Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Background Information  (Read 28750 times)

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
Re: Background Information
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 09:22:22 AM »
Here for you, Timothy! Hang in there.

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
Recent Photo of Paul and Anna
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »
[ATTACH]3[/ATTACH] Here is a recent picture of Paul and Anna

Offline MCD

Re: Recent Photo of Paul and Anna
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 09:14:15 AM »
Hi Timothy,

I would love to help you somehow. Your beautiful children deserve you in their life. Have you tried asking the judge for a vacation with them in the Northeast of Brazil? I don't think they can refuse you that! You should have visitation rights. Bring the maternal grandmother if they try to deny your right saying that you could do the unthinkable (kidnapping).

Those are just ideas! They may sound naive, but I only want all the kids to be happy.

Hang in there and show all your love to them.

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
Re: Recent Photo of Paul and Anna
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »
Quote from: MCD;2742
Hi Timothy,

I would love to help you somehow. Your beautiful children deserve you in their life. Have you tried asking the judge for a vacation with them in the Northeast of Brazil? I don't think they can refuse you that! You should have visitation rights. Bring the maternal grandmother if they try to deny your right saying that you could do the unthinkable (kidnapping).

Those are just ideas! They may sound naive, but I only want all the kids to be happy.

Hang in there and show all your love to them.
Thanks for your support. If you read earlier in my comments, I do have access to them and have been able to maintain as healthy a relationship as 5000 miles of separation will allow.

Offline Irish17

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 12:16:50 PM »
Tim,

As I have said along you have my full support in your efforts. You are have a great way of dealing with this and that positive attitude, no matter how hard it may be, really comes through.  The photo that you shared is wonderful and they look like great kids.  You are very blessed to have the situation, support and relationships that you do.  Let us hope & pray that is continues.

Offline jdv28

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 05:38:30 AM »
Just here to check in on your my friend.  Your kids are so beautiful.  How do all of us left-behind parents have such great looking kids!  Please think about putting this in your album on here.  I just added J to my album.  It helped alittle bit.  For others to see him too.
Give MORE these:hug:  & LESS these :argue:

hockeymom

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 09:30:54 PM »
you need to make your case public in Brazil. You spouses who your wives have taken your children from can only benifit from making your case public. If David gets his son back, it means you have a better chance of getting your children back. This will force Brazil to look at all cases closer when they send Sean home. The more people know, the stronger your case.

Offline mfer

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 06:52:34 PM »
Hi Timothy,  Just contacted your Senators & requested they co-sponsor Senate Resolution 37 & that they do all they can to support you.  Hope it helps.

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 08:31:46 PM »
Quote from: mfer;10342
Hi Timothy,  Just contacted your Senators & requested they co-sponsor Senate Resolution 37 & that they do all they can to support you.  Hope it helps.
UPDATE: Bob Casey from Pennsylvania co-sponsored the resolution on 3/16!!! Only one more to go in my state.

Offline mfer

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 10:22:12 PM »
Quote from: tweinstein;10392
UPDATE: Bob Casey from Pennsylvania co-sponsored the resolution on 3/16!!! Only one more to go in my state.

YAY!!!  I will thank him & request he gets Arlen Specter on board.  Congratulations!

Offline Brazilady

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 11:23:27 PM »
Hi Tweinstein,

I read your background info and I couldn't find where does your wife live. If of course, you can give that info. My father is a sheriff and member of OAB. Last time I called him, he was very busy, and I couldn't talk much about these children being ilegally retained in Brazil. I only told him and mom about me becoming a member of this website, which they thought was a humane thing to do, and he said he believed the judge would rule in favor of David. In any case, he knows a lot of people -other lawyers, judges...but I don't know if that could help if your wife does not live in my state. Just wondering. And yes, I wish you will be with your kids in near future. Hang in there!

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
My Son is Starting to Understand the Truth
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 08:45:01 AM »
Yesterday I was talking to my son on the phone and he told me that even his teachers in Brazil talk about the case and feel that Sean should be returned to the United States. I asked him if they knew that he was from the United States (though I did not ask if they knew he was also abducted). He replied that they knew he was from the U.S. He then went on to say that the media coverage is all over Brazil. He asked me many questions about David's case, which I think is his way of trying to understand why he is in Brazil.

He asked me why I wasn't on television in Brazil. I asked him why he would want me on television. He said that he would like to record the show and pause it so that he could see my picture. I then asked him what I would say if I was interviewed for Brazilian television. He said he imagined I would be saying how I wanted him and Anna back in the United States with me.

Offline teebee

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2009, 10:55:19 AM »
Quote from: tweinstein;10392
Tweinstein,

It's great that Sen. Casey has joined in.  I have be emailing Sen. Specter's office everyday now for 2 weeks... Not 1 response though... Have you tried to contact the office directly regarding your situation and David's case?  I will keep trying Sen. Specter as I know you will as well.

Todd

Offline Brazilady

Re: My Son is Starting to Understand the Truth
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 11:53:13 AM »
Quote from: tweinstein;10573
Yesterday I was talking to my son on the phone and he told me that even his teachers in Brazil talk about the case and feel that Sean should be returned to the United States. I asked him if they knew that he was from the United States (though I did not ask if they knew he was also abducted). He replied that they knew he was from the U.S. He then went on to say that the media coverage is all over Brazil. He asked me many questions about David's case, which I think is his way of trying to understand why he is in Brazil.

He asked me why I wasn't on television in Brazil. I asked him why he would want me on television. He said that he would like to record the show and pause it so that he could see my picture. I then asked him what I would say if I was interviewed for Brazilian television. He said he imagined I would be saying how I wanted him and Anna back in the United States with me.

Smart boy! He is beginning to understand the situation. Who knows, he can even -in the future- convince his mom to do the right thing. Yes, the way he talked with you, was his way of saying he loves you, and wanting to make sure that you feel the same.
Hang in there!

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »
Quote from: tweinstein;10573
I then asked him what I would say if I was interviewed for Brazilian television. He said he imagined I would be saying how I wanted him and Anna back in the United States with me.

It amazes me how kids have a way of knowing the things we don't tell them. I imagine it filled your heart and broke your heart all at the same time. God bless you, Tim. I'll keep praying for you and Paul and Anna to be together soon.