Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style  (Read 91676 times)

Offline nmissing

Re: Kidnapping American Children - Costa Rican Style
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2011, 02:22:23 AM »
That was a bit harsh considering the person is new here. I do read and do my homework before speaking and I was wondering what you were arrested for on June 20th of this year. Your mug shot and arrested details were on Vinelink, a victims resource link on the net to inform victims of crime when the perps are released from jail, as was your picture on Missouri Mug Shots. I wonder what your children were doing at the time the alleged (because in law we are all innocent until proven guilty, well it's what we all would like to think anyway) crime was being committed and the subsequent time spent in the jail.  Who was looking after them and who would be looking after a very small child if you are ultimately charged, found guilty and sentenced and if not when something like this happens again.  Just wondering because we are all here for the best interests of the children and questions like this need to be answered.

Roy Lester Koyama booked on 6/20/2011
http://springfieldmugshots.com/search/?q=koyama

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=26000
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:42:25 AM by nmissing »

Offline Diane

« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2011, 08:19:31 AM »
alleged (because in law we are all innocent until proven guilty

I'm guessing that no one on this forum would want to place judgement on someone, based on what you have put here.   Who is naive enough to believe unfair accusations or one mistake, define  who a person is.   Beyond that,  the legal system is flawed from arrests to conviction  with erroneous and unfair allegations.   Innocence or guilt,  not necessarily a given.   

Offline LukieD

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • http://bringseanhome.org
« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2011, 07:07:01 PM »
That was a bit harsh considering the person is new here. I do read and do my homework before speaking and I was wondering what you were arrested for on June 20th of this year. Your mug shot and arrested details were on Vinelink, a victims resource link on the net to inform victims of crime when the perps are released from jail, as was your picture on Missouri Mug Shots. I wonder what your children were doing at the time the alleged (because in law we are all innocent until proven guilty, well it's what we all would like to think anyway) crime was being committed and the subsequent time spent in the jail.  Who was looking after them and who would be looking after a very small child if you are ultimately charged, found guilty and sentenced and if not when something like this happens again.  Just wondering because we are all here for the best interests of the children and questions like this need to be answered.

Roy Lester Koyama booked on 6/20/2011
http://springfieldmugshots.com/search/?q=koyama

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=26000

Hey "nmissing," nice first post. Why don't you come clean and tell us what your connection is to this case since we're all curious. I think that's only fair.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #213 on: July 09, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
I found nothing in "Vinelink."

There's a "remove this mugshot" link where you can pay $39 to have a picture removed from the mugshot site.

At best it's a scummy site trying to make a buck off the backs of a group of people that are already marginalized, voiceless and probably poor, at worst it's an extortion scam that doesn't care whose picture or information they have, they will post it trying to get them to pay to be removed.  It doesn't even list the charge he was supposedly "booked" on much less the date or even the year.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline momoftwo

• This is the last time I saw my nephew, Sage
« Reply #214 on: July 09, 2011, 11:12:32 PM »
I found nothing in "Vinelink."

There's a "remove this mugshot" link where you can pay $39 to have a picture removed from the mugshot site.

At best it's a scummy site trying to make a buck off the backs of a group of people that are already marginalized, voiceless and probably poor, at worst it's an extortion scam that doesn't care whose picture or information they have, they will post it trying to get them to pay to be removed.  It doesn't even list the charge he was supposedly "booked" on much less the date or even the year.

:hihi  Now that's exactly what Ana didn't realize she was up against when she abducted Sage thinking she'd left behind nothing you could use against her.  Hilarious.  I actually figured the site was BS when I looked at it and saw the photoshopped picture in the right upper corner with the fake buckteeth...

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
I live in Missouri and that site is BS . So is trying to hold someones past against them . Esspecially when you consider the abducting parent thought enough of the person to have a child with and sidnt consider his or her background at the time but only when it was convenient for.them to abduct them .
 I agree with LukieD , why dont you just tell us what your relationship is to the child involved . Because if it is with honor and for the child ... Your undermining your own agenda by your acts and presentations .
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2011, 08:53:54 AM »
Missouri site for cases people have had is Case.net i will get the URL and post it . But even that site says you can not rely on the information alone and that ou have to call the court to verify.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #217 on: July 10, 2011, 10:12:40 AM »
Funny how someone visiting BSH from the United Kingdom just so happens to be interested in a mugshot website from Springfield, MO.

I might further speculate on why such a person would be interested in Vinelink, a resource for, seemingly, tracking Americans that are incarcerated but Mr. Koyama is not listed there at all.  Suffice it to say, false allegations get old quickly.

Curiously enough, there was another woman in the UK, wanted for international child abduction, who created a site called "We are not missing," (a name similar to nmissing's screen name) and has a bit of a history harassing Mr. Koyama while she tries to ride the coattails of Ms. Atwell's case to get someone to pay attention to her.

Some discussion of this woman's prior shenanigans is here:

http://bringseanhome.org/forums/index.php/topic,2782.msg72229/topicseen.html#msg72229

If this is you Bobo the clown, please take your fake names, false aliases, false allegations and proclivity for parental alienation somewhere else.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline nmissing

« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2011, 11:19:03 AM »
here it is

Edit:

I (SageDad) have removed the attachment.  I'm sure that any document providing personal information like phone number, address and social security number is not meant for public distribution and, indeed, completely unavailable to the public.

My question is, if this is real, how do you have access to it and what's your involvement with it?

If you want to pretend you're some anonymous concerned citizen without any personal stake here you should try peddling that story in some other internet forum.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:30:24 PM by SageDad »

Offline theprotector

« Reply #219 on: July 10, 2011, 12:23:17 PM »
here it is
If the booking sheet isn't enough to say it's true, I don't knwo what is.  It amazes me after reading all of the above that the most important question is being avoided.  WHAT would happen to Koyama's children that are in Missouri while he was sitting in jail?  Or if he is convicted of 2nd Degree Burglary?  What would have happened to his child that was ordered to be returned to United States if in fact she had been returned?  Would she have been taken into foster care while he is working out his legal issues? Sure people make mistakes, you may say it doesn't define a person. But WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN ??? Why isn't Mr. Koyama answering these questions? 

I believe the Watch D.O.G.S  may have a problem with their certified members having a recent arrest history.

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #220 on: July 10, 2011, 12:24:31 PM »
Gee, Carlos, I was just going to comment myself that "nmissing" sounds like an abbreviation of "not missing" and I can easily think of two people who would use such a screen name. :hihi

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #221 on: July 10, 2011, 12:37:15 PM »
Second degree burglary in Missouri is defined as (in case anyone's wondering):

" A person commits the crime of burglary in the second degree when he knowingly enters unlawfully or knowingly remains unlawfully in a building or inhabitable structure for the purpose of committing a crime therein."

Offline Rpaikin

« Reply #222 on: July 10, 2011, 02:36:20 PM »
here it is
If the booking sheet isn't enough to say it's true, I don't knwo what is.  It amazes me after reading all of the above that the most important question is being avoided.  WHAT would happen to Koyama's children that are in Missouri while he was sitting in jail? 

I think the most important question right now is the authenticity of the post. Secondly, if it is authentic, what happened? If it is not authentic, there has got to be a lawsuit aganst the person that did a lot of work to fake such a post. If it is authentic....

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #223 on: July 10, 2011, 02:55:38 PM »
here it is
If the booking sheet isn't enough to say it's true, I don't knwo what is.  It amazes me after reading all of the above that the most important question is being avoided.  WHAT would happen to Koyama's children that are in Missouri while he was sitting in jail?  Or if he is convicted of 2nd Degree Burglary?  What would have happened to his child that was ordered to be returned to United States if in fact she had been returned?  Would she have been taken into foster care while he is working out his legal issues? Sure people make mistakes, you may say it doesn't define a person. But WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN ??? Why isn't Mr. Koyama answering these questions? 

I believe the Watch D.O.G.S  may have a problem with their certified members having a recent arrest history.
first off it would depend on where the childs habiual residence was and if it was a wrongful removal . Doesnt matter if he was in jail or not . Hague is no more a criminal case than a custody

Offline Rpaikin

« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »
[]first off it would depend on where the childs habiual residence was and if it was a wrongful removal . Doesnt matter if he was in jail or not . Hague is no more a criminal case than a custody
[/quote]

I believe it does matter. I'm not a lawyer, but this is what a lawyer told me, so this is second hand.

If X broke the law, he might lose custody of a child. This would depend on what the charges and convictions are. I'm not sure if second degree burglary is one of those charges. If prison time is involved, that would also help Trina getting full custody. If Trina gets full custody, she can basically go wherever she wants with the child. Custody issues can always be challenged no matter what the previous custody agreement is. It is not absolute. A good reason can always void the previous agreement.

Having said that, I'm praying that this is a fake. If it is a fake, maybe Roy can sue whoever made the post, because this would be a serious fraud that hurt Roy's reputation and possible funding, and possible future work by US officials.