Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style  (Read 88254 times)

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
Re: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style
« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »
[]first off it would depend on where the childs habiual residence was and if it was a wrongful removal . Doesnt matter if he was in jail or not . Hague is no more a criminal case than a custody

I believe it does matter. I'm not a lawyer, but this is what a lawyer told me, so this is second hand.

If X broke the law, he might lose custody of a child. This would depend on what the charges and convictions are. I'm not sure if second degree burglary is one of those charges. If prison time is involved, that would also help Trina getting full custody. If Trina gets full custody, she can basically go wherever she wants with the child. Custody issues can always be challenged no matter what the previous custody agreement is. It is not absolute. A good reason can always void the previous agreement.

Having said that, I'm praying that this is a fake. If it is a fake, maybe Roy can sue whoever made the post, because this would be a serious fraud that hurt Roy's reputation and possible funding, and possible future work by US officials.
[/quote]as you said "he might lose custody" a hague case is not a custody hearing , its sole purpose is to return the child to his/her habitual residence if they were wrongfully removed ,the father/mother could have been in prison when the child was wrongfully removed and would HAVE NO BEARING as long as it wasnt for a hate crime or something proving the LBT would hurt the child.as a result of the return .
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »
I have banned nmissing AKA "bobo the clown" and theprotector AKA Trina Atwell.

If you try to come here again to post under fake names and cast aspersions about parents here without having the integrity to say who you are, what your role in this abduction case is and be transparent about what your posting I will ban any new accounts you create and delete your posts permanently without further warning.

I do not know any of the details of the story behind the documents they are posting but I don't lend much credence to anonymous cowards attacking a LBP here under false pretenses.

Whatever else Roy may be he is the father of a child who was illegally removed from the United States to Costa Rica and when he writes about himself, his family and his history he does so in his own name. These facts are not in dispute.

In any case, the proper forum for you to argue that Roy is an incapable father is in the habitual residence of the child.  Not in Costa Rica and not in these forums.

Edit:

This thread, which has diverged wildly from what I originally intended it to be, has gotten so big that no one will probably ever read the whole thing.  For updates on the Koyama abduction case please use the Koyama sub-forum:

http://bringseanhome.org/forums/index.php/board,52.0.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:22:03 PM by SageDad »
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #227 on: July 11, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »
That was a bit harsh considering the person is new here. I do read and do my homework before speaking and I was wondering what you were arrested for on June 20th of this year. Your mug shot and arrested details were on Vinelink, a victims resource link on the net to inform victims of crime when the perps are released from jail, as was your picture on Missouri Mug Shots. I wonder what your children were doing at the time the alleged (because in law we are all innocent until proven guilty, well it's what we all would like to think anyway) crime was being committed and the subsequent time spent in the jail.  Who was looking after them and who would be looking after a very small child if you are ultimately charged, found guilty and sentenced and if not when something like this happens again.  Just wondering because we are all here for the best interests of the children and questions like this need to be answered.

Roy Lester Koyama booked on 6/20/2011
http://springfieldmugshots.com/search/?q=koyama

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=26000

To answer your question Lynette, Trina, and others helping her commit a crime...

I was arrested in the middle of the day when I was checking out some vandalism that happened to the house my parents are selling.  When the police showed up the realtor told them that nobody was allowed on the property without an appointment. I told them it's my parents house and the cop still took me in because "he" didn't know who I was.  I was on the property and well, nobody was supposed to be which I wasn't informed of by my parents until it was too late, who also called the police department to immediately release me because there was no way it was me... I was simply going to the house my parents are selling because my neighbor told me it had been vandalized and I should check it out.  Every thing is getting dropped, erased like it never happened. Nothing exciting for kidnappers to rejoice about thinking you have an ounce of anything bad about me.

:shitstorm

been dealing with the storm for a while now

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #228 on: July 11, 2011, 10:10:06 AM »
That was a bit harsh considering the person is new here. I do read and do my homework before speaking and I was wondering what you were arrested for on June 20th of this year. Your mug shot and arrested details were on Vinelink, a victims resource link on the net to inform victims of crime when the perps are released from jail, as was your picture on Missouri Mug Shots. I wonder what your children were doing at the time the alleged (because in law we are all innocent until proven guilty, well it's what we all would like to think anyway) crime was being committed and the subsequent time spent in the jail.  Who was looking after them and who would be looking after a very small child if you are ultimately charged, found guilty and sentenced and if not when something like this happens again.  Just wondering because we are all here for the best interests of the children and questions like this need to be answered.

Roy Lester Koyama booked on 6/20/2011

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=26000

To answer your question Lynette, Trina, and others helping her commit a crime...

I was arrested in the middle of the day when I was checking out some vandalism that happened to the house my parents are selling.  When the police showed up the realtor told them that nobody was allowed on the property without an appointment. I told them it's my parents house and the cop still took me in because "he" didn't know who I was.  I was on the property and well, nobody was supposed to be which I wasn't informed of by my parents until it was too late, who also called the police department to immediately release me because there was no way it was me... I was simply going to the house my parents are selling because my neighbor told me it had been vandalized and I should check it out.  Every thing is getting dropped, erased like it never happened. Nothing exciting for kidnappers to rejoice about thinking you have an ounce of anything bad about me.

:shitstorm

been dealing with the storm for a while now
:yeahthat

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #229 on: July 11, 2011, 10:11:42 AM »
Are you from Missouri lttlmtn?
 I was born and raised here in Waynesville/St. Robert  ( Ft Leonard Wood )

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #230 on: July 11, 2011, 10:40:25 AM »
Are you from Missouri lttlmtn?
 I was born and raised here in Waynesville/St. Robert  ( Ft Leonard Wood )
Originally from California... me and my ex wife split up 6 years ago and she was born and raised in Springfield, so she decided to take the kids and told me if I ever wanted to be in their lives I had to move... So I left everything I knew and moved to Springfield, MO to be a father to my children which most people would NEVER do.  I've been here for almost 7 years now and not going anywhere since this is where my boys are.  Most people have NO IDEA the sacrifices I've made to make sure my kids have a good father in their life, but I'm not trying to win any awards.  I just want my kids to know what a fathers love is and meant to be.  Millions of children will never know, and I'm not taking my children for granted... that's why I am still fighting to get Emily home and will NEVER stop fighting or give in, or give up!

Offline ANALE

« Reply #231 on: July 11, 2011, 10:56:36 AM »
Thanks Roy for clearing up the story.  I knew there had to be some explanation.  You just don't seem to catch a break!  So now those Newbies can go back under the rock from which they came.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #232 on: July 11, 2011, 11:10:47 AM »
Thanks Roy for clearing up the story.  I knew there had to be some explanation.  You just don't seem to catch a break!  So now those Newbies can go back under the rock from which they came.

You are right... I am not the guy to win the lottery for sure.  Here's a little post I added to my BLOG today just to get some things out.  I'm tired and not up for games anymore...

http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #233 on: July 11, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »
here it is

Edit:

I (SageDad) have removed the attachment.  I'm sure that any document providing personal information like phone number, address and social security number is not meant for public distribution and, indeed, completely unavailable to the public.

My question is, if this is real, how do you have access to it and what's your involvement with it?

If you want to pretend you're some anonymous concerned citizen without any personal stake here you should try peddling that story in some other internet forum.
lmbo . I want super powers like that !

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #234 on: July 11, 2011, 12:03:07 PM »
lmbo . I want super powers like that !

With great power comes great responsibility  :p

...and now I'm locking this thread before it breaks the internet.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #235 on: July 11, 2011, 12:06:49 PM »
FYI... no more mug shot.   :hihi

DON'T mess with LBP's... we know all your tricks and always will rise above!

I'll let you know when I have something, until then I'm out...

Roy Koyama LBP of Emily Alina Koyama