Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Appellate Ruling in 23 April 2010  (Read 16620 times)

JonathanR

Re: Appellate Ruling in 23 April 2010
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2010, 04:15:28 PM »
They get away with it because (a) I am not American, and (b) Judge Doyle stated, "In this County, we're provincials.  We don't do the Hague Convention."

My next step is up in the air - waiting on a lawyer who may be taking the case on pro bono before I proceed - as you will see from the Appellate ruling, I am pro se and representing myself at the moment in all of this.
Why not contact the people listed at the bottom of the article I posted earlier this week.

http://bringseanhome.org/forums/index.php/topic,3127.0.html

Tim!  I have done - Brett Barfield is the attorney dealing with this - I am waiting to hear whether they will take the case or not - keep fingers crossed please :)

Praying they take your case Karl!!  :yeahthat

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2010, 06:07:44 PM »
Praying as well. I'm sure it is a vast amount of information they need to wade through considering it appears you carefully and meticulously documented Emily's case.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2010, 06:44:59 PM »
There is no excuse for this, I hope something is done and quick!

Offline Steven Lorenz

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 10:10:19 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is absolutely sickening to read the details of your case. The suffering  your daughter has had to go through is painful beyond words to read.Unfortunately, my circumstances have a lot of similaries to yours.What kind of support have you gotten from the UK? Governments, it seems need to be shamed to act.I found that out about the Canadian Government. Hope all is well-Steve Lorenz

Offline ANALE

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 11:11:02 PM »
My prayers are with you.  Hope this all comes to a successful end soon!

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 04:24:12 PM »
Karl, have you heard anything about if Brett Barfield will take the case pro-bono? I'm praying that no news isn't bad news.

Offline KarlHindle

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 07:03:26 PM »
Karl, have you heard anything about if Brett Barfield will take the case pro-bono? I'm praying that no news isn't bad news.

I just heard via email and they are not able to take the case - back to the drawing board I'm afraid.
Emily's Dad - Karl Hindle
karl4work@gmail.com
http://emilyrosehindle.blogspot.com
‘Who gives a damn about the credit?’ Do what is right and the chips fall into place.” Congressman Chris Smith

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2010, 09:50:58 PM »
I just heard via email and they are not able to take the case - back to the drawing board I'm afraid.

That is quite disappointing to hear. I'm guessing there aren't easily identifiable other lawyers that take on these cases pro-bono.

Please let us know if there is anything specific we can do aside from contacting Governor Crist and the Florida senators listed in the BSHF email today.

Offline KarlHindle

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 10:50:19 AM »

That is quite disappointing to hear. I'm guessing there aren't easily identifiable other lawyers that take on these cases pro-bono.

Please let us know if there is anything specific we can do aside from contacting Governor Crist and the Florida senators listed in the BSHF email today.

OK guys - I will be coming up with a plan - I will post that as a separate topic.

Thanks everyone :)
karl4work@gmail.com
‘Who gives a damn about the credit?’ Do what is right and the chips fall into place.” Congressman Chris Smith

Offline Martin

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2010, 04:49:37 AM »
Unbeleivable. Keep on keeping on.

Offline KarlHindle

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2010, 12:53:40 AM »
Here is a summary of the Appellate ruling posted to Emily's blog:

http://emilyrosehindle.blogspot.com/2010/06/fifth-district-court-of-appeal-rules-on.html
karl4work@gmail.com

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2010, 05:21:48 PM »
The mother has to pay part of the cost for your visitation?  I wasn't aware that the mother was letting you see your daughter, they got a restraining order against you when you weren't even in the state!  They have no jurisdiction and yet they are keeping her here, unbelievable!

Offline KarlHindle

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2010, 07:22:28 PM »
Mom isn't letting me see Emily - ergo, it's an empty gesture.

All water under the bridge at the moment - I filed my first brief with the FL Supreme Court today - that will be a separate thread.
K
karl4work@gmail.com

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2022, 04:15:55 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru