Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fox News Story  (Read 8638 times)

Offline jdv28

• Veteran Member
Re: Fox News Story
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 01:18:59 PM »
Quote from: Teena;443
I saw this story before. i am determined to get Sean home and after that I think a campaign should be started for the rest of these fathers!
Don't look now...but I believe we already have!!!  We have a HUGE support family going on right here.  

There are grants I saw to get funds for organizations dealing with kids.  I've been sifting through them, and when I find any that fit ~ these parents will be able to apply and get money and use it for whatever they want, in a way to keep fighting for their children.  This could be a great deal, and find.  I'll keep you posted....
Give MORE these:hug:  & LESS these :argue:

Offline Belleizel

• Beautiful place...
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 05:29:07 PM »
Quote from: Nicole's Dad;977
I am Nicole's father and I agree. Let's not forget the other children that are down there.
I agree...:clapping:

Offline Celita

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 12:06:43 AM »
I can't understand how not to blame the US Security that exist in every airport and  alows that happen. In the moment of check- in  they should do a good job and avoid someoene travel with the child alone without check if the child has permition to leave the country. A Brazilian passport must have a statement that the father agree. I know many Brazilians that can't travel alone with their children. If she is not in her Mom's wound is not possible to hide, how they don't  perceive that  before their own  eyes?

Offline caleb

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 10:24:45 AM »
I can't understand how not to blame the US Security that exist in every airport and  alows that happen. In the moment of check- in  they should do a good job and avoid someoene travel with the child alone without check if the child has permition to leave the country. A Brazilian passport must have a statement that the father agree. I know many Brazilians that can't travel alone with their children. If she is not in her Mom's wound is not possible to hide, how they don't  perceive that  before their own  eyes?

My ex took my son three weeks ago. I'm sure she forged my signature and got the letter notarized. I dont think TSA has child abduction high on their radar. I think right now it's terrorism. I saw what the gentleman tried to do in Japan.Not a bad idea. But right now its premature for me to think that. I will try all legal options b4 I try something like that. But my prayers are with him and his children.