Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style  (Read 91675 times)

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
Re: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2011, 11:27:23 AM »
Today my youngest son Tai, turns 7 years old!

:birthdaycake

I love my little men...

I would post his pics, but not necessary... you know who he is.

now let's make his next birthday even better (hard to do because I'm going all out)

Missing- Emily Koyama

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2011, 11:45:52 AM »
I posted the video as a reminder of what his little heart is dealing with not having his sister joining him again for the second year. Shame on you TRINA!

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2011, 12:03:21 AM »
First thing... she deleted her propaganda video from YouTube showing how she mentally and emotionally has already brain washed my daughter. I'm done posting for a while, and you can read why:

http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-last-post-for-while.html

Thanks again for all the support!

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2011, 02:45:31 AM »
First thing... she deleted her propaganda video from YouTube showing how she mentally and emotionally has already brain washed my daughter. I'm done posting for a while, and you can read why:

http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-last-post-for-while.html

Thanks again for all the support!

I wonder if anyone downloaded the video before she took it down?
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »
Checking in... things are going GREAT with me and the boys. We just need the last piece of the puzzle in our home and everything will be complete.  Good things happening, which I believe Costa Rica will have to respond to... that's all I can say.  God Bless all and hold those kids tight!

Offline LukieD

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • http://bringseanhome.org
« Reply #200 on: April 06, 2011, 08:59:43 PM »
Checking in... things are going GREAT with me and the boys. We just need the last piece of the puzzle in our home and everything will be complete.  Good things happening, which I believe Costa Rica will have to respond to... that's all I can say.  God Bless all and hold those kids tight!

That's good to hear Roy. Thanks for checking in as all of us are anxious for some good news and positive developments on your case.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2011, 03:39:51 PM »
Wanted to share my great day with everyone.  I am a volunteer at the school my boys attend and am also a "real" WATCH DOG DAD.  Check out the interesting reading I found on Costa Rica Law as well... good reading for all.

http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all your love and support

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #202 on: April 23, 2011, 06:10:49 PM »
Changing my lifestyle to help me deal with my daily stress...

http://rkoyama.blogspot.com/

I sleep really well and my confidence has grown beyond belief.  When I get my daughter home I'll be able to teach her how to defend herself and hopefully get her involved with the Martial Arts discipline. My boys are already learning from me. God works in mysterious ways... thankful for that.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »

Today Emily turns 3 years old... haven't seen one birthday yet.  We'll know more details very soon about her return, but I need to keep all and any information under my hat. Good news ahead...

Offline ANALE

« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2011, 09:10:19 PM »
Hope and pray that this is the LAST birthday Emily celebrates without you.  Good luck and best wishes for a positive and speedy outcome!

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2011, 12:59:55 PM »

Today Emily turns 3 years old... haven't seen one birthday yet.  We'll know more details very soon about her return, but I need to keep all and any information under my hat. Good news ahead...

I keep wondering about you and Emily......hopefully you'll hear something soon.  Fingers crossed.

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2011, 01:34:18 PM »

I keep wondering about you and Emily......hopefully you'll hear something soon.  Fingers crossed.
:yeahthat

Offline Diane

« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2011, 01:45:04 PM »
Can't wait to hear some good news here.   Justice delayed but hopefully soon delivered in the form of reunification with your daughter!!  Diane

Offline Brigs

« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2011, 06:31:55 AM »
Hi Guys for haige convention court order to be enforceable , the country itself has to sign up for this convention . Sadly there are very limited number of countries signed up for this . There are cases the even if you win the case at Haige it does not mean it can be forced or even taken notice of the country the apductie is living

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2011, 12:05:24 AM »
Hi Guys for haige convention court order to be enforceable , the country itself has to sign up for this convention . Sadly there are very limited number of countries signed up for this . There are cases the even if you win the case at Haige it does not mean it can be forced or even taken notice of the country the apductie is living
Newbie... I have won my case and every court appearance and now today was supposed to be the last day for ALL decisions, and for some reason Costa Rica has granted an extension.  The fireworks will be going off next week with our government and Costa Rica will be penalized beyond belief.

One, before putting 2 cents in, read my story and you'll know more so you don't seem so lacking of knowledge, and two, learn how to spell if you plan on getting anywhere with the Hague Convention (which I have become an expert on).  Thanks for you input, but read more than one post before you put your opinion in a very hot topic  - no offense, but you are a newbie and BSH has ways for you to learn before you speak... I learned the hard way.

deadhorse