Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Inserting Pictures  (Read 3028 times)

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
Inserting Pictures
« on: April 20, 2010, 04:57:29 PM »
I found some pictures on the bachome.org website of the rally in DC last weekend that I would like to post here. I can attach them, but I'd like to do what Liesl78 did by including the pictures in her post. How can I do that? I don't get the insert image option as I'm unsure what I should put as the path. Thanks for solutions!! :)

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
Re: Inserting Pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »
Insert the picture using the add attachment feature. The site see the file type and adds it the way you've seen pics in other posts. Look under the "Additional options..."

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 07:00:46 PM »
What I did with my pictures: uploaded everything to a photobucket account, then posted each photo with the embed code for thumbnail so they're not too big. When you click on the thumbnail, you'll see the photo.
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:37:53 PM »
Insert the picture using the add attachment feature. The site see the file type and adds it the way you've seen pics in other posts. Look under the "Additional options..."

That is what I tried, but in my 'preview post' it didn't show any of them. Perhaps I'll just post it and see what happens.

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 08:58:48 PM »
Yeah, the preview post didn't show for me either
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org