Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: International Child Abduction: ALEXANDER & CHRISTOPHER WATKINS  (Read 8216 times)

Offline StephenAWatkins

• Left Behind Parent
    • Watkins Missing Children
International Child Abduction: ALEXANDER & CHRISTOPHER WATKINS
« on: December 15, 2010, 08:38:36 AM »
Hi,
Just wondering if you had received my messages I had sent through the contact us?  I have been following your forum for a long time and have already posted. It was communicate that you would be putting up my sons on your site under the International Child Abduction category?

My sons were abducted into the United States and then to Europe in one weekend of March 6, 2009 by their non-custodial mother, and possibly assisted by her own father, in addition to the abducting mothers using her "Canceled" Canadian Passport in the child abduction. 

It has been confirmed in writing by the Ontario Government and by the Passport Canada's Ombudsman.. In a letter received, the Ombudsman of Passport Canada has laid blame of the international abduction of my sons by the U.S. Government, the Airline and the country of Germany for not verifying the abductor's Canadian Passport.  It seems that my sons case has uncovered a major national security risk in both Canada and the United States which needs to be shared. 

The abducting mothers father's, Criminal Trial starts tomorrow on December 13, 2010. He was arrested and charged with assisting in the abduction of my sons into the United States. My sons are still missing after 20-months.

I was making my rounds to all the various forums I have posted to give updates and I have noticed that my sons case has still yet to be poster on this forum. Can someone help please?

News, Videos and important info to share and need support to create more awareness of my missing sons and that fact that both Canada and the United States does NOT electronically verify people passports once they have been issued.  This may lead to more international child abductions and human trafficking cases in North America.  I am hoping that someone will set-up the forum with threads for my missing sons: ALEXANDER & CHRISTOPHER WATKINS. Google "Watkins Missing Children" to post info, press release, videos, news. Thanks so much for your help and in responding to this request.

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
Re: International Child Abduction: ALEXANDER & CHRISTOPHER WATKINS
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 05:26:06 PM »
I know there are a handful of cases that don't have a separate subforum on these forums and they simply have posted updates within one thread about their cases.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »
my advice is to continue to make posts about your case and it will stay at the top of the list for all to view.  I was fortunate (not the best word) enough to have my case posted by somebody else that had interest in my case.  Just keep updating and let your voice be heard... YouTube is a good way as well as a Facebook page. I am no expert, but I have won my Hague Case and have a return order in place for my child. Please let me know if I can help in any way...  All I can tell you is what I know.

God Bless

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline StephenAWatkins

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 01:11:34 AM »
Thank you for your information - It is a shame that I have had to contact the Bring Sean Home Foundation so many time in the last 20-months, no one seems to want to take note of my case which incorporates issues that affects everyone in the United States and Canada. It has been found, due to the international abduction of my sons, that in the United States and Canada, there is NO government system in place to "Verify" a persons passport electronically. Passports are being issued but no one while your are traveling is actually checking electronically.  My sons were abducted into the United States then onto an American company airline then to Germany with the use of a Canceled Canadian Passport which was confirmed in writing that it had been canceled 42-days prior to my sons International abductions.  I need all you help to desalinate this news to get media involved to avoid any further international child abductions from either the United States or Canada.   Hard to post all this information and supporting documents when NO one here wants to open a thread?  Hopefully someone will take note and help me out on this forum.

Please set-up a thread so I can provide you further information on the International Child Abductions of my sons and how it was all possible even though I am the first documented case of a parent working with Missing Children Agencies PRIOR to my sons abductions.  Everything was completed in advance but my sons were still abducted due to new travel security issues which was identified after their abduction.

Your forums support wold be greatly appreciated to get this information known to media and politicians.

Thanks for contacting me back.

Stephen Watkins       

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 12:52:16 PM »
Anyone can post new threads, but I suspect you mean a new sub-forum. We would be happy to have more details on your case either by posting again to this thread or the thread you started last year that M.Capestro updated with a news article she found on your story earlier this year. All threads are listed with 'new' if they have been updated since the user last logged in (or if a guest if you have cookies it will still show up), which would ensure people would find your information although it is not in a subforum. Personally, I'm not quite sure exactly what a subforum adds as I simply tend to read the new material each time I login regardless of where it occurs. However, I can tell you feel a subforum would be beneficial.

Perhaps the option to verify information in a person's passport electronically is something that Chris Smith could add to the new International Child Abduction bill he will be re-introducing next year as it didn't get to the floor in this Congress? I'm not sure how complicated that is something that would make the bill too big or not. Most people on these forums agree that better exit controls are needed (from what I've heard Brazil seems to have some good measures to ensure children are legally allowed to travel out of the country with whomever they are with).

Offline StephenAWatkins

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 04:47:27 PM »
JUST RELEASED! - Hi could you please post and share this video with all your FB friends. Thanks! Here is the message:

My Christmas Wish - NEW VIDEO - Help find my missing sons by SHARING this video with all your friends on your Facebook.  It only takes ONE person to call police and tell them where to find missing, Alexander & Christopher Watkins. Thank you!
VIDEO: My Christmas Wish - BELIEVE - Help Find My International Missing Sons - Watkins Missing Children

(POLISH:)
Życzenia świąteczne - NOWE WIDEO - Pomóż znaleźć moich synów brakuje, przez udostępnienie tego filmu wideo ze wszystkimi znajomymi na Facebooku. To tylko jeden człowiek, aby zadzwonić do policji ipowiedzieć im, gdzie znaleźć brakujące, Christopher Alexander & Watkins. Dziękuję!
VIDEO: Życzenia świąteczne - WIERZĘ - Pomóc w znalezieniu moich Synów zaginionych - Uprowadzenia

Offline Jara

• The Love of My Life
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 11:34:22 PM »
Just posted to Facebook.  Dutchlanders are passing it through their network.  Many of them are from the East of Germany and have an extensive network of contacts and have agreed to pass the message on.  Wishing you the best,   Merry Christmas.
Thanks so Much!
Jara and Theo

Offline StephenAWatkins

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 08:56:34 PM »

Please JOIN the WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN - Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/Watkins.Missing.Children

NEW VIDEO:
Stephen Watkins message to his missing sons - Missing You! - “Piece Of You” - International Child Abduction - Please help to SHARE this music video to help find my missing children, Alexander & Christopher Watkins. Thanks!

MISSING CHILDREN : Daddy Missing You! - International Child Abduction - "Piece Of You" - Tim Mahoney

Offline StephenAWatkins

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 08:58:36 PM »
January 22, 2011 (Newmarket, Ontario, Canada)
Newmarket Public Meeting to bring awareness about community family matters.

Stephen Watkins - Guest Speaker
PHOTO: http://bit.ly/egfGI2

Thank you to The Canadian Maltese Charitable Service Trust and Attila Vinczer for hosting this and giving me the opportunity to speak at your event. It was great meeting, sharing and learning all the many different concerns by citizens in our community. More information about my sons International Abduction case can be seen here www.watkins-missing-children.com

Please take the time to also JOIN our FACE BOOK group at: http://www.facebook.com/Watkins.Missing.Children

Here are links so that you can SHARE the two video’s shown at last night’s presentation:
VIDEO #1: Missing Children - Zaginione Dzieci - Vermisste Kinder - Enfants Disparus - International Day 25 May
VIDEO #2: MISSING CHILDREN : Daddy Missing You! - International Child Abduction - "Piece Of You" - Tim Mahoney

Offline StephenAWatkins

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 06:14:46 AM »
Such a simple concept... Eh?
“PRAY - LIKE - SHARE”
To find our missing loved ones!

( SEE POSTER )
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171790866198784

BREAKING NEWS: Canadian Police want Europe Media & Public help in International Child Abduction case

BREAKING NEWS: Canadian Police want Europe Media & Public Help in International Child Abduction case

GLOBAL NATIONAL NEWS: Grandfather charged in International Child Abduction - Canceled Passport Used

GLOBAL NATIONAL NEWS: Grandfather charged in International Child Abduction - Canceled Passport Used

(RAW VIDEO:) Child abductor Tadeusz (Ted) Ustaszewski refuses to tell where the children Alexander & Christopher Watkins he abducted are! This video Clip was taken of him at Newmarket Court this afternoon. Tadeusz (Ted) Ustaszewski was upset that he was being filmed! He went back into the Court Security to seek help from the officers. He was promptly told to leave!

ABDUCTOR OF CHILDREN ? - Tadeusz Ted Ustaszewski - CAUGHT AT COURT ON CAMERA!!!

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 09:46:20 PM »
Good media coverage of the story.  Hopefully some new leads turn up.  One of so many cases where a parent continuously warns the court that the children are in danger of being abducted and not enough is done to stop it.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi