Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Clock of Prayer" for David and Sean / relogio de oracao  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Claudia.Hope

"Clock of Prayer" for David and Sean / relogio de oracao
« on: December 28, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »
The clock of Prayer that we say in portuguese " Relogio de Oracao" is a non stop prayer during certain time.If you believe that just one prayer can make a big difference, join with me the "Clock of Prayer" Relogio de oracao today...

May God bless David and Sean abundantly . May always  be in control of this healing time, bringing  resilience and forgiveness, and may strengthens the love between father and son.
Sean will very soon call David - Dad!

If you don't know how to pray, just think good things about David and Sean...:)

Que Deus abencoe David e Sean abundantemente e esteja sempre no controle nesta fase de adaptacao, de cura, de superacao, de perdao e que fortaleca o amor entre pai e filho. Que Sean muito em breve venha chamar o David de pai.

SE voce nao sabe ou nao esta acostumado a hora, mentalize boas coisas para o David e o Sean.

I will start at 12 PM, and each one can choose a time ( 10 min) to pray. I am planning to do that until 12 AM.

12:10 -
12:20 -
12:30 -
12:40
12:50
01:00

Offline jl2saint

• Veteran Member
Re: "Clock of Prayer" for David and Sean / relogio de oracao
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 12:37:25 PM »
Quote from: Claudia.Hope;61557
The clock of Prayer that we say in portuguese " Relogio de Oracao" is a non stop prayer during certain time.If you believe that just one prayer can make a big difference, join with me the "Clock of Prayer" Relogio de oracao today...

May God bless David and Sean abundantly . May always be in control of this healing time, bringing resilience and forgiveness, and may strengthens the love between father and son.
Sean will very soon call David - Dad!

If you don't know how to pray, just think good things about David and Sean...:)

Que Deus abencoe David e Sean abundantemente e esteja sempre no controle nesta fase de adaptacao, de cura, de superacao, de perdao e que fortaleca o amor entre pai e filho. Que Sean muito em breve venha chamar o David de pai.

SE voce nao sabe ou nao esta acostumado a hora, mentalize boas coisas para o David e o Sean.

I will start at 12 PM, and each one can choose a time ( 10 min) to pray. I am planning to do that until 12 AM.

12:10 -
12:20 -
12:30 -JL
12:40
12:50
01:00
Lastly - David, there are many prayers across the world going out for you and Sean. When I got my son home - regardless of all the attempts of parental alienation that were forced on him - he said "Father, I always knew you loved me." I am certain Sean feels the same way.

Peter

JL

Offline Claudia.Hope

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
Thank you JL...I don't think that many people will join this so I got: 12:00/1:00/2:00/3:00/4:00/5:00/6:00/7:00/8:00/9:00/10:00/11:00/12:00
They need our prayers !

Offline Herb Wife

• Veteran Member
    • http://www.herbwife.com
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 01:32:03 PM »
~1:31 pm eastern time...saying my prayer now!~