Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Joćo Paulo Lins e Silva Statement (Translated)  (Read 24242 times)

Offline Atlantic965

Joćo Paulo Lins e Silva Statement (Translated)
« on: March 11, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »
Official BSH Translation
http://bringseanhome.org/jpls.html  

I am begining to think he is mentally disturbed. He rambles on and on and is trying to make this a fight for national honor for Brazil against the United States. For his sake his father or someone needs to rescue him. White, from a political elite family, rich, he will last one day in a Brazillan prison.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:57:58 PM by Bob D'Amico »

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
Re: Joćo Paulo Lins e Silva Statement (Translated)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 01:03:40 PM »
Thanks, Atlantic965. A translated version of this letter has already been posted to the site: http://bringseanhome.org/jpls.html

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »
You should also read the response from David's US attorney, Patricia Apy: http://bringseanhome.org/apy.html

Offline Irish17

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 03:10:19 PM »
Living and was officially married Bruna Bianchi Carneiro Ribeiro Lins e Silva for 4 years.

Unless my math is off, that would mean that they got married before the divorce was finalized in Brazil.  JPLS seems to have a hard time keeping the facts straight about anything these days. Kind of like "Oh the tangled web we weave when we first work to decieve......" All of those tangled lies, smear tactics, bad record keeping is coming back to bite him; badly.

Offline alleycat

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 01:36:49 PM »
There is something really wrong with lins E silvas message. Is this all the J/A has?
what, they didn't sleep in the same room? Not happy in the marriage? who cares!!!!
something just isn't right about his " randering" . Bruna took sean out of the country to Brazil under false pretenses. Of course David was going to sign the authorization to take Sean out of the country, They were going on a  FAMILY VACATION  AND
dAVID

Offline alleycat

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 01:38:30 PM »
There is something really wrong with lins E silvas message. Is this all the J/A has?
what, they didn't sleep in the same room?  Not happy in the marriage? who cares!!!!
something just isn't right about his " randering" . Bruna took sean out of the country to Brazil under false pretenses. Of course David was going to sign the authorization to take Sean out of the country, They were going on a FAMILY VACATION AND
DAVID WAS

Offline alleycat

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »
what, they didn't sleep in the same room? Not happy in the marriage? who cares!!!!
something just isn't right about his " randering" . Bruna took sean out of the country to Brazil under false pretenses and You have aided and abetted. Of course David was going to sign the authorization to take Sean out of the country, They were going on a FAMILY VACATION AND
DAVID was to fly to Brazil and accompany them home. I believe that Brunas Parent's both knew when they left that Bruna was going to do this. They cannot be trusted anymore than Lins e silva can.
Of course the child is close to his maternal grandmother, Of course Bruna and Lins E silva got to tuck sean in at night, of course lins e silva is called " pai" What choice Has David had in all of this? Not a rotten thing. Both Lins e silva and Bruna kept sean from him. No doubt about it. !!!!!!! Lins e silva needs to get off his soap box and present a case that's credible and this ain't it !! This child is a United states citizen , Born on American Soil., With an american biological father whom deserves the right to Raise his own son, in his own home, with all the love and caring he can give. This child has suffered the loss of his mother, why would lins e silva cause this child more pain , by taking away the right for sean to be with his natural father?
I have watched all of the news videos that David has been on and I cannot understand how a human being can do this to another parent.
lins e silva " I lost" my beloved wife" Yes, he suffered the loss, but David got the double whammy. Wife and son. Let's not lose sight of the real cause here Mr Lins E silva , It's SEAN !!
Lins e silva can ramble on and on... It don't mean squat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My father always told me " Be careful who's butt you kick" " It just may be your own" . I think He did just that ! Rock on David.... we the american people have spoken and will continue to speak until sean is home !!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 02:43:18 PM by M.Capestro »

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »
I couldn't even finish reading this...it makes me sick. He is slandering David!! Who does he think he is telling all of these intimate details of David's life!?!!?!!!!!:madgo: Even if it were true (which I doubt it is...of course Bruna isn't going to tell her new man the sex was great with her ex! DUH!) what the hell does this have to do with David getting his kidnapped son back?!?!??! XXX!
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline Sashia

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
I have a question I'd like ANY one who can to ask Mr Lins e Silva.
Four Years Means NOTHING?
Having a child you hold in your arms, that is the love of your life and then taken away?
Isn't Brazil Still a country like Mexico where lots of Kidnappings occur?
How would you like it Mr Silva, if someone  took your daughter and kept her from you. Maybe someone she knows and trusts. She wouldn't be afraid because she'd be with someone familiar. She wouldnt really understand what was going on, but she'd accept it because she'd have no option.
After 4 years of raising Chiara, maybe you should lose her to someone else and see if she doesn't care.
When she is 8  We'll ask her if she remembers you, which according to YOUR Psychology degree, if she only remembers a little,  Proof that you don't deserve to have her back. Proof you are a bad father, or else she would remember every single moment 4 years later.

Offline Curious5849

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »
Thanks for the translated version of disgusting lies.  This Silva guy is really chalkin up the bad karma.

Offline heatheram29

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »
Quote from: M.Capestro;5024
You should also read the response from David's US attorney, Patricia Apy: http://bringseanhome.org/apy.html

Quote from: Irish17;5170
Living and was officially married Bruna Bianchi Carneiro Ribeiro Lins e Silva for 4 years.

Unless my math is off, that would mean that they got married before the divorce was finalized in Brazil. JPLS seems to have a hard time keeping the facts straight about anything these days. Kind of like "Oh the tangled web we weave when we first work to decieve......" All of those tangled lies, smear tactics, bad record keeping is coming back to bite him; badly.

The response from David's Brazilian attorney also addresses every false accusation.. http://bringseanhome.org/rz1.html

Oh, and don't ever forget.. LeS was only his stepfather for 10 months when Bruna died and he decided to 'keep' Sean as a trophy.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:20:41 PM by heatheram29 »

Offline Belleizel

• Beautiful place...
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 01:10:32 AM »
This letter is just the begging. The people from JPS. is with so much pride and prejudice.
We would like to have your coments in post in brasil sites.
Try to use the translation. The people from JPS, say so many lies, and that David lost. Its is a plan to make it people it doubts.
Comente is comments. click there. for to make yours.
 ler comentarios ( to read commentaries), you will see what they say here. Yes have so many people that help, simple people, with simple words. words from heart.

Goldman case: Americans already plan the May steps
http://oglobo.globo.com/blogs/brasilcomz/post.asp?t=caso-goldman-americanos-ja-planejam-os-passos-de-maio&cod_Post=174194&a=569

Name: Elisabeth Vasconcellos - 4/4/2009 - 21:02
AtenēćoRio It does not lose plus its time arguing with people irrational. I already tired… The arguments of fans of " model" of father they are very weak. They had placed below that my name with " TH" e two " LL" he is false, laughs. They had even called me " dondoca, is like silly girl" …
After this, I find that the fan club of the Goldman is of very weak people exactly, that in the reality does not have more what to make in the life. It does not advance more. It finished. Justice " fuminense" it gave to prevailing the mother, and NATIONAL Justice through the STJ said: Sean is in Brazil! The remaining portion is barren quarrel in the level of " lies of newpaper" fed for young ladies histerica "with high voice" to the widower hunting bonitinho" hanson guy" and chorćo "bab cry"…
Signed Elisabeth Vasconcellos

Hannah

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 06:50:18 AM »
Quote from: heatheram29;15808
The response from David's Brazilian attorney also addresses every false accusation.. http://bringseanhome.org/rz1.html

Oh, and don't ever forget.. LeS was only his stepfather for 10 months when Bruna died and he decided to 'keep' Sean as a trophy.

They were married in 2007, here is one of their wedding pix.

Hannah

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »

They were married in 2007; here is one of their wedding pix.

Mariah

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »
Quote from: Hannah;15829

They were married in 2007; here is one of their wedding pix.

YUK!