Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style  (Read 87478 times)

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
Re: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 04:39:42 PM »
Thanks Bree. The blue is from the trial she had on January 12, 2010 where she got to produce her so-called evidence, which even in the documents they clearly state she has no evidence.  Trina has used the blueprint for kidnapping, I'm not close to the person she claims I am.  It's all smoke and mirrors and she even says on her Facebook page that if she needs more evidence against me that she can find some, in other words, she'll just make up some more crap about me and then cry to her friends about it to make it real... she actually believes her own lies, trust me I've spoken to her ex-husband and he assures me I am not the one with the problem.  She has another daughter she has abandoned for the second time and she NEVER brings this daughter up, because she knows that simply raises questions about her being a good mother when she can leave her husband and daughter 10 years ago when the older daughter was only 4 months old she left to Costa Rica to live her life with another woman... yeah, she's bisexual too!  Her sister is full blown gay and this is where my daughter is being raised, around women that hate men and me, so what kind of brainwashing do you think she will endure along with the child abuse?  I'm sick to my stomach every day knowing my baby is being taught to hate me and I didn't do anything to deserve it!  Do what floats your boat, but raising a child to hate isn't right.

You make a really good observation about her living with me while she says she was in danger... baloney, I supported her 100% and paid child support for her older daughter, paid all her bills, gave her money to spend, and the kids and I thought we were going to get married in August of 2009 because Trina lead all of us to believe it.  It was a huge blow to us all.  The truth will come out in the end and I have faith I will be victorious just like other parents left behind.  I have hope...

Roy Koyama

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 05:18:00 PM »
Hi Roy,

Still no news??  I know how hard it is having horrible things said about you....just let it slide off your shoulder and move forward.  This is what people resort to when they are in the wrong, they lie and make terrible things up.  Just keep fighting for your daughter.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 04:36:45 PM »
Still nothing and now Trina is trying to say Emily isn't my daughter... what a crock, she looks just like me and my name is on the birth certificate, as well as Emily is named after my mother!  Just waiting... going a little crazy in the process!

thanks for all the support!

Roy Koyama  - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline luvthelake

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 09:45:53 PM »
Hey Roy,
Just wanted to say I pray for you and all the other LBP'S. Do not understand why OUR United States Government  want stand up for our LBP'S. Why do we have to beg them to cosponsor a bill that protects our Citizens. :madgo

Offline LDJVR

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2010, 11:15:00 PM »
Hey Roy,
Just wanted to say I pray for you and all the other LBP'S. Do not understand why OUR United States Government  want stand up for our LBP'S. Why do we have to beg them to cosponsor a bill that protects our Citizens. :madgo

exactly my thoughts!

Offline OIF vet

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 04:23:28 AM »
Hi Roy,
        I hope we get good news this week from Costa Rica I know it most be hard waiting for an answer! I myself still waiting for any Info on my case I don't know if the US embassy has done a welfare visit yet I ask for one almost 3 months ago.I hope they do one soon because I learn that my  ex wife is planning to move with my daughter to a disclose location. I hope that our Government get's involve soon in all this cases because I didn't join the military to go fight in Iraq just to have my parental rights taken by another Country who one day will need help from the USA.I always stand ready to answer our country's call to duty I just hope that our country answer our call for help as citizen of this great nation.I pray to God that Abigail,Emily and all the children threw out the world our return soon.                                        God Bless  Robert             

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 09:28:03 PM »
Thanks for the support my friends! I am going to tell you this OIF Vet... it took them several moths to attmept to do a well being check and they only did it about 4 months ago, yeah, almost a year after the fact!  Get a hold of Joyce and bug her until she contacts the Embassy and possibly Belasario might be able to help you??? He is a good resource but he costs $$$.  I really appreciate your donation to help my cause, it really means a lot to me and my kids to have people I have never met helping us fight this horrific form of child abuse and the mental disease of the kidnapper.  God be with you my friend, as he has been by my side and carried me this last year.  We only get stronger for our children with God in our lives.  I hope to talk to you soon, my parents have been in town in hopes I would be getting Emily back this week.  This is the second time they have come from California to receive her and the backwards courts in Costa Rica have turned a Hague Trial into a custody trial!!! I am not happy about this and plan on getting on my senators case to impose a sanction on Costa Rica (we'll see).  Wish me luck and keep the prayers coming... thank you all and God Bless!

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama
(417) 380-3180

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2010, 04:34:16 PM »
Here is what I am facing now... love the support (yeah right) from the Department of State -

Mr. Koyama:   You alone can respond to Ms. Atwell’s accusations.  ONLY YOU CAN HELP IN THIS.  Here is what you need to do:

(1)  Obtain a copy of the complaint Ms. Atwell filed in the Greene County, Missouri Circuit Court in February and read it.

(2) Respond to Ms. Atwell’s complaint , using an attorney if necessary

(3)  Get copies of the decisions in the two complaints for abuse and the two protective orders.

(4)  Translate your response and the decisions in the abuse cases and send them to your attorney, copy to me.

(5)   Make every effort to pay your attorney – you need him as your advocate.

As for the hearing in Costa Rica, I am sure you can recall what testimony was given at the hearing that you attended.  You have an attorney who understands the charges against you, and you should be requesting his assistance.   Joyce                           

Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 4:49 PM
To: Seunarine, Joyce V
Subject: RE: URGENTE

I have no idea?  Everything is very unclear to me and I am becomng extremely frustrated because I have no idea what I am going up against... can you contact Belasario and find out what the heck is going on? He wanted an extra $400 to get some documents translated and i only have $200 right now since I just started a new job.  I really need to know exactly what is going on so I know what I need to do, but i don't get much information from him... Trina is trying her best to make things very difficult and I need to be able to repsond to any accusations she makes since everything she says is a lie.

Please helpme Joyce, I can't do this alone.

Thank you and God Bless,

Roy Koyama

How am I supposed to feel good about the help I'm getting now???

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2010, 11:30:25 PM »
Well, I think that email makes it crystal clear that despite the State Department stating to an LBP with a child abducted to Singapore that they cannot provide assistance because the country is not a Hague Signatory makes no difference as they clearly are NOT helping you right now  :madgo

Telling someone asking for help that the person asking for help is the only person who can make a difference is utterly absurd considering her position that she can help if she truly wanted to do so.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »
well... I got some more documents from my Costa Rican Attorney all in Spanish and they are supposed to be "conclusions" and I can't understand them yet since I don't speak Spanish and as you can read above, tyeh Department of State has basically told me I am on my own now right when my case is at it's pinnacle... I am so glad I can count on the Government to help at their leisure!  Totally disappointed in the follow through at the Department of State.  Feeling kinda lost now without the help I really need.  Anyone have some good advice??? I need some insight as to what is next since I can't get answers from the people that should have them...

(417) 380-3180

:confused:

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2010, 08:09:06 PM »
If you want to e-mail me any documents, I can try to translate them for you. I'm hardly fluent in Spanish but I know enough to read most of what's written there.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »
well... I got some more documents from my Costa Rican Attorney all in Spanish and they are supposed to be "conclusions" and I can't understand them yet since I don't speak Spanish and as you can read above, tyeh Department of State has basically told me I am on my own now right when my case is at it's pinnacle... I am so glad I can count on the Government to help at their leisure!  Totally disappointed in the follow through at the Department of State.  Feeling kinda lost now without the help I really need.  Anyone have some good advice??? I need some insight as to what is next since I can't get answers from the people that should have them...

(417) 380-3180

:confused:

Hi Roy,

The conclusiones that you are referring to could be conclusiones de alegatos or "closing arguments" if your case is almost over, or posiciones (something similiar to cross-examine questions for your ex) if your lawyer will be putting your ex on the "witness stand" to answer questions, or something else entirely.  I'm pretty good with legal Spanish.  If you want to email them to me at carlos@hagueabductions.com I can do a quick translation of them.  I'll also email you with my phone number.  I meant to do it after you posted your response from OCI.  I may be able to help answer some of the questions that OCI is not helping with... They are useless (worse than useless actually since they provide bad information, publish misleading numbers and make fraudulent claims of actually helping and advocating for LBP's).  I have gone through much of the same process w/ my son in Mexico.

Regards,
Carlos
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2010, 06:16:44 PM »
Just in... a got this email response today from the Department of State - Good News!

Mr. Koyama:  I don’t know that it has been turned into a custody case.  I believe that Ms. Atwell is trying to get the court to do so, but her arguments have come after the hearing was held.  I note that the Central Authority in Costa Rica recommended that Emily be “immediately returned” to the U.S.  The CA stated that since all parties are Americans who customarily lived in the U.S., that is where custody should be decided.  We should have the Court’s decision soon.  Joyce

Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 8:17 PM
To: Seunarine, Joyce V; Cheli; Belasario Solano
Subject: question?

Why has my Hague Case been turned into a custody case?  Where do I stand in this trial?  This was supposed to be decided a long time ago and now it is being treated as a custody case instead of what it really is...

now all I need to do is raise the funds to pay for my attorney here in the US to help me fight for my custody rights, which I have full custody right now but she is trying to modify the judgement and my attorney needs to get paid before he helps... go figure?

Thanks for all the support and kind words. God Bless all of you and your children!

Offline LDJVR

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 09:31:56 PM »
We have got to get HR3240 passed! Costa Rica should be responsible for lawyer fee's after the court recommended that your child should be returned. These countries just aren't going to comply without force!

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2010, 03:54:00 PM »
Yes I agree the HR3240 needs to be passed and implemented on EVERY case dealing with this child abuse!  The countries that interpret the Hague Convention in their own language need to be educated on the process or face the music... like I have said before, these are attorneys and judges that probably won't admit they don't understand the process and that's why they do it their way, and that in itself is a crime in my opinion.  My case is coming to a close, but as I am aware these things don't close easy and the abducting parents put up major roadblocks since they have possession of the children we are subject to the b.s. they throw at the courts after the fact... and that is what is eating my lunch right now!  The attorney I have in Costa Rica continues to demand more money for the work he has done after the trial was over and I really believe that the felon kidnapper needs to pay all costs afterwards if she wants to prolong the inevitable.  Thanks for all of your support and prayers, my life depends on the continued support!

sincerely,

you can join my facebook page to keep up to date from my video documentary I have posted over the last year in this battle at www.facebook.com/lttlmtn

see you there! Just let me know you are from BSH and you'll be my new friend!