Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Update on the Goldman Family  (Read 24437 times)

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Update on the Goldman Family
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 11:34:07 AM »
Best news ever, Bob!!! I'm glad Sean is doing great and that David is more than motivated to help other LBPs. God bless the Goldman family!
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline Lexi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »
Great to hear these updates...thanks Bob.

(The pictures of them at the Nets game show how happy they are too. David looked SO joyful, it made me feel like he might start levitating off the seat and fly!) :)

Offline WendyMac68

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 11:54:29 AM »
I'm so glad you sent this message.   These are the type of updates that I love to see, real, personal and yet they don't drag David and Sean out into the public with a big spot light on them.  I feel comforted that David and Sean are doing so well togehter.    Thank you!

Offline Priss

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 12:35:54 PM »
Thank you Bob.  I'm glad to hear that all is well and that Sean is being a kid and that David is over the moon and beyond the stars with his love for his son.   Kids do really adapt very easily to change compare to us adult.  God Bless you all!

Offline Bill33

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »
That's great news Bob, thanks for sharing.

Offline Susan Poll Nelson

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 12:55:05 PM »
This information is music to our ears.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline shaine

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 01:07:47 PM »
This is a great piece of information to hear!
Thanks for sharing.

Offline AveryHadleigh

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »
LOVE hearing the updates and the fantastic news that all is well with Sean settling back in with his father and extended family. So wonderful to see that after fighting for so long that good things can indeed happen. It must be such a joyous time for them!
~Jenny

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »
Wonderful News!  Who could ask for anything more than a normal happy kid.  Thanks so much.

Offline Bill33

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 01:58:43 PM »
I'm curious if David ever looks at the BSH site?

Offline modjyjohn

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »
Thank you for sharing the wonderful news.  :)

JonathanR

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 02:22:06 PM »
Quote from: Bob D'Amico;65891
My wife and I were at a private party tonight. It had nothing to do with BSH, it was a party for those of us who are in the same business. That is my original connection to David, and how we eventually became friends, business.

Barry and Elle, David and Sean Goldman were there along with other business associates and their children, mostly boys.

I think there were 8 boys, ranging in age from 13 down to 7 years old. They were every where, basement, second floor, front yard, back yard, back to the basement, back to the second floor, a quick raid into the kitchen for "design your own" ice cream sundaes. They were having a total blast!

I spent a few moments talking with Sean but of course did not mention BringSeanHome.org. His English is excellent and his accent is very, very slight, one might even think it's a French accent. He sat with my wife for awhile, they discussed school, basketball, fishing, his new friends, etc. Carole remarked that he was very polite and not shy at all - after all he is 9 years old and we are adults but that didn't seem to phase him at all.

There is no doubt that Sean is a very happy, normal kid who loves to play, has a sense of humor and is enjoying the freedom of American suburbia.

Both Elle and Barry looked happy and at peace as well and are just thrilled to have him home after so long. Elle claimed that David gets his patience from her, not Barry. :D In truth they are both very decent and kind people so Barry must get some credit as well!

David is a changed man, he is extremely happy and admitted he sometimes looks at Sean and can't believe they are together. We spoke privately with David for about half an hour and I can assure you that he is absolutely passionate about getting more children home. He will be a great champion for the cause.

It was as the best party we've been to in years!

thank so much bob!! love the great news!! :):):)

Offline bonnieprn

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 03:23:06 PM »
I am what they call a lurker...just read but never post...but had to after reading this. I've been following David and Sean's story and was ecstatic when I learned that Sean was home at last. It is wonderful to hear the updates with how well the entire family is doing without seeing them all over the news. Please keep the updates coming....G-d bless and "maxium force" everyone.

Offline KLG

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 03:48:51 PM »
Thanks for sharing Bob! Very thoughtful of you to provide this little update... love to hear how life is getting back to normal for David, Sean and all the Goldmans. Yeah!!!

Offline HJeanneret

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 04:57:54 PM »
Quote from: WendyMac68;65946
I'm so glad you sent this message.   These are the type of updates that I love to see, real, personal and yet they don't drag David and Sean out into the public with a big spot light on them.  I feel comforted that David and Sean are doing so well togehter.    Thank you!

So well said!!!  Love these sweet little glimpses into how things are going.  He sure is a beautiful little boy!