all fluff.  No NJ court is going to force visitation when it would clearly undermine the relationship between father and son.  That is what she wants to do.  Her actions only further prove that she does not have Sean's best interest at heart.   She is making a fool of herself and is making the Brazilian authorities even more of a laughing stock.

She has violated the Hague - not David.  Sean has not even been home 6 months and she is spewing rhetoric like a mad woman.    Her filing these motions clearly indicates that she has no intention of accepting the role of a normal grandparent.   I'll be waiting for the NJ court system to let her know exactly what her place is.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:52:14 PM by lovellboys »

Offline Aida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »
I am soooo tired of this woman! It is like  deadhorse! I really hope that everything she did to David comes out on this so called Lawsuit. She will not like the outcome! All the bs will come out. You are going to come out looking like a fool!

Offline pam.in.ny

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2010, 08:46:12 PM »
What amazes me, but yet doesn't surprise me about her, is that all the time David was trying
to get Sean back, she and the rest of them totally ignored the Hague Treaty. Now all of a
sudden, she is using it for her own selfish needs. It isn't going work and David and Sean will be
able to continue their life and bonding in peace. She definitely needs some help in the mental
health department.

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »
Exactly. How many times did Toasted say that the US government was out of place getting involved in a custody case. Now that the tables are turned and it is about custody and visitation, it's their first line of defense. Hypocrites!

Offline whartn

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2010, 09:09:08 PM »
javascript:void(0);Silva needs help.David is an outstanding father,and person.If the grandmother wanted to see Sean act like a normal person.She and the lawyer continue to amaze me with their antics.Where is JPLS?I hope he is raising his daughter away from the sick nanny.
The lady needs help.

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2010, 09:30:38 PM »
The more I read about these antics the more convinced I become that she is bat-shit crazy.

Silvana Bianchi, the boy's grandmother, says she has not spoken to Sean since March 2 holy crap!! she missed a haircut and lots of sporting events (guy stuff), no extreme mentally unstable nutjobs allowed (more than the most outrageous NFL or NBA playoff fan), and school, and pure one-on-one loving father/son time. "Before that I did speak to him a few times [by phone] but always under restrictions.

For example, I had to speak in English and could not mention certain subjects. I could not tell him about his stepsister and how much she misses him," declared Ms Bianchi. ....Sooooooooo, you want to start laying on thick guilt under the guise of love from an infant? Granny, this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't talk to Sean. You make a crafted and dramatic scene out of ANYTHING, and you would spout off something improper in both English and Portuguese. The earlier poster was right, you would be like Saddam (please don't get me started on the commonalities between those two! Remember, I'm a sick man and can't be held responsible for my utterings or actions.)

After a frustrated trip to the US to see her grandson Sean Goldman, Brazilian Silvana Bianchi decided to appeal to the American justice. The lawyers of the Brazilian family of the 9-year-old boy who was turned over to his American father on Christmas Eve last year and taken to the United States after a bitter custody battle, say they  of the irregular aspects of Sean's departure from Brazil, such as the fact that he did not have a Brazilian passport. For the love of God, granny. Stop whining about stupid, Monday morning quarterback nitpicking bullshit that you hoped would stall the private jet long enough for you to tie an anchor to it. Please just go outside early in the morning and find that big yellow thing, the Sun I believe we call it, and remove any form of eyewear, glasses or such, then get any friend or person on the street to help you tie your hands behind your back (everybody would be more than willing to assist), and then simply stare at that big yellow ball thingy, the Sun, until it fades under the horizon. Fast on this day for Sean, and don't leave your post (the spot where you are standing with the unobstructed view of that Sun) for ANY REASON, and this is important..........DON'T SHUT YOUR EYES!!! oh, also, don't bother with that lotion stuff with the annoying smell, and the big number on the bottle. Hope you get a great tan! We'll catchya at the Ray Charles Museum.