Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's tell the whole story  (Read 40506 times)

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
Re: Let's tell the whole story
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 08:48:24 PM »
Here you got straight from the mouth....http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/2011/01/please-help-keep-emily-safe.html

I am just simply at a loss for word when it comes to her and the demands, denial, and continual belief of what she has told other to be true amaze me, but I'll always love her for being a part of my daughter.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 09:33:01 PM »
Please HELP KEEP EMILY SAFE

What happened to the barf emoticon?  :mad:
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 11:36:55 PM »
She's really digging herself into a hole here. deadhorse

Offline luvthelake

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 11:37:17 PM »
I hope she is a plane in 48 hours, so she can be with her FATHER not a kidnapper. Then let the local courts figure it out.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 07:23:28 AM »
I can't believe that.  If she had done the right thing in the beginning this would never be happening.  I have no sympathy.  If you are not happy you can leave the home and divorce, there is no need to flee to another country other than to punish or hurt the other parent.  Horrible!

Offline ANALE

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »
This video is just UNBELIEVABLE!!  Asking for money and putting that innocent child in front of the camera and asking for money for her and her Mom...how low can you get!

Roy...I'm not clear on this.  Would your daughter be put in foster care when she gets back or is this just another one of her lies?  Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »
I think she meant they want to take her now from the mother and put in foster care until she leaves for the US, I think that's what was said.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 11:29:26 AM »
I can't believe that.  If she had done the right thing in the beginning this would never be happening.  I have no sympathy.  If you are not happy you can leave the home and divorce, there is no need to flee to another country other than to punish or hurt the other parent.  Horrible!

Too little, too late.....I agree.  She is out of options and knows it, and now her suitablity as a parent is, IMHO, called into question.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 11:43:31 AM »
Isn't that something!  Putting your child on you tube!  I can't believe it.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »
She speaks perfect English but teaches her daughter only Spanish.  Makes me sick.  In and of itself that's parental alienation.  She knows Roy and his family (that is half of Emily's family) doesn't speak Spanish and is trying to put a language barrier between them in addition to the geographic one.

Video reminded me of when they put Sean on camera.  Maybe Harry Smith would also like to have her on CBS for a hand-holding session with the kidnapper.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »
I have seen it all now. Unbelievable!!!!
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »
It is situations like this exact one where I fully support the child be taken from the mother.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
Thank you to everyone for your support and kind words.  This is a very hard time for everyone involved and I ask that we all pray for a safe return of Emily with Godspeed, and that tK gets what she deserves in the eyes of the courts and ultimately by God...  We will celebrate when Emily is really safe and in the arms of me, her brothers, and older sister... she'll no longer be an only child!

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 04:38:18 PM »
She speaks perfect English but teaches her daughter only Spanish.  Makes me sick.  In and of itself that's parental alienation.  She knows Roy and his family (that is half of Emily's family) doesn't speak Spanish and is trying to put a language barrier between them in addition to the geographic one.

Video reminded me of when they put Sean on camera.  Maybe Harry Smith would also like to have her on CBS for a hand-holding session with the kidnapper.

That made me sick too and it seemed like she was coached. 

Offline KarlHindle

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »
This video is just UNBELIEVABLE!!  Asking for money and putting that innocent child in front of the camera and asking for money for her and her Mom...how low can you get!

Roy...I'm not clear on this.  Would your daughter be put in foster care when she gets back or is this just another one of her lies?  Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

That is not true Anale - what the CR authorities are trying to do is to ensure Emily cannot be taken and hidden again. 

The CR judge has ordered Emily (not Trina - she can return or not) must be returned to the US in the company of a social worker, and upon arriving in the US she is to be handed to a US social worker - this was what was ordered before Christmas.  Upon return Emily will be handed over to Roy providing US social services are happy - Roy has already had to go through extensive checks and home visits by MO social services to ensure Emily will be well cared for and properly housed. Trina is simply milking the situation for all the emotional blackmail potential she can - note she has done nothing to effectuate a return despite her claims a week or so ago - it is only when the CR authorities show up that she starts making an "effort".

At the moment, Emily coming home is the most important issue, so Trina I know you are reading these posts - Roy does not want you jailed but he is not making the decisions here and you are responsible for what happens.  If you want help you can have it readily, but grow up fast and stop gaming the system.

Emily's Dad - Karl Hindle
karl4work@gmail.com
http://emilyrosehindle.blogspot.com
‘Who gives a damn about the credit?’ Do what is right and the chips fall into place.” Congressman Chris Smith