Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Abduction of Melissa Braden  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
Abduction of Melissa Braden
« on: January 08, 2010, 01:26:04 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/mdbraden#/group.php?v=info&ref=ts&gid=60454977407
HELP BRING MELISSA BRADEN HOME:

On April 6th 2005, Melissa Braden was born in Los Angeles California, the only child of Ryoko Uchiyama and Patrick Braden.

Ryoko is a woman of Japanese descent who had been living in the United States for approximately 5 years when she and Patrick met. She is now living in Japan and may be using the alias Ayako Uchiyama. Melissa may be unknowingly being held to grow up under the alias of Hinako Uchiyama.

According to court records, Ryoko was under pressure from her family to move back to Japan and it was expressed that her life would be much easier financially. Her family are wealthy and influential in Japan but Ryoko is now Wanted by the FBI for the illegal Child Abduction of Melissa.

Jurisdiction and Custody had already been established in the Los Angeles Superior Court. The Judge presiding over the case issued an order against Ryoko travelling with Melissa, and a further order to relinquish the Japanese passport that Ryoko obtained for Melissa using an alias.

On March 16th 2006, in violation of US court orders and laws, Ryoko covertly boarded a flight on ANA (a Japanese flagship carrier) and illegally kidnapped Melissa to Japan.

Patrick Braden has set aside his personal career for the last 3 years to work in Washington DC on the issue of International Child Abduction with a specific focus on Japan and their defiant disregard of International Children’s rights, US laws, international treaties and other related issues.

On March 11th 2009, after 2 years of work on Capitol Hill,and partly with the support from the recent high level publicity regarding the Sean Goldman case, House Resolution 125 was passed with a unanimous roll call vote in the US House of Representatives. This Resolution will benefit thousands of children and their left behind parents, affected by the plight of International Child Abduction.
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
Re: Abduction of Melissa Braden
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 01:27:48 PM »
Below link is to a "missing persons" message:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ19RbqHdqE

Melissa Braden (Date of Birth: 6 April 2005) has been missing since 16 March 2006. She was abducted by her non-custodial mother, Ryoko Uchiyama (Date of Birth: 15 October 1973). An FBI Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution warrant was issued for the abductor on 15 May 2006. They are believed to have left the United States and traveled to Japan. The child is Biracial. She is Asian and White. The child has a dark mark on her right shoulder and a dark mark on her lower back. She may use the first name Hinako or Hina and the last name Uchiyama. The abductor may use the alias first name Ayako and has a scar on her lower abdomen.

If you have any information please contact the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office at 001-213-974-3607, the Federal Bureau of Investigations at 001-310-477-6565, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or 001-703-522-9320 or the US Embassy in that country.
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
Re: Abduction of Melissa Braden
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 06:49:51 PM »