Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bravo for the Goldman family, but  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Michael D. Webb

Bravo for the Goldman family, but
« on: January 13, 2010, 05:01:43 PM »
Congrats to the Goldman family on their success, they can all begin to rebuild the dream. But we can't forget that there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of family's who cannot afford any legal council at all, and have been completely squashed in the legal arena. Also these abductions of our loving children are not always across international borders, more times than not they are just across town!!! I want to share my story with all of you, but it is not a story of International abduction it's a story of a family's sorrow resulting from parental alienation syndrome. I don't want to offend anyone for sharing a story so far off of the plight of this sites purpose.
Michael D. Webb

Offline dmdaven2

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
Re: Bravo for the Goldman family, but
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 08:32:31 PM »
So you gonna post the story? It could be educational to all...
Devon Davenport - Father of Nadia Lynn ;)

Offline kmoor88

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 08:46:21 PM »
Most left behind parents go through the pain and suffering of  parental alienation. Very few are lucky enough to have contact with their children. They totally understand what pain you are going through. The only offenders are the selfish people that alienate and kidnap their own children.

Offline Roberta Palermo

• http://www.robertapalermo.com.br
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 09:16:51 PM »
We have this problem in Brazil (of course). To help the fathers we have a lot of forums. http://www.pailegal.net, APASE, Participais, and others. The idea is to support this fathers and  ask them to go ahead. In Brazil, fathers use to give up and they do what the mothers want. That's why brazilian people were so surprised David went until the end. Justice here is slow zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, and maternal. The mothers do what they want. Roberta Palermo

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 09:28:10 PM »
Mr. Webb, we would like to read your story. There is also another thread called "Why I Am Here", where most people tell their story. Somebody correct me if I named the wrong thread.

Offline 4MyJellyBean

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 10:22:43 AM »
Quote from: AnotherDad;65430
Mr. Webb, we would like to read your story. There is also another thread called "Why I Am Here", where most people tell their story. Somebody correct me if I named the wrong thread.

Yes, AnotherDad, that is the name of the thread.  That is where I posted our story when I first joined BSH last year.

Offline Priss

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 11:28:16 AM »
Where is this, "Why I am here", thread?

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 01:53:19 PM »
I'm trying to locate it, and I've asked LukieD for help. I didn't even see it in my list of posts I've ever made. This was a sticky thread for months, but eventually they let it slide away with the other less used threads. Hopefully it wasn't put in some archive. I'll post a link if somebody else doesn't find it first. It was/is a great thread.

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 04:02:35 PM »
Great news! JL found the thread and bumped back up to the first page again. Now you can read and post. There is a lot of wonderful info there to help you learn a bit about your BSH teammates. Hopefully we will find your story there also.

Mr. Webb, now there is a great place for you to post your story, if you are still wanting to share it.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 05:25:07 PM »
I came across this wonderful piece of advice for people who are victims of parental alienation.  Take a look at this clip written by a father who is not allowed to see his children.  Then take a moment to look at the website he created so that he can communicate with his boys and tell them how much he loves them:

Keeping Families Connected -  after separation
In researching ways that I might help my sons after  we were separated, I read Dr. Richard Warshak's book "Divorce Poison". On page  286 he suggests putting up a website for your children. In 2004 I established a  website in their honor exclusively for my children at (http://www.nischalke.com).  Following this advice has proved to be both rewarding and healing for me in many  ways. I can only imagine the healing and comfort it will bring to my  sons.

We put our site up live in August of 2004. According to my ex-wife,  my sons found the site one year later in June of 2005. Although my ex-wife  expressed her "extreme displeasure" at this discovery, it comforted me greatly  to know that my children had discovered their site.

If you are at the  point where you are physically separated from your children, we would highly  recommend building a website to communicate with  them.
Building a site for your  children will allow you to convey your ongoing love and commitment to them.  Share your thoughts and feelings about your situation. Post information about  important events in your life and theirs. Share your thoughts, feelings and  beliefs about life, faith, choosing friends, dating and marriage etc.  

Here is a link to this mans website for his  kids.  LOOK AT THIS!!!!  IT truly shows his love.  He even has things other  people wrote about him on the site:

http://www.nischalke.com/

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 08:38:19 PM »
We put our site up live in August of 2004. According to my ex-wife,  my sons found the site one year later in June of 2005. Although my ex-wife  expressed her "extreme displeasure" at this discovery, it comforted me greatly  to know that my children had discovered their site.

If you are at the  point where you are physically separated from your children, we would highly  recommend building a website to communicate with  them.

It is so sad that this needed to be done, but a wonderful way for the father to make sure his children know that he loves them.  They found their site!  They know they are loved, and nothing can change that.

I am here because I was captivated by the injustice of David's case.  

Through this forum I am committed to helping others get their children back and their cases resolved.  Each one breaks my heart, so instead of getting 'too' angry and needing therapy - I choose to make phone calls, write letters and send emails.

Offline alleycat55

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 08:55:12 AM »
Quote from: Kimberly;65682
I came across this wonderful piece of advice for people who are victims of parental alienation. Take a look at this clip written by a father who is not allowed to see his children. Then take a moment to look at the website he created so that he can communicate with his boys and tell them how much he loves them:

Keeping Families Connected - after separation
In researching ways that I might help my sons after we were separated, I read Dr. Richard Warshak's book "Divorce Poison". On page 286 he suggests putting up a website for your children. In 2004 I established a website in their honor exclusively for my children at (www.nischalke.com). Following this advice has proved to be both rewarding and healing for me in many ways. I can only imagine the healing and comfort it will bring to my sons.

We put our site up live in August of 2004. According to my ex-wife, my sons found the site one year later in June of 2005. Although my ex-wife expressed her "extreme displeasure" at this discovery, it comforted me greatly to know that my children had discovered their site.

If you are at the point where you are physically separated from your children, we would highly recommend building a website to communicate with them.
Building a site for your children will allow you to convey your ongoing love and commitment to them. Share your thoughts and feelings about your situation. Post information about important events in your life and theirs. Share your thoughts, feelings and beliefs about life, faith, choosing friends, dating and marriage etc.

Here is a link to this mans website for his kids. LOOK AT THIS!!!! IT truly shows his love. He even has things other people wrote about him on the site:

http://www.nischalke.com/[/URL]

This is a great Idea !!!!  Children of LBP's  all over will know how much their father or mother loves them and miss them . My heart hurts for all

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 01:46:40 PM »
Thanks for this great idea. I'm not skilled at building web pages and I don't use Facebook, but I'm sure there will be an easy solution. The girls, astoundingly, have largely been kept off of the internet in the name of Jesus and of family finances (can't afford service). If they've got email addresses, they are on the school's server and super top secret, only used to write their mom or their teachers while they're at school. If Jesus intended for this to happen, he certainly put these girls' skillset at a competitive and survival disadvantage. I believe in Jesus and I don't believe God was an appropriate power to "credit" for saving the girls' purity through ignorance. My 18 y/o barely knows how to boot up.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 03:08:48 PM »
Another Dad,

If you build it...there's a good chance they will find it at some point.  Kids these days do "google" searches for their friends all the time and THEY would most likely find your site (and tell your kids) eventually.  

There are a lot of internet tools that make is very easy to create a site.  I would be very happy to help you in any way...even step by step guidance.  Just let me know. There are probably many other people who would help you as well.

Offline Mrs.Nisch

• http://www.keepingfamiliesconnected.org
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 12:13:05 PM »
Hi - my husband and I put up www.nischalke.com for his sons to make sure we could communicate with his boys even though he wasn't allowed to see them. Since then we have developed a ministry that gives you information and resources to help you through the Parental Alienation process. If you go to the main page of Keeping Families Connected - www.keepingfamiliesconnected.org then to the Parental Alienation Resources tab there is a page on how to build a website. We know that many of you are overwhelmed at the prospect of putting up a website for your children so we have attempted to walk you through the process. You will also find other resouces on the sites such as books to read, videos, articles, links and our story.

The sad reality is that there are hundreds of thousands of parents who are cut out of their children's lives because of evil, vindictive family members. The majority of these cases don't include international abduction but a crooked family court system.  We lived 15 miles from the boys and Rick was not allowed to be apart of their lives due to a series of lies and political manuvers that would make you sick.  For us 11 years later the saga continues.  

We are so thrilled that Sean and David are back together but we must always remain diligent to keep fighting for the hundreds of thousands of children forced in to one parent homes because of a corrupt family court system here in the United States.

We are praying for you all.