Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Threat from the Rezendes  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Martin

• Left Behind Parent
Threat from the Rezendes
« on: August 31, 2010, 03:23:45 AM »
My ex-father-in-Law, Milton Pessoa Rezende, has just said he's going to sue me for libel because he says I've implicated him in Rebeca's abduction. I'm waiting for the summons to arrive. I'm sure he'll be able to do it very quickly - something which will actually simply show that he is able to influence the speed at which Brazilian justice operates. I wonder if the case will come to court before or after they manage to locate my daughter...

O meu ex-sogro acabou de dizer que vai me processar por calunia porque disse que eu disser que era envolvido no sequestro da Rebeca. Aguardo a citacao. Tenho certeza que ele estara capaz de fazer isso muito rapidamente - o que de fato simplesmente mostrara que ele esta capaz de influir a velocidade da justica brasileira. Eu me pergunto se o processo vai chegar no tribunal antes ou depois do que eles localizam a minha filha....

Offline FC_Florida

• Veteran Member
Re: Threat from the Rezendes
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 06:16:38 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that, Martin. Sounds like Paulo Lins e Silva all over. Does he really have means to go forward with this nonsense or to even speed up the process? Have you heard that Brazilian saying "cachorro que late nao morde"? I hope that's the case. What a nightmare!
* FC_Florida *