Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Goldman Boys - Just Happy to be Here  (Read 5841 times)

Offline Audax

• Veteran Member
Re: The Goldman Boys - Just Happy to be Here
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 08:39:05 PM »
Quote from: Grace;65830
Very nice to see them both so happy. All those folks in Brazil saying how cruel it would be to take Sean from the maternal family..give me a break...

I have a feeling that somehow they will manage to find evidence in these pics that Sean is ''totally devastated''.  ;)

Offline faeryquene

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 09:47:53 PM »
I've been so busy it's hard to check out my favorite forums-but I'm so happy to come back to this-delightful father and so moment caught at a ball game. :)

Very nice to see them both so happy. All those folks in Brazil saying how cruel it would be to take Sean from the maternal family..give me a break...

Yeah-they wish! Sean seems to be bonding beautifully with his loving father.
It's all jmo :lecture:
Margaret

Offline Ceilli

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »
Quote from: FC_Florida;65827

By the way, who won the game?:)

Quote from: Elizabeth123;65829
Indiana.

:yeahthat:

Offline AnotherDad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 11:24:32 PM »
Since TMZ was the source, that is rather a bad sign. I am sure hoping that they don't have a car in front of the house 24/7, along with other Paps (including some from Brazil!!). As long as the Goldmans just do routine things then the photogs will soon get bored and the pics will lose value and then it will stop, IMHO.

JonathanR

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 11:25:11 PM »
Quote from: Mags;65813
Great picture - seeing Father and son enjoying a sporting event. Saw this on TMZ.com. LOVE IT !!!!

The New Jersey Nets are by far the worst team in the NBA, but there were two fans in the crowd last night that didn't care about wins and losses -- David and Sean Goldman.

David Goldman (left) was recently reunited with his son Sean (right) after a five-year custody battle with his deceased ex-wife's family in Brazil.

Next time try a Devils game, fellas -- you might see the home team win a game.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: love the wonderful update!!!! so so happy to see this!!!

JonathanR

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 11:30:51 PM »
Quote from: Audax;65845
I have a feeling that somehow they will manage to find evidence in these pics that Sean is ''totally devastated''. ;)

yep....another fabricated picture. :rolleyes:

Offline nkerry

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 12:11:10 AM »
all the pictures do look really good. There's probably no way out to prevent people from taking photos since to Bring Sean Home we needed the public to care, and get excited and all, but that excitement generates interest, which... in turn leads to curiosity in how they are doing.

I bet David will be able to protect Sean from too many photogs...

They look like two regular dad/with son/ having a great time :) YAY!!!!

Offline Celita

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 12:18:05 AM »
These are perfect picture. I loved and keep checking over and over...

Quote from: BrazilianForJustice;65821
David Goldman, left, and his son Sean watch the New Jersey Nets play the Indiana Pacers in an NBA basketball game Friday night, Jan. 15, 2010

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/16012010/5/photo/16012010025714.html

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 01:22:31 AM »

I agree to you. It is wonderful to see their happiness!

Offline Roberta Palermo

• http://www.robertapalermo.com.br
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 04:41:44 AM »
Brazilian family can't complain about anything. In Brazil famous people are always in the magazines while they are buying things, at the beach, at the theater and everywhere. David and Sean are famous at this moment, and it's normal to celebrate this special moment showing how happy they are, how normal life can be. Roberta Palermo

Offline alleycat55

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 08:31:27 AM »
I was channel surfing last night and came upon Dateline which I love to watch. The interview with David was again on. The most beautiful part was when David & sean were in the woods and  sean said " Dad, come here, David's reply " what" , sean said " come here Dad. Most beautiful words to hear. This child truly wanted to be home with his father and family.
Keeping him in Brazil and away from David  was cruel, returning him was the best thing ever for sean . HE'S HAPPY !!!!! no doubt bout it

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 07:26:47 PM »
New picture of The Boyz today at the Knicks game at Madison Square Garden:

http://www.rr.com/home/topicdl/photogallery/dlt/0bzdcjO9fD1bv

Offline yunw

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 08:31:03 PM »
Thanks for sharing, latest pictures of Sean and David to basketball games are heart warming. What a wonderful sight! Sean does look alike David. I am a little bit nosy, do you all think it is time for Sean to have an American hair cut?

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 09:33:38 PM »
Watching the Knicks x Pistons at Madison Square Garden. While it's nice to see pictures of them and that Sean is doing really well, I wish the photographers would leave them alone.

http://noticias.terra.com.br/galeria24h/galerias/0,,OI44222-EI8220,00.html?iniciar=tmb1421175
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline Candida

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 10:57:01 PM »
It's only normal for photographers to take shots of them - after all for the past month David and Sean Goldman have been headlines. I think it's cool and it's not over-exposure - they were at a game just like all those other children around them - they just happen to be famous at the moment. I love seeing them enjoying normal father/son activities.

If you want to see more photos - go to UPI.com and in the top select photos and type in David Goldman. There are some cool shots of Sean having a great time, jumping up with excitement.

And to have the Jets in the Conf. Championship - must be exciting for Sean. We are excited too as Mark Sanchez is from our area.