Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A club I wish that I did not join.  (Read 10788 times)

Offline IBI010

Re: A club I wish that I did not join.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 07:12:45 AM »
I live in Brazil, and was LBP, thank Good I had my son back, my ex took our 3 year old boy to spend a vacation with him in LA, and did not return our son, I know is hard, but you have to keep fighting don't give up....at the end is worth!!!
I'm in Rio, if you need any help, you can count on me....
Isabel

Offline NoansDad

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 02:45:18 PM »
Thank you. I have engaged a new lawyer now to fight just to have my ex-wife show me my son on Skype and give him the presents that I send to him. I will never give up hope even if that means I will be waiting until he is 18 and he can escape on his own.

Once he is old enough to search on the internet under his own name he will see ample evidence online as to why he never sees his father and there will only be one person responsible for that.

One day he will find his blog and will see that I was thinking about him every single day of my life and he was always in my thoughts.

http://noanjohnpedrosawilliams.blogspot.com/
Noan, your Dad loves you and misses you every single day.

Offline Diane

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 03:19:34 PM »
Yes,  that is the the one facet of this terribly cruel crime which seperates a child from 1/2 of his family and over which the LBP has some control.   With just a bit of effort these children will have access at some point to read their story.  They will have the knowledge available to know how much they were, (are) loved.)    They will see what a toll was encated in emotional suffering the huge monetary sacrifice that was spent for their return.  They will know the pain their abduction caused.

At that point the abductor will be faced with a life time of lies and dishonesty.  It will not be a young and vulnerable child they will face but a knowledgeable and hopfully perceptive adult.

All left behind parents should be constructing these blogs.  Remember to include any name changes you are aware of.  In my grandson's case he has had his birth name removed and is using his mothers last name.   I would not want to be the abductor facing the truth reveled in this way. 

Really, the only way to avoid this day of judgement will be to make amends long in advance of that time.   Small comfort perhaps for ths suffering parent of today but it bodes well for a chance for reunification in the future.

Offline cbrann@gmail.com

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 11:41:34 PM »
Simon,
My heart aches for you.  My son was abducted to Brazil 2 months ago.  I feel all of your pain.  So many similarities, so many manipulations, so selfish, and unfortunately, it is our innocent children who suffer the most.  My wife too just points the camera in a direction.  Fortunately, my son is a little older (almost 4) but she does equally difficult things like turning on a movie that he wants to watch at the same time that she turns on the camera.  You will be in my prayers.  We can't give up hope.  Truthfully, there are no words to describe the pain we share.  I pray for your son.  I pray for your wife's soul- may she have justice in this life, and mercy in the life to come...  Keep living in integrity.  Your son will find you.