Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A new Hague case  (Read 7871 times)

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
Re: A new Hague case
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 04:16:40 AM »
I look at all this bureaucratic paper shuffling and can't help but wonder if they will make any sort of final decision while my child is still a child. 
I am beginning to feel the same way and Emil is only 3 years old... I feel your pain Carlos, and it SUCKS!

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
Re: A new Hague case
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 12:40:16 PM »
have you thought about just getting sole physical and legal custody AND  using that leverage ? I seriously think the Hague is of no value to anyone but the attorneys. I am getting reeady to fly to Ireland and i did get my custody to read SOLE legal and PHYSICAL , the courts may not utilise it for a decision but i am hoping it may scare her into coming to an agreement with visitation .....and than i will work from there . My Irish solicitors suggested to my American attorneys to produce what steps would be needed to have her custody order set aside since the courts here are not satisfied with her process of service and he said NONE , we can have it set aside any time we wanted but was waiting to have her served other than thru publication but than my american and irish solicitor come up with" Actual Notice" ,that is when she is actually aware through the courts and documents she has been presented with in their courts that proceedings are going on  and were before she left and had the judge order me SOle legal and physical custody.
        Now if she doesnt work with me I will have the FBI brought into this , even if she doesnt agree , she will have federal charges and will never be able to come back to America ( she is an American Citizen , with no ties to Ireland other than her husband) without the threat of impriosonment. I know your ex is not a legal citizen of America ( or is she?) if she is , it may be some help to you.
 again , suggestions my friend .....
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.