Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style  (Read 89095 times)

Offline OIF vet

• Left Behind Parent
Re: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2010, 08:04:47 PM »
I was Able to see my daughter in this little police shack for about 5 minutes with everyone looking ,but I did not pay attention! all I care was about my daughter and to hold her for the first time in Half a year.
Now I just hope I will be able to travel again to see her.

I'm so glad you were able to be see your daughter, even if it was only for a few minutes with everyone watching.  Are they going to issue a decision on Wednesday?
They are going to present the arguments on Wednesday not sure if they would rule anything I think they will, I'm ready to fly again just in case.
My ex and her family testified at the hearing and they all say a bunch of lies with no evidence also they where all ask if they knew if there was a return plane ticket for my daughter and they say no that I give her consent to take my daughter to live there.good thing the PANY has the return plane ticket and I also have them recorded stating that my daughter and my ex where not returning on 5 Jan 2010 and I be seating there waiting for nothing.

Offline outlander

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2010, 03:13:35 AM »
Here's the clip:

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/93868454.html

Just so everyone knows, "wearenotmissing" in the comments is a parental kidnapper and buddies with our good friend Emmanuel Lazaridis.

Just so everyone knows, wearenotmissing had permission from her ex husband and the American Court in Clark county arkansas to move to the UK with the children. Her ex husband went to court without her knowledge and got a Default custody order claiming that he didn't know where the kids were and that she was on the run even though they have lived in the same house for almost 9 years now. She has been fighting this ever since.  Read her website www.wearenotmissing.com all the legal documents are there.  After you read the website, it's obvious someone's lying and it doesn't appear to be her.

Offline LukieD

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • http://bringseanhome.org
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »
Just so everyone knows, wearenotmissing had permission from her ex husband and the American Court in Clark county arkansas to move to the UK with the children. Her ex husband went to court without her knowledge and got a Default custody order claiming that he didn't know where the kids were and that she was on the run even though they have lived in the same house for almost 9 years now. She has been fighting this ever since.  Read her website www.wearenotmissing.com all the legal documents are there.  After you read the website, it's obvious someone's lying and it doesn't appear to be her.

I'm not sure if you're Ms. Uttley or a friend of hers, but I did look over the website. While I will grant you that there are two sides to most stories, you seem to take the view that every child that is reported missing after a parental abduction is fraudulent. Do you think that there are no cases of legitimate international parental child abdcution, as does the man who runs the fake NCMEC site -- www.ncmec.eu? I've looked over this site and am disgusted by it -- frankly. Describing real and legitimate cases of child abduction as fraud is inaccurate and considering the site owner's background, he's hardly a credible source on the subject matter. If you want to be taken seriously by people at BSH I suggest you disassociate yourself from people like this.

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2010, 01:12:51 PM »
The Arkansas Court of Appeals has a decison on the case they published online:

http://courts.arkansas.gov/opinions/2006b/20061115/ca06-443.pdf

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2010, 02:59:18 PM »
I'm not sure if you're Ms. Uttley or a friend of hers, but I did look over the website. While I will grant you that there are two sides to most stories, you seem to take the view that every child that is reported missing after a parental abduction is fraudulent. Do you think that there are no cases of legitimate international parental child abdcution, as does the man who runs the fake NCMEC site -- www.ncmec.eu? I've looked over this site and am disgusted by it -- frankly. Describing real and legitimate cases of child abduction as fraud is inaccurate and considering the site owner's background, he's hardly a credible source on the subject matter. If you want to be taken seriously by people at BSH I suggest you disassociate yourself from people like this.

The fact that "wearenotmissing" praises the "work" of Manny Lazaridis and his merry band of alter-egos is enough for me to see she is not genuine in her claims.  Having established that she lacks honesty and integrity by her praise of people like Manny that promote child abuse, I'm not inclined to read the details of yet another kidnapper trying to justify their crimes against children.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2010, 09:26:06 PM »
The site itself insinuates some really ridiculous things. For example, it's pointed out that on the Charley Project pages for Halle and Jacob Bobo they are listed as having been updated three times since October 2004. Since the children were not listed as missing until 2005, they insinuate the webmaster of that site has been in cahoots with the evil father. (I'll at least say that it's not the "Evil Abusive Father™" being used on the site, but that's a tiny credit.) Except... all pages on the site are marked as being modified from then. That's the date the site was created. The case files were added in February 2009.

Really reaching there, huh?

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2010, 09:38:45 PM »
To my friends here on BSH, I apologize for bringing the negative attention of known kidnappers to this site.  Trina is using what I have posted here on the comments page of my latest interview and you all obviously know about the person commenting about fraudulent claims.  All I can tell you is I am very grateful for the continued support from my friends from all around the world. I will never give up and it's because of the support.  When her friends and herself badmouth me it just makes me a stronger parent, but at the same time saddens me because one day the children just might read what these people have written.

Oh well, I just wanted to say thanks.  Best wishes to those of you fighting the same fight...

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2010, 03:44:06 PM »
So we now have Congressman Blunt fighting for us! He sent a letter today pressing the issue to send Emily home where she belongs. I am excited about the future!

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

If you would like to read the letter shoot me an email at: lttlmtn@gmail.com

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2010, 12:08:08 AM »
Latest TOP Story on KSPR and you can see the letter for yourself!  Check out the Congressman going to bat for all of our fights!!!! Congressman Roy Blunt ROCKS!!! God Bless him and his family...

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/94873939.html

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2010, 07:08:09 AM »
Roy Blunt Letter: Return Emily to Springfield from Costa Rica
By KSPR News
Story Created: May 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM CDT

A Springfield father is getting some help from Congressman Roy Blunt's office in his effort to get his daughter back from Costa Rica.     Roy Koyama has been trying to get Emily back since his ex-wife Trina Atwell claimed abuse and took their child to Costa Rica.
The two have been living there since February of 2009.

Recently a Costa Rica judge ruled Atwell must return Emily to Missouri and let a judge decide who gets custody.   Koyama won custody by default earlier when Atwell didn't show up for court.

The congressman's office could not confirm the existence of the letter, but KSPR NEWS obtained a copy you can see here (below attachment).

In the letter Blunt reminds the Costa Rica ambassador that a judge should have ruled within six weeks of Koyama's complaint instead of five months later.   He adds it's in the "interest of our countries relationship" that Costa Rica returns Emily.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 07:10:10 AM by M.Capestro »

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2010, 07:15:16 AM »
Great letter, Roy. Well done getting the attention and support of your congressman! I hope it helps move things along and that you and Emily are reunited and home together soon!

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
I just read the comments left by Trina and her friend on the latest KSPR story and it seems like she is in desperation mode... what do you think? 

deadhorse

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »
I'm still wondering what "patriarchal" abuse is. I can't think of a definition that makes sense (of course that very well might be the problem).

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2010, 11:26:48 PM »
I'm still wondering what "patriarchal" abuse is. I can't think of a definition that makes sense (of course that very well might be the problem).

She said patrimonial abuse.   :confused:

I still don't understand how she thinks fleeing the country (that she is a citizen of) is the correct answer.  If indeed she is still married, I wouldn't go bragging about it (not that I'm here to judge her about her infidelities). 

She needs to bring Emily and herself home and fight it out in the courts in the US.  Mother or not, she fled with Emily (ie kidnapped her) without thinking about Emily's best interest (she was only thinking of herself, imo).  What's in her [Emily's] best interest is to know both parents -- not live a life on the run with her mother.  If Trina knew all of this about Roy (the drug/alcohol abuse) before she had a child with him, then how does that make her any better?  She stayed with, and conceived a child with, a man that she alledges did illegal things.   :rolleyes:

Roy - is your name not on the birth certificate?  A DNA test is only about $600-700 (unless ordered by a judge)....maybe Trina should bring Emily home so that it can be performed.
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2010, 01:41:47 AM »

I think she's claiming that in the US there is a paternal bias  :rolleyes:

Makes about as much sense as anything else she's saying.

Kudos to Congressman Blunt.  There are far too few Congressman like him that will stand up and actually do something about the thousands of abducted American children every year.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi