Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Entrevista do PLS no Estadao  (Read 5391 times)

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Entrevista do PLS no Estadao
« on: April 11, 2010, 11:30:28 AM »
Cuidado com o susto: comeca com uma foto enorme dele

Warning: there's a huge photo of him at the beginning

http://www.estadao.com.br/noticias/suplementos,nao-vamos-abandonar-o-sean,536531,0.htm

Nao ha nada de novo, apenas as bobagens de sempre

Nothing new, just the usual nonsense.
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline André Felipe

• Veteran Member
Re: Entrevista do PLS no Estadao
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 01:40:15 PM »
all the comments against him...nice, rsrsrsrs

Offline todez

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »
PLS:  You're just as morally guilty in this case as Nona Bruxa and spouting the same lies, as well.  Your accusations have no basis, other than your own rage.  Someone finally put you in your place and you don't like it very much.  Get used to it!  Your money is worthless in the eyes of true Justice and before God.  You won't be able to pay him off when your time comes.  The world doesn't tolerate a liar for very long and it certainly isn't blind to the injustice you put this child through.  This was NEVER about money, but about a kidnapping under false pretenses performed by Bruna, her family and accomplices.  David consented to a vacation of a few weeks, not a kidnapping of nearly 6 years!  It was your family that returned Sean like "goods", parading him through a circus of reporters, all to defy the court order, even after the U.S. Embassy had allowed you to use its garage.  It was your family that didn't allow David to speak with Sean via telephone, e-mail or Skype and kept David at bay for nearly six years, all that time brainwashing and telling lies to a susceptible child.  SHAME ON YOU!  And trying to make this a story of politics is just another of your sick tactics.  The terrible tragedy of the Gol accident has absolutely NOTHING to do with this.  But since you brought it up, what has happened to all of the Brazilians involved in this case that were proven guilty of making the first mistakes that eventually led to this disaster?  Well?  And by the way, You used political and judicial connections long before David did!  And don't bother denying those connections: your supporters online have told us all about them!  

Nona Bruxa will have the chance to see Sean again, once she goes through psychological tests and gets help for her problems and agrees to having a psychologist there at the meetings (just as your family demanded for David while he was there visiting his captive son!).

By the way, David didn't create this blog!  WE DID!  All people around the world, in the interest of correcting an obvious and blaring injustice supported by a family of lawyers who are supposed to uphold the law, but instead use it for their own purposes.  You can't be two-faced and expect your business to not suffer.  You can't on one hand use the Hague to bring children back to Brazil, but then say that it is unconstitutional in Brazil when parents desperately use it to bring their kidnapped children back home, out of the kidnapper's haven called Brazil.  Your words remind me of something I once heard someone say on a TV show:  "Everything I say is a lie, I always tell the truth."  That's you, isn't it?  This blog spread the truth of what was going on behind all of the lies being spewed to the media in Brazil, trying to blind the eyes of your own people.  Tsk, tsk!  But you see, the truth will ALWAYS prevail!  But you still spout lies in this interview, which, to me, seems like you wrote all of the questions yourself and gave them to the "journalist" to read back to you.  Very biased and one way; just like the person being interviewed.  So let me once again set the record and your twisted words straight: David is not saying anything bad about you.  The rest of the world is!  And you brought it all upon yourself through your own actions!  Yes, you can continue to spout all of your lies, and continue to hurt your own business as YOU have done, not David.  But we and the rest of the WORLD will continue to enlighten with the truth.  

By the way, if you think Toasty is "the best" just because he went to Harvard, I have some oceanfront property in North Dakota I'd like to sell you!

The WORLD is WATCHING...YOU!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 03:03:35 PM by todez »

Offline Sandra

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 03:09:14 PM »
Um lixo de reportagem, totalmente cheia das mesmas ladainhas e mentiras de sempre. Só acrescentou agora o cárcere privado e, por coincidencia vimos comprovada pelas fotos que o Bob colocou aqui no forum que ruim que está sendo para o Sean pescar ao lado do seu paizao!!  :hihi :biggrin.

Gente de baixo nível!

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »
Depois falam que não fizeram alienação parental! Em tudo o que ele disse se vê isto. O Sean não é neto dele e nem é filho do João Paulo. O João Paulo não é pai sócio afetivo, ele é e sempre será apenas ex-padrasto! Se não podem visitar o Sean é por causa das atitudes deles querendo afastar o filho do pai! Pode-se perceber que querem mesmo é continuar a alienação parental! O alienador tem de ser afastado para quem sofre a alienação se cure! A neta deste senhor é apenas a Chiara! Acho que todos dessa família precisam de ajuda para entender que o Sean tem um pai, que não é órfão! :madgo

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »
There are only four words that I believe in this entire article. They are the four he chose to close with: "We will not change."
The rest is just :shitstorm

Offline Belleizel

• Beautiful place...
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 02:45:36 PM »
Depois falam que não fizeram alienação parental! Em tudo o que ele disse se vê isto. O Sean não é neto dele e nem é filho do João Paulo. O João Paulo não é pai sócio afetivo, ele é e sempre será apenas ex-padrasto! Se não podem visitar o Sean é por causa das atitudes deles querendo afastar o filho do pai! Pode-se perceber que querem mesmo é continuar a alienação parental! O alienador tem de ser afastado para quem sofre a alienação se cure! A neta deste senhor é apenas a Chiara! Acho que todos dessa família precisam de ajuda para entender que o Sean tem um pai, que não é órfão! :madgo

Entrevista ridicula, so demonstra o quanto o menino era um fantoche na mão deles.

Offline Mom25

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »
There are only four words that I believe in this entire article. They are the four he chose to close with: "We will not change."
The rest is just :shitstorm

:yeahthat
Mom25 (She of Many Names)
A união faz a força

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 04:02:48 PM »
PLS:  You're just as morally guilty in this case as Nona Bruxa and spouting the same lies, as well.  Your accusations have no basis, other than your own rage.  Someone finally put you in your place and you don't like it very much.  Get used to it!  Your money is worthless in the eyes of true Justice and before God.  You won't be able to pay him off when your time comes.  The world doesn't tolerate a liar for very long and it certainly isn't blind to the injustice you put this child through.  This was NEVER about money, but about a kidnapping under false pretenses performed by Bruna, her family and accomplices.  David consented to a vacation of a few weeks, not a kidnapping of nearly 6 years!  It was your family that returned Sean like "goods", parading him through a circus of reporters, all to defy the court order, even after the U.S. Embassy had allowed you to use its garage.  It was your family that didn't allow David to speak with Sean via telephone, e-mail or Skype and kept David at bay for nearly six years, all that time brainwashing and telling lies to a susceptible child.  SHAME ON YOU!  And trying to make this a story of politics is just another of your sick tactics.  The terrible tragedy of the Gol accident has absolutely NOTHING to do with this.  But since you brought it up, what has happened to all of the Brazilians involved in this case that were proven guilty of making the first mistakes that eventually led to this disaster?  Well?  And by the way, You used political and judicial connections long before David did!  And don't bother denying those connections: your supporters online have told us all about them!  

Nona Bruxa will have the chance to see Sean again, once she goes through psychological tests and gets help for her problems and agrees to having a psychologist there at the meetings (just as your family demanded for David while he was there visiting his captive son!).

By the way, David didn't create this blog!  WE DID!  All people around the world, in the interest of correcting an obvious and blaring injustice supported by a family of lawyers who are supposed to uphold the law, but instead use it for their own purposes.  You can't be two-faced and expect your business to not suffer.  You can't on one hand use the Hague to bring children back to Brazil, but then say that it is unconstitutional in Brazil when parents desperately use it to bring their kidnapped children back home, out of the kidnapper's haven called Brazil.  Your words remind me of something I once heard someone say on a TV show:  "Everything I say is a lie, I always tell the truth."  That's you, isn't it?  This blog spread the truth of what was going on behind all of the lies being spewed to the media in Brazil, trying to blind the eyes of your own people.  Tsk, tsk!  But you see, the truth will ALWAYS prevail!  But you still spout lies in this interview, which, to me, seems like you wrote all of the questions yourself and gave them to the "journalist" to read back to you.  Very biased and one way; just like the person being interviewed.  So let me once again set the record and your twisted words straight: David is not saying anything bad about you.  The rest of the world is!  And you brought it all upon yourself through your own actions!  Yes, you can continue to spout all of your lies, and continue to hurt your own business as YOU have done, not David.  But we and the rest of the WORLD will continue to enlighten with the truth.  

By the way, if you think Toasty is "the best" just because he went to Harvard, I have some oceanfront property in North Dakota I'd like to sell you!

The WORLD is WATCHING...YOU!

BRAVO! Very well stated!!! Their time has come - and will continue in the future...

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 04:31:33 PM »
I wish I had something profound to say, but I can't think of anything other than the picture of PLS.   I think he broke the ugly stick! 

I am so ashamed......

Offline R.J.B.

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 05:09:05 PM »
Re: Lovellboys # 9

I wouldn't be ashamed, I think at this stage you could say anything just as harsh as you would want and they would deserve it! I have well beyond a disliking of them, I'm sure their own venom and lies will one day destroy them, hopefully sooner than later.

Offline FC_Florida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 06:51:08 PM »
"Meu neto  :wow foi devolvido aos Estados Unidos como uma mercadoria", afirmou nesta quinta-feira Paulo Lins e Silva, (...)
Mas, eis que volta o dilema: Paulo, o avô por afeição, quer mover o mundo para recuperar o neto. Lins e Silva, o advogado, sabe que é dever brigar até o fim, porém avalia: "Dificilmente Sean voltará. Vocês já viram os EUA recuarem? Por acaso viram os dois pilotos americanos respondendo no Brasil por aquele acidente aéreo terrível?"

Estas palavras ja foram usadas ipsis litteris nos comentarios pro-famiglia do Brasil com Z e O Globo...PLS ou o daddy's boy JPLS...Nick Berger, alguem lembra?

Sempre batendo na mesma tecla desafinada...mas alguem ainda da ouvidos a essa gente?

* FC_Florida *

Offline sharon regina

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »
EU ACHO QUE UMA COISA QUE ELE ADMITIU FOI REVELADORA E COMPROVOU O QUE EU SEMPRE ACHEI:  O JP PEDIU AGUARDA DO SEAN  TENTEOU MUDAR A CERTIDÃO DE NASCIMENTO DO MENINO APENAS PARA ABRIR O INVENTÁRIO DA BRUNA OMAIS RÁPIDO POSSÍVEL.  OS HERDEIROS SENDO MENORES E CONTROLADOS POR ELE, O "PAI", A HERANÇA ´CONTROLADA POR ELE ATÉ A MAIORIDADE. IT"S ALL ABOUT MONEY, ALL RIGHT? :wow

Offline sharon regina

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 07:09:56 PM »
É TUDO UMA QUESTÃO DE NÃO DIVIDIR O DINHEIRO.  A NONA FICA COM O MENINO, OS LS COM A GRANA, E VAMOS DEIXAR O GRINGO FORA DESTA HISTÓRIA.

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 04:17:39 AM »
Realmente, todos os comentários estão bons! Tem um que eu adorei que dizia "Ser submisso no vocabulario do Sr. Lins e Silva significa honrar um acordo interncional!" Pois é, quando a lei é cumprida e não faz o que eles querem, então se está errado e se é submisso!

O Sean tem pai! Ele não precisa de família substituta!