Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A bad day  (Read 7886 times)

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: A bad day
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 10:14:53 AM »
I can't imagine the pain you go through and at times I'm sure it's worse.  Hearing of other father's playing in the snow with their children would certainly make me very depressed.  I hope and pray that this nightmare is over for you very soon.

JonathanR

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 10:26:49 AM »
Carlos and Karl, saying a little healing prayer for both of you today.

Offline Grace

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 08:37:21 PM »
Very sad Carlos, you will face many situations like that. I understand you don't want to mix your personal life with your professional life, but maybe people would be very understanding if they knew. On the other hand, you may not want the stigma and the comments that can come with them knowing.

Reading your sadness cuts through all of us who believe parental child abduction is one of the cruelest things someone can do to a parent. They say losing your child to death is the worst thing that can happen in life to anyone, but having your child taken away from you is no piece of cake either. You have made many friends in this forum who can listen to you in the bad moments.

Offline ChristineS

• Bring Sean Home Foundation
  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 11:11:01 AM »
Carlos,
All of your pain and perserverance just has to pay off... I'm heart-broken for you.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »
Today is bring your children to work day.  I wish I would have remembered so I could work from home today..
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 02:05:51 PM »
I'm so sorry, Carlos.

[[making a mental note to put this day on the calendar for next year to remind folks a month ahead]]