Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style  (Read 86890 times)

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
Re: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2010, 06:34:35 PM »
Well... went to court last week to fight the Motion to Set Aside my Custody and once again we won the decision.  In fact some things were discussed in court that were very enlightening to our fight. Good news and things should be coming to a head soon with God's will...

Once again, thanks for all the support and prayers.  Getting to hear my baby's voice was only the beginning, and I am grateful.

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2010, 07:37:54 AM »
Glad to hear that things are proceeding favorably. Will continue to keep you and your baby girl in my prayers.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2010, 11:51:17 PM »
Round 3 on the custody hearing on the 26th of August... Trina is trying to get my custody order set aside, but doesn't realize how the Judge feels about our situation.  She may be in for a surprise, or the judge may be bound by certain guidelines when it comes to custody, but he said some choice things about Trina and how she is handling things.  Wish me luck and send some prayers.

Thank you for all the support!

p.s. I received an awesome email from the Congressman's office basically letting Costa Rican Authorities know we are ready to make some noise if they don't want to comply with the letter of the law within the Hague Laws... I would share it but last time I did that Trina and her disciples flooded the congressman's email with a bunch of bogus information that I tore holes through.  I guess they don't think the officials are on my side, after all, I'm not breaking the law by trying to be a good parent.

Another:  :shitstorm

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »
ok... here's a good one for you.  I was told this morning that Trina is saying I have "hacked" into her Facebook Page and posted comments...? Kinda weird I would post negative comments about myself and ask people to send Trina money isn't it???  I do know several of her "followers" that are so loyal to the kidnapping type, that they feel compelled to share information with me from time to time. Like on May 6, 2010 at 9:20am Trina can be quoted saying "They can drag this out for years (until she's 18) if they want as long as she stays with me". Does that sound like s person that is willing to come back and do the right thing?

I went to court today and wish it was a web cast because maybe then people could see exactly how this affects even the judge, when he said to her attorney "if I was Mr. Koyama I would be hopping mad and would want to see her go to jail for a long time, and I'm sure the District Attorney feels the same way!?!?!" and he was upset (mad) when he was saying it.  I hope Trina realizes that I can now disprove "everything" she has alleged against me and to make up more lies is making things even worse for her...

Thanks for all the continued support!

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline JamesJosephs

• Bring Sean Home Foundation
  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2010, 03:08:39 PM »
That is good to hear Roy, thanks for the update. 

Congressman Blunt sounds like a great guy.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »
Another victory in the U.S.!!! I won the "Motion to Set Aside" my custody AGAIN...  Things are getting better for me every time she tries to pull something, and get this... she openly admitted that she would drag this out until Emily is 18 years old which only says that she is NOT willing to work with me in any capacity.  She tried to be nice so I would drop charges by letting me and my boys speak to Emily on her birthday but since then (July 5) not one word.  It really makes me mad and sad at the same time.  I can't stand liars!!!  I also believe that all guilty kidnappers need to face major consequences for their actions...

She's also telling people lies so she can get more of their money to finance her crime... and has the money sent directly to her personal bank account.  I admit I have a foundation asking for donations to help me, but the difference is I have the funds go directly to my attorney so I have zero access to the funds and anything left over from the trial goes to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.  I'm sure she is using the extra funds she is extorting to get her hair and nails done (speculation on my part, but it's probably true).  I just want to thank everyone for the prayers and support.

Roy Koyama LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2010, 11:31:30 PM »
Something new here... Well as you can read from previous posts I have won every single court appearance.  I thought I was facing another appeal, but one here in the U.S. this time.  My attorney told me that she was going to try and appeal my custody order, which was going to get very expensive (which I would work 24 hours a day to pay for it).  I have found that the courts system has weighed in my favor again.  Her appeal was denied in the U.S. but we are still waiting for the Judicial System of Costa Rica to do what is right, and also the letter of the law.  We'll see I guess?

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2010, 12:51:29 AM »
Hmmm it appears that the kidnapping children to other countries fund has extra money for Trina.  She has been getting good amounts of money for her crusade... I'm to the point now where I want to disclose all the information I have about her and make a video, post it on YouTube, and show all the people throwing money at her the REAL truth.  I don't think she realizes how nice I've been by not bad mouthing her, calling her names, and making ANY allegations against her that can't be proven.  I have several items that can and will discredit her and provide proof she hasn't been telling the full honest truth.  I wonder how people would feel knowing the have been so supportive of her and she has mislead them the entire time???  I am on the edge of doing this video to show the whole world the truth in her own writing...   hmmm? and I know if I contact the media they will air it as well.  Any opinions on the subject will be appreciated and please send me a personal message so we don't give her any inside info, as she definitely is probably reading this...

Thanks for all the REAL continued support.

Roy Koyama
LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline dhanika

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »
Keep it factual i.e. show only her words and her statements.  I have had to do the same thing in my case given the changes in Kali's abductor's story almost every time she tells it  Let her own words tell the story.

I have had to put Kali's abductor's words given in a sworn deposition, to newspapers etc...On my website.  So all I can say is keep it factual and dont let it get emotional.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2010, 02:59:27 PM »
I am going to work on the video this week... I have a LOT of evidence against her that will hopefully shed a light to all the people that have been mislead this entire time.  I never say anything that isn't true, unlike her unsubstantiated allegations.  If she had a shred of evidence or proof, then I wouldn't have all the W's in my column.  I would like to have members here to review it before I release to the public... please forward your emails to me through BSH so I know if I'm dealing with real people or somebody pretending just to get my info (like it happened before).  When dealing with shady people, they have friends just as or worse than them...

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2010, 04:16:06 PM »
over 7,100 views here and I wish this was over! I've made several videos and deleted them. I keep finding out about how she is misleading people to give her money and I am also investigating a few things that will make things very challenging for her when it comes down to it. Me and my boys got to speak to Emily on her birthday but since then nothing.  I've also found evidence that she has never had good intentions to ever make this work.  We're approaching 2 years since the crime was committed and I'm amazed how well the system treats a person on the run for parental kidnapping... it blows my mind!  I will be putting pressure on Costa Rica once again and will go to the media again if needed, especially when I finish the final cut on my video that will be posted on YouTube and other video sites for the whole world to see, then we'll see how much support she has after I disclose things I have been keeping a secret since the kidnapping.  I've never slung any mud at her or have I created any liable accusations toward her that aren't true and provable. Until then, my daughter is still a prisoner with out consent.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2010, 02:18:25 PM »
Here's something interesting... I sent Trina an email the other day simply requesting pics of Emily so I can see what she looks like and share them with my kids (her brothers) and my family.  I got a reply of:  All correspondence must be directed to my attorney.

I have proven that she has never had the best interest of the children involved and will prove it again after I release all the evidence of this.  I can't believe she is still trying to make herself and her supporters believe the lies she has created to justify her crime.  Especially when she has NEVER brought any of the so called allegations to truth.  I would've given up in the beginning if anything was true about what she says, but instead I've gone to the media and put myself out there for her and her mislead supporters to bash me as much as they want.  Since there is no proof and never will be, I have nothing to hide... but what about her? She's got a lot to hide and I'm tired of it and am going to expose her so everyone will know the real truth.  I've waited to let the courts do their job, but since then I've learned that isn't going to happen any time soon. It's funny the things you run across when cleaning out old files and boxes from when we were together and the items I've found that make her look really bad (just factual things that I can prove).  It's too bad she isn't a sincere honest person that really cares about all of our children. God knows the truth, and I'm good with that...

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2010, 10:59:14 AM »
Just wanted to share the holiday spirit... enjoy!
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SIhGHCX7bU0sVxkb

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2010, 01:53:31 PM »
This morning was the first of many good mornings. I received a call from the Dept of State, and the lower court decision has been upheld in Costa Rica and the appeal was not granted.  This should mean Emily will be coming back to the U.S. soon, but we've been down this road before.  The thing is, I was told that I have reached the end and that the opposing party has no more that they can do to delay the inevitable. Let's pray they are correct and this will be the best Christmas ever! I wish the kidnapper comes back to face charges and gets the help she needs to understand why she is the way she is, and seeks therapy and gets well so she can remain a part of our daughter's life.  The good thing for me is that I still have kept my calm and not bad mouthed her, but just present factual evidence... no slander, no liable, and always taking the higher road.

Best wishes to all,

Roy Koyama

:biggrin

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2010, 03:12:30 PM »
Good news!